AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Heartbreak and lesson learned. Need to stop it happening again.

• Thread starter Deleted member 69310
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 69310

I fell in love with a CB model. I got to know her and her family. She said she loved me too and like an idiot I have let her scam me for over 12 months. The truth has just come out when we had a online fight. She told me she had depression and I have financially supported her and her family for 12 months. We were supposed to be getting married...or so i thought. Anyway, over the last couple of days I received an email supposedly from a member of her family to tell me she had taken a overdose. Then I received one yesterday telling me she had died. I collapsed and nearly had a heart attack. It wasn't true, just to make sure I searched on Chaturbate using just her nationality and there she was, using a different account name. She is pure evil. I can't get the thousands of pounds back that I have wasted on her and to be honest, despite being heartbroken, at least I know what she is really like. I want to get her banned from Chaturbate and stop any other camgirl sites taking her on so she can't do this to anyone else. I have loads of emails from her.
What do you think guys?

I fell in love with a CB model. I got to know her and her family. She said she loved me too and like an idiot I have let her scam me for over 12 months. The truth has just come out when we had a online fight. She told me she had depression and I have financially supported her and her family for 12 months. We were supposed to be getting married...or so i thought. Anyway, over the last couple of days I received an email supposedly from a member of her family to tell me she had taken a overdose. Then I received one yesterday telling me she had died. I collapsed and nearly had a heart attack. It wasn't true, just to make sure I searched on Chaturbate using just her nationality and there she was, using a different account name. She is pure evil. I can't get the thousands of pounds back that I have wasted on her and to be honest, despite being heartbroken, at least I know what she is really like. I want to get her banned from Chaturbate and stop any other camgirl sites taking her on so she can't do this to anyone else. I have loads of emails from her.
What do you think guys?
I think you should probably let it go. Move on. I struggle to believe that the first time you had any reason to doubt anything was today or yesterday. From reading past threads like this (and there are a lot of them), usually there are red flags all over the place. Chalk it up to experience, kick yourself in the ass for being stupid and don't do it again. Unless she used your credit cards without permission then it seems to me like you sent money willingly. I've no idea what's going on with the overdose/death story but that sounds more like an attempt to rid herself of you rather than take you for any more cash. We only have your side of the story here but the pattern that tends to repeat itself in these stories is that the love drunk customer usually gets pretty intense, pretty quickly. I hope you can get over the heartbreak but please take it as an opportunity to learn. Cam sites aren't dating sites. I'm assuming you hadn't actually met her in person. If so, why the fuck were you getting married? I may sound harsh but really?

If I report her to CB will they ban her?
I think you should probably let it go. Move on. I struggle to believe that the first time you had any reason to doubt anything was today or yesterday. From reading past threads like this (and there are a lot of them), usually there are red flags all over the place. Chalk it up to experience, kick yourself in the ass for being stupid and don't do it again. Unless she used your credit cards without permission then it seems to me like you sent money willingly. I've no idea what's going on with the overdose/death story but that sounds more like an attempt to rid herself of you rather than take you for any more cash. We only have your side of the story here but the pattern that tends to repeat itself in these stories is that the love drunk customer usually gets pretty intense, pretty quickly. I hope you can get over the heartbreak but please take it as an opportunity to learn. Cam sites aren't dating sites. I'm assuming you hadn't actually met her in person. If so, why the fuck were you getting married? I may sound harsh but really?

I should have said that i had been in a relationship with her for over a year. I have spoken to her mother and daughter. I have been heavily involved in their lives. She told me recently that she couldn't live without me. She has had depression and failed to take her own life with an overdose. I objected to her going back to camgirl work because she suffered an injury where she needed an operation. I paid for her to have an operation to remove a breast tumour. I literally saved her life and kept a roof over their heads. I now feel as if I have been scammed for over 12 months and I need to stop her hurting anyone else.

Not sure what advice to give but jesus christ, that's the most brutal end to a lovescam I've ever heard. What a horrible person she is.

If you don't have people to talk to, I would highly encourage you to go to a therapist, because you are understandably dealing with a lot right now.
I struggle to believe that the first time you had any reason to doubt anything was today or yesterday. From reading past threads like this (and there are a lot of them), usually there are red flags all over the place.

