AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hello ...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Colwebs

V.I.P. AmberLander
Oct 25, 2018
Oxford -UK
Twitter Username
@colwebs
MFC Username
Colwebs
Hey,
I’m Colwebs... (Colin).... from Oxford , UK .... where the University is ?
Recently found Amber... from a re-tweeted Tweet would you believe ..And then just found her on MFC..
And AM I so pleased I did ... :)
Amber.. you’re just amazing :) you can probably tell from the number of videos I’ve bought ... he he !
And you’ve brightened my days (currently going through some unpleasant personal stuff...) ... but hey .. Thanks .. you are truly amazing... and SO hot !
See more of you soon... xx

Recently found Amber... from a re-tweeted Tweet would you believe ..And then just found her on MFC..
Sometimes we wonder if all of our efforts on Twitter ever really do anything for us. Clearly I feel very fortunate that someone so sweet happened upon a tweet of mine. :)

Glad to have you, Col!

Hey,
I’m Colwebs... (Colin).... from Oxford , UK .... where the University is ?
And AM I so pleased I did ... :)
Amber.. you’re just amazing :) you can probably tell from the number of videos I’ve bought ... he he !
And you’ve brightened my days (currently going through some unpleasant personal stuff...) ... but hey .. Thanks .. you are truly amazing... and SO hot !
See more of you soon... xx
Hello, and welcome to ACF (a suburb of Amberland).

Sometimes we wonder if all of our efforts on Twitter ever really do anything for us. Clearly I feel very fortunate that someone so sweet happened upon a tweet of mine. :)

Glad to have you, Col!
Amber... thanks for the message and adding me to your forum :)
Social media can have its drawbacks ( as I’ve found occasionally on Twitter )... but finding you from a re-tweet is a real positive ...
You’ll know by now I think you’re amazing :)

Reactions: dilligaf0
Status
Not open for further replies.