AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

hello

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 23, 2023
Hello Dear, good evening, I had a chaturbate account 8 months ago in a studio, support sent me a notification box several times for the same reason (abusive language) where I indicated that I did not know what my mistake or mistake was so as not to make it again. the infraction; however, on February 19 of this year they banned me permanently. After many months of investigating I realized in the chaturbate regulations that you could not say the word dirty, nor play with elastic bands, which was what I regularly did in my show as a submissive and bdsm was the fetish under which I had a label on the platform but the rules were never explained to me in the studio, nor by chaturbate, for this reason I think I can get a chance again, since Now I perfectly understand the rules of the platform because I am clear about what is not allowed to be shown or mentioned.
Can you help me @punker barbie to recover my accountcb baneo.PNGcb  contes.PNG

@punker barbie You brightened my morning, thank you so much for taking your time to answer my message, I hope to have my account soon and I will let you know. The last question in the message I sent to chaturbate support, should I say something or am I just sending the ticket number?

Upvote 0
Hello dear @punker barbie. Do you know anything about how my banned account restoration process is going?
They still haven't answered my ticket number, I would like to know if there is hope of receiving my account back or I better not continue insisting, I don't want to bother anyone.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.