Unless she used your credit cards without permission then it seems to me like you sent money willingly.
Unfortunately this is what it boils down to, I think it would be tough legally speaking (though I'm no lawyer). If she gets taken down from CB, she'll still find a way to lovescam. And come to think of it, I don't even know if lovescamming behaviour is explicitly against CB rules..

I hope you are able to forgive yourself and move on, and please consider staying away from adult sites so you don't risk falling back into the same trap.

I fell in love with a CB model. I got to know her and her family. She said she loved me too and like an idiot I have let her scam me for over 12 months. The truth has just come out when we had a online fight. She told me she had depression and I have financially supported her and her family for 12 months. We were supposed to be getting married...or so i thought. Anyway, over the last couple of days I received an email supposedly from a member of her family to tell me she had taken a overdose. Then I received one yesterday telling me she had died. I collapsed and nearly had a heart attack.
I am so sorry. Not sure what to tell you as far as moving forward, but I'm very sorry to hear you had this experience.

Also I wanted to add (but my 15 mins ran out);
It sounds like perhaps this is all very raw and immediate, and that you are still in the throes of processing a lot of emotions.

I'm a firm believer in making rational decisions once in the no emotional or non elevated place of our brains. You have lost something dear to you, and found out it wasn't what you thought,. So I think it's reasonable to assume you are probably going through the 5 stages of grief right now. It might help you to check those out as you move forward in processing this traumatic experience, and going forward with your life. Here are some links in the hopes of being supportive of that. I know she didn't really die or anything and that was a lie. However you have still lost a very important invested relationship in your life, that had a lot of meaning and value to you, in a very sudden and shocking way. From the sounds of things anyways.

Last edited:
I should have said that i had been in a relationship with her for over a year. I have spoken to her mother and daughter. I have been heavily involved in their lives. She told me recently that she couldn't live without me. She has had depression and failed to take her own life with an overdose. I objected to her going back to camgirl work because she suffered an injury where she needed an operation. I paid for her to have an operation to remove a breast tumour. I literally saved her life and kept a roof over their heads. I now feel as if I have been scammed for over 12 months and I need to stop her hurting anyone else.
I hate to say it, but there are a number of classic red flags in there. I'm really sorry this happened to you but you probably need to question the narrative that she sold you, including the overdose and the operation. Those are classic love scam stories and until you accept that these could have been part of the scam then you won't achieve your stated aim of not falling into the same trap in the future.

• Helpful!
Reactions: MarieElise
Now, on a more sympathetic note, it must feel crushing just now. It's bad enough to lose someone but to lose someone knowing they've scammed you must be even tougher. The links that Marie Elise posted are excellent and well worth working through. Good luck.

Find a therapist or counselor and work through this with them. This isn't a blow-off. I'm in therapy right now and I'm advocating for it because it works. You developed an unhealthy attachment to someone who couldn't reciprocate and possibly exploited you. Going on a mission of revenge is just finding a way to continue that unhealthy attachment. You should focus on healing and developing the confidence and strength to keep it from ever happening to you again.

I am so angry at the moment. I feel like i want to humiliate her by telling everyone her name. I know her real name. This was a proper relationship, well for some of the time anyway. I know too much about her family and her past for it all to have been fake.

• Wat?!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
I am so angry at the moment. I feel like i want to humiliate her by telling everyone her name. I know her real name. This was a proper relationship, well for some of the time anyway. I know too much about her family and her past for it all to have been fake.
I'm sure some it wasn't fake, but maybe she saw a red flag w you and/ or something she didn't like and wanted a quick way out. Like I said, making a knee jerk reaction out of raw emotion is stupid. Calm down and process the whole story and ALL of the events more, before doing something stupid.

Not worth starting vendettas with people online whom you don't know.

ETA; Keep in mind that if that as her real name she gave, she likely has a lot less to lose than you do.

Last edited:
I know her real name. This was a proper relationship, well for some of the time anyway. I know too much about her family and her past for it all to have been fake.
I understand you're angry, which is why it's important not to make any decisions right now.

