AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help finding camgirl from video?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you suspect this girl is from chaturbate because you went to hotcams.me based on the overlay and it took you to CB, I wouldn't read too much into it.

This vid has also been posted on xvideos, minus the overlay. You get to see a little more of her forehead, and it's almost a full four seconds longer. The user who uploaded it is Tomiscer. His most recent account activity was today, you might ought to run ask him where he got it. Maybe he can point you in the right direction.

My research also leads me to believe that this Lady may go by the name Pinay, but don't hold me to that.

justjoinedtopost said:
My research also leads me to believe that this Lady may go by the name Pinay, but don't hold me to that.
I've been told that Pinay is slang used to refer to Filippino people. So while it's not impossible that it's used in her cam name, there's a chance it was nothing more than a reference to her nationality.

You could also try asking user bwcmnusa on xhamster. He uploaded the unaltered version there.

Status
Not open for further replies.