AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help! Getting hacked over and over

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Can you get your stream stolen?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 7, 2023
OK so I've been cam a while now and have been hacked more times then I can count.
I know I made A lot of mistakes in the beginning, as far as not having the proper malware or using the same email or passwords weren't long enough, but I've corrected all of those things and it keeps happening. Here's a list of the things that I'm encountering along with some screenshots. Please somebody guide me in the right direction

1 I'm constantly getting redirected. I'll put it in my password. It will bring me to chatter bait shut. My password and then as soon as I hit broadcast. It brings me right back to the sign in page. Then bitch then I have to close everything and restart all over

2 I changed my password every time I go online. Because almost every time I go online when I go to my recent activity. It shows multiple IPS from multiple places on multiple different devices. Broadcasting the same time I do as soon as I change my password. They get kicked out but keep returning

3 I'll be in the middle of a broadcast and I'll be in the middle of a broadcast and I'll be in the middle of a broadcast and I'll be in the middle of a broadcast, and it will say your stream has been shut down due to the fact that your broadcasting from. Another location, When that happens when I refresh my screen. I'll see the page just for a second that you would see when using obs. Even when i'm not using obs or log out and I'll say my screen is still broadcasting

5- I recently found out that somebody was forwarding my phone calls. I found that out by calling my cell phone Carrier. And they informed me that there was another phone number that my phone calls were being directed to

Thanks for any help

Status
Not open for further replies.