She faked her own death - which is horrible - but goes to show that how could you really know her name, her family? Unfortunately it's not unheard of for a lovescam to include "family". I recall a member in a thread on here talking about how he didn't think it was a lovescam because he got to meet the model's mother on livecam.
I know I am a stranger to this story, but I believe there is no way of telling what was real and what wasn't, because she is a manipulator, and manipulators don't care about what they lie about.

I would not advise posting her "real" name because someone had attempted to find my real name and ended up giving me the name of a different woman with a publicly searchable address. I'd be concerned about posting something like that and dragging an innocent person into it.

I understand you're angry, which is why it's important not to make any decisions right now.

She faked her own death - which is horrible - but goes to show that how could you really know her name, her family? Unfortunately it's not unheard of for a lovescam to include "family". I recall a member in a thread on here talking about how he didn't think it was a lovescam because he got to meet the model's mother on livecam.
I know I am a stranger to this story, but I believe there is no way of telling what was real and what wasn't, because she is a manipulator, and manipulators don't care about what they lie about.

I would not advise posting her "real" name because someone had attempted to find my real name and ended up giving me the name of a different woman with a publicly searchable address. I'd be concerned about posting something like that and dragging an innocent person into it.
I am not going to state her real name because I know it is her "real" name. She once scanned her payslip from the studio she works at to show me they had messed up her wages. I saw her real name and all her employment details with my own eyes. I know some of this is real or was real but faking her own death and then broadcasting some hours later. She must be sick and evil. No I won't say her name because she has a mother and daughter at home and i have seen photos of he home and her daughter, so I know that was real.

Sorry to hear about you story, I mean at the end of the day you gave her your money at your risk for the expectations that you had set out for the both of you.

On the other hand it is a shame that she has to treat people like that and can't just be honest and have fun as a cam model rather than make up silly stories for more income.

Try not to be hurt or discouraged and look at it as a learning experience.

Reactions: inertvolcano
I am not going to state her real name because I know it is her "real" name. She once scanned her payslip from the studio she works at to show me they had messed up her wages. I saw her real name and all her employment details with my own eyes. I know some of this is real or was real but faking her own death and then broadcasting some hours later. She must be sick and evil. No I won't say her name because she has a mother and daughter at home and i have seen photos of he home and her daughter, so I know that was real.
OK. Don't even consider sharing anyone's "real" name. There's a good chance it isn't even her real name and like someone said, somebody innocent could get dragged into it. The other thing to consider is that as I've tried to politely break to you earlier in this thread, it could all be fake. You've seen a photo of her daughter? What does that prove? Could be any random kid. I think the quicker you accept that pretty much every aspect of your relationship and her life has the potential to be a complete lie, then the quicker you'll move on.

Revenge isn't the way to go. Like inertvolcano says, it will just keep you attached to her and eventually consume you.

Plus I can guarantee you it's probably not that hard to get into a studio managers pants and gain nefarious access to the pay checks of rivals, and then copy them. I mean not to get too Hollywood, but... we are talking about the real world here. If she had you manipulated, you have no idea who else she did too.

People doctor paperwork, alter details, change dates... all of it... all of the time, all over the world.
If she's that callous and smart, she would have already had that all figured out ie how to trick you convincingly into believing that you had her real name.

Last edited:
Plus I can guarantee you it's probably not that hard to get into a studio managers pants and gain nefarious access to the pay checks of rivals, and then copy them. I mean not to get too Hollywood, but... we are talking about the real world here. If she had you manipulated, you have no idea who else she did too.

People doctor paperwork, alter details, change dates... all of it... all of the time, all over the world.
If she's that callous and smart, she would have already had that all figured out ie how to trick you convincingly into believing that you had her real name.
Yep. OP needs to go to bed, lick his wounds and grieve for the lost relationship. Easier said than done I suppose when it's entirely possible that not a single thing she told him about herself was true. What a fucking mess. Once again it backs up the oft repeated advice that you can make friends on cam sites but don't ever fall in love.

What do you think guys?
Well, I usually don't get involved into other's dramma because the lessons they carry, yet allow me to do something nobody else will do for you...
Ask yourself what message has for you this experience?
Find that small message, that small, almost insignificant (in value) "lesson" and own it. once you'll do that, the entire situation will redefine itself and the sad, bitter, unuseful energy which comes with this "bad" situation will change in seconds.
You feel you got scammed, yes you feel betrayed, yes you were "milked" ... yes you felt heartbroken but all of this are lessons, messages.
The anger you feel is normal, the revenge is normal too yet, take a deep breath...all this will pass. I don't sell "magic pills" or "good vibes" but take a deep breath and see one lesson, understand one single message ... all will change.

