AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

hello i need help my account was recently banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hello i need help my account was recently banned
you're going to need to provide more information for the rep here to check on your status.

username
ticket number from the email you sent to support

Upvote 0
you've gotta be kidding me.

other threads the person posts a screenshot including their username and punker still requests for their username or ticket.

this user posts nothing and gets a response like that.

I'm so close to shutting down the CB part of ACF...

Upvote 0
@AmberCutie you are right other models here she will gonna ask Ticket or Username I guess there's really something wrong going on with their system, I'm new model In chaturbate last 3 days ago was my First time to broadcast and got permanently banned immediately I guess there's something wrong with them I ask about the reason becausr I already read all the TOS and I know that I didn't violate their rules and didnt response

Username: drag_me_to_hell

Upvote 0
you've gotta be kidding me.

other threads the person posts a screenshot including their username and punker still requests for their username or ticket.

this user posts nothing and gets a response like that.

I'm so close to shutting down the CB part of ACF...
I posted Friday and it's been Silence. No response at all. Both usernames. I contacted support but no ticket number or I'd post that too.

Upvote 0
I posted Friday and it's been Silence. No response at all. Both usernames. I contacted support but no ticket number or I'd post that too.
I've been waiting since October 12th. How much money I lost which remained on the account and which I could have earned already during this period. Terrible.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.