AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help for model please!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 24, 2023
@punker barbie I understand you are the OG around here! Thanks to ACF too also.....

Would really appreciate your help.

I am the mod for a model who has lost access to her account, which was deleted when it should not have been. English isn't her first language, but she has written to CB support twice over the last month with no reply. This account was active for over a year and had 100k followers. She's obviously very distraught. Would you be able to help with this before the account is purged for good? Can I DM you some details?

In the meantime she is trying to set a new account up just in case we can't get the main one back, but has got stuck at verification and CB isn't answering on that issue either (!) so the frustration is building and she needs to work ASAP...

Massive thanks in advance for any help you can give us...

Cheers 🙏

Hello @freescape_ We are unable to discuss account details with anyone except the account holder.
Let your friend go to Stripchat its a very good site
better then CB.i have been banned on CB too for falling asleep in front of the cam.I know thats silly.but not the BIGGEST of violations in my opinion.It has been years now but still when i try to register there i get a block right away coz of that.its ridiculous so im afraid the situation of your friend is not very hopeful.Stop.putting energy in it and join the community of Stripchat.It has been an breakthru for me too when it comes to income.
Take care to you and i hope you will do something with my answer❤️

Reactions: Nickilove123456
Upvote 0
Let your friend go to Stripchat its a very good site
better then CB.i have been banned on CB too for falling asleep in front of the cam.I know thats silly.but not the BIGGEST of violations in my opinion.It has been years now but still when i try to register there i get a block right away coz of that.its ridiculous so im afraid the situation of your friend is not very hopeful.Stop.putting energy in it and join the community of Stripchat.It has been an breakthru for me too when it comes to income.
Take care to you and i hope you will do something with my answer❤️
CB is better than Stripchat. My own opinion

Reactions: Strongman0909
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.