AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

help i'm desperate @punkerbarbie

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 10, 2022
@punkerbarbie

I have been legally working since I was 18 years old on Chaturbate, i can prove it

[site name banned*12] is a website that takes advantage of thousands of girls like myself, I have tried to take down my videos from that site, even going through you guys and talking to chaturbate support, and it has been impossible, there are videos from 2016 that humiliate me entirely, and have caused negative outcomes in my real life, friends and family members are able to find these videos with ease, these videos are from when I first started working on Chaturbate as a couple, at the time my username was *******

I made a terrible decision in contacting [site name banned*12] and claiming that those videos are illegal and should be taken down immediately by lying about my age and sending them a modified ID with the incorrect birthdate. Camwhores proceeded to send Chaturbate support this information which led to Chaturbate banning my account. Those videos were not even taken down after the fact and all they did was cause an informal ban. I have evidence of all of this if you need to review any of it.

I feel disappointed that Chaturbate support banned me without even asking me to show proof, and just taking the word from a website that posts illegal content on their page. Why do they have that ability and why has Chaturbate never taken legal action against them since they for the most part post DMCA content from Chaturbate.

I know it was a bad idea, I wanted those videos of me gone and made a bad decision, I did not think that website would use that against me and get my Chaturbate account banned since I have my real and legal documents uploaded to Chaturbate since I was 18, I have proof of everything and can present any information you may need.

I ask that my ban is reconsidered and I am given another opportunity to work on the Chaturbate platform again, I never presented false documents to Chaturbate and can present evidence by showing my digital ID though the official page for Regestraduria Nacional de Colombia (national registry of Colombia) I can provide proof that I never worked with falsified documents on Chaturbate, I only provided those false documents to [site name banned*12] in order to try and get those videos taken down, since no one was helping including Chaturbate support (support sent an email stating that I shouldn't have done that, since all I had to do was contact them and they would issue a take down, but they didn't help when I asked) and even then those videos have still not been taken down.

I never violated Chaturbates rules and feel like the ban was unjust, as no one reached out to me to confirm any reports. Does Chaturbate just take someone's report and ban accounts without them presenting correct, accurate information, and evidence? If you aren't going to reinstate my account then at least take down those videos from [site name banned*12] I have contacted you previously about and nothing was done then, and support said they would have done it if I had contacted them, yet that was not the case.. I don’t want [site name banned*12] to get away with this, getting me banned and still not taking down those videos.

Solution
You probably won't read this but I'm going through a strong emotional crisis, I feel really depressed. i feel helpless because i always did the right thing and i was so stupid to mess with the owner of cam.whores, my life is a mess.
@punkerbarbie

I have been legally working since I was 18 years old on Chaturbate, i can prove it

[site name banned*12] is a website that takes advantage of thousands of girls like myself, I have tried to take down my videos from that site, even going through you guys and talking to chaturbate support, and it has been impossible, there are videos from 2016 that humiliate me entirely, and have caused negative outcomes in my real life, friends and family members are able to find these videos with ease, these videos are from when I first started working on Chaturbate as a couple, at the time my username was *******

I made a terrible decision in contacting [site name banned*12] and claiming that those videos are illegal and should be taken down immediately by lying about my age and sending them a modified ID with the incorrect birthdate. Camwhores proceeded to send Chaturbate support this information which led to Chaturbate banning my account. Those videos were not even taken down after the fact and all they did was cause an informal ban. I have evidence of all of this if you need to review any of it.

I feel disappointed that Chaturbate support banned me without even asking me to show proof, and just taking the word from a website that posts illegal content on their page. Why do they have that ability and why has Chaturbate never taken legal action against them since they for the most part post DMCA content from Chaturbate.

I know it was a bad idea, I wanted those videos of me gone and made a bad decision, I did not think that website would use that against me and get my Chaturbate account banned since I have my real and legal documents uploaded to Chaturbate since I was 18, I have proof of everything and can present any information you may need.

I ask that my ban is reconsidered and I am given another opportunity to work on the Chaturbate platform again, I never presented false documents to Chaturbate and can present evidence by showing my digital ID though the official page for Regestraduria Nacional de Colombia (national registry of Colombia) I can provide proof that I never worked with falsified documents on Chaturbate, I only provided those false documents to [site name banned*12] in order to try and get those videos taken down, since no one was helping including Chaturbate support (support sent an email stating that I shouldn't have done that, since all I had to do was contact them and they would issue a take down, but they didn't help when I asked) and even then those videos have still not been taken down.

I never violated Chaturbates rules and feel like the ban was unjust, as no one reached out to me to confirm any reports. Does Chaturbate just take someone's report and ban accounts without them presenting correct, accurate information, and evidence? If you aren't going to reinstate my account then at least take down those videos from [site name banned*12] I have contacted you previously about and nothing was done then, and support said they would have done it if I had contacted them, yet that was not the case.. I don’t want [site name banned*12] to get away with this, getting me banned and still not taking down those videos.
Please provide your username or ticket number so I may pass it along to our Support team

Upvote 0
@sherryshen
(19045586)
I was a top model on chaturabate, and I worked legally on chaturbate since I was 18 years old, this is unfair, now I'm on stripchat but I really miss cb.
please help me, I feel that my life is destroyed

Upvote 0
You probably won't read this but I'm going through a strong emotional crisis, I feel really depressed. i feel helpless because i always did the right thing and i was so stupid to mess with the owner of cam.whores, my life is a mess.

Upvote 0
Solution
Have you contacted Google and other search engines to get the results of your videos removed from search? This is not a solution but it can help if you're worried friends and family can easily find you on them (search engines).

Also, I would stop mentioning the site name that has done this.

Upvote 0
Have you contacted Google and other search engines to get the results of your videos removed from search? This is not a solution but it can help if you're worried friends and family can easily find you on them (search engines).

Also, I would stop mentioning the site name that has done this.
I already tried to do that and it is impossible. I even contacted chaturbate's dmca and they didn't remove anything either. the point here is that i never did anything illegal with chaturbate

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.