AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

HELP 18937403

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 1, 2021
Tickect: 18937403
username: catsdream

I been banned i don't know why, not explanation from support so far, and they say that they won't answer my emails, i usually cash my bf tokens to pay less fee in my account, he sen't to my account good amount of tokens before i was banned (By great coincidence, I was banned on January 14 at night, one day before I could withdraw the tokens.), i want explantions but what i want more if that they return the tokens to the account that sent them or withdraw them to my payment information

@punker barbie

"As we trust you are aware, your ability to access your account(s) has been disabled; and, your ability to access your account(s) will not be restored, as your ban from the Chaturbate platform is permanent. Please note that should you access any accounts in violation of this permanent ban, such accounts will be subject to termination without warning and any amounts associated with such accounts will be deemed forfeit.
Please note that due to the nature of your account status, we will be very likely not to respond to emails regarding your permanent ban.

Thank you,
The Chaturbate Team"

what a useful answer...

if you know the reason i been banned ill be happy to know

Upvote 0
and this is where chaturbate can go fuck themselves!
would it take too much for them to include a "reason for ban relates to " Page 16 terms and conditions,subsection a, part 3

etc

Upvote 1
Status
Not open for further replies.