If not, I apologize for my reply.

but don't ever fall in love.
yep seems to be one of the biggest gambles a person could take. Not a good idea, but an understandable thing to fall into.

yep seems to be one of the biggest gambles a person could take. Not a good idea, but an understandable thing to fall into.
Yep. I could easily have done it a thousand times. From what I've read on here, falling in love with a cam model is probably the most destructive path a member can go down. It's a hellish path littered with self doubt, jealousy and confusion. And it's not much better for the model either.

Wow that sucks and I’m sorry you’re going trough this. No one deserves this.

You already acknowledged that your mistake was to trust someone you only met online, or that you have to pay in order to interact with this person ,so i won't go into that any further. Camsites are not dating sites, but unfortunately there are a few bad apples in the basket in the camgirl industry, so models who promise to meet lonely users or pretend to be in love to make money.

Even though I can understand you, I would strongly advise against publishing her name anywhere or disparaging her. Revenge won't get you your money back. Try to wrap things up (and maybe figure out how you got into this situation in the first place).

Take it as an expensive life lesson, delete your account on the camsite. I know it's hard, but in time you'll get over it.

What do you think guys?
A model should NOT get banned from your obvious lack of common sense. NONE of the models are there to meet someone. Does it suck what happened to you? Absolutely. But know this, and take it as a lesson learned. We are selling a product. Money is king. If there is a way to make that money SO MUCH EASIER than the daily grind of creepers and broke bois, I don't blame her for taking it.

Do I sound callous? Probably.

On a more sympathetic note, heartbreak in whatever form fucking sucks. I know that pain, and how it can cloud decisions. Accept the pain, take a deep breath, and don't let it ruin YOUR life.

A model should NOT get banned from your obvious lack of common sense. NONE of the models are there to meet someone. Does it suck what happened to you? Absolutely. But know this, and take it as a lesson learned. We are selling a product. Money is king. If there is a way to make that money SO MUCH EASIER than the daily grind of creepers and broke bois, I don't blame her for taking it.

Do I sound callous? Probably.
Hmmm... while I do not think he should doxx her "real" name (if it really is), I don't think reporting it to CB as a hardcore scammer is wrong. Sure, OP missed a lot of common red flags for love cons, but I don't think CB would really condone that level of scamming, and their platform being used to get 3rd party payments directly from CB user to CB model outside of the site.

So yeah, you're too callous. He clearly realizes what happened, but not until it was too late. Models like the one in this story are bad for all of our business and should be taught what's right and wrong.

Hmmm... while I do not think he should doxx her "real" name (if it really is), I don't think reporting it to CB as a hardcore scammer is wrong. Sure, OP missed a lot of common red flags for love cons, but I don't think CB would really condone that level of scamming, and their platform being used to get 3rd party payments directly from CB user to CB model outside of the site.

So yeah, you're too callous. He clearly realizes what happened, but not until it was too late. Models like the one in this story are bad for all of our business and should be taught what's right and wrong.

The whole doxxing thing is what really set me off, I think. I've been doxxed irl and it'd not an experience I'd wish on anyone.

To the OP again, I feel for ya man.

I'm not ready to take this guy's story at face value. We only have his side. Consider an alternate version where this guy ended up so creepy and controlling she faked her own death to try to get him out of her hair.

Sorry if that's not you OP, and I'm not saying it is, but I don't know you and I'm not going to condone seeking revenge in any form here because of that. I think the best thing for your mental health is to move on and consider finding professional help to deal with your pain and loneliness.

Lol faked her death and created a whole new camming profile. She could have broken up with you. Why make it so complicated and so dramatic?

Makes me think you probably weren't the only one and got in too deep with the hustle... Or she did it to protect herself. Maybe from you or another member.

Anywho, sorry this happened to you OP. please consider reaching out to a therapist to help cope. I hope you are able to grow and heal from this :h:.

Status
Not open for further replies.