AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help me approve my friend on my account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 25, 2023
Chaturbate Username
Careful_i_bite
Здравствуйте, дорогая служба поддержки, я модель аккаунта careful_i_bite, я пытался добавить друга в свою учетную запись, чтобы мы могли транслировать вместе
(ДЗ) .

У ДЗ с документами все в порядке, она вышла замуж и сменила фамилию. Ей больше 18 лет. Она хороший человек, и я буду рад постримиться с ней.
Она попала в плохую студию и ей ничем не помогли. Она получила бан, но причину ей не объяснили. Она приехала в Польшу, потому что там, откуда она родом, находиться небезопасно.
Пожалуйста, приходите к нам на встречу и вместе решите эту проблему. Ваш сайт и возможность выйти в эфир спасли многих девушек, мужчин и пары от финансовых трудностей. Я люблю эту работу и уважаю сайт, я благодарен, что такой сайт существует и что у меня есть возможность на нем работать. У вас на руках еще один человек, который очень хочет работать над вашим сайтом - ДЗ

Я искренне прошу вас дать ей шанс.

Attachments

• IMG_20230924_201413_929.jpg
    IMG_20230924_201413_929.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 2
Hello dear support, my nickname careful_i_bite , I respect your support. Please read its messages. The message will be on behalf of my friend D.Z
Dear support, I ended up in a very bad studio, when I wanted to leave, they did everything to prevent me from working. They did not provide the reason for the account ban.
I don't know what they did with the account. I trusted them, but they used me. I am ready to do everything and work hard to benefit the site.I am safe now, they helped me move to Poland E.K account owner careful_i_bite, they help and care for me. But we need money to live, pay rent, buy food, and achieve our goals.There is war in our cities now, and we cannot return home. Terrible attacks, thinking that there will be no tomorrow, scared to fall asleep
Our only opportunity is for your understanding and allow me to go to Stream. I will help and develop the account, I am hardworking, and no more studios. I hope my words reach you. Thank you, best regards D.Z

Attachments

• IMG_20230924_201413_929.jpg
    IMG_20230924_201413_929.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 2
Upvote 0
Thanks for answer, i have ask, To open account on CB, is a Polish residence card suitable?
Hey, I'm not too familiar with the Polish Residence card,

but any government issued ID, that contains: Name - Birthday - an Expiration date - the date it is issued - A photo, should be enough. Please also remember if more people will be on the account at any times, you need to have everyones ID approved under this account before you go live with them, or be added as "Guest accounts" if they already have their own accounts :)

I hope that can help a bit and that you soon will have your approved accounts back.

Upvote 0
Hey, I'm not too familiar with the Polish Residence card,

but any government issued ID, that contains: Name - Birthday - an Expiration date - the date it is issued - A photo, should be enough. Please also remember if more people will be on the account at any times, you need to have everyones ID approved under this account before you go live with them, or be added as "Guest accounts" if they already have their own accounts :)

I hope that can help a bit and that you soon will have your approved accounts back.
Thanks for answer, I have a question. If a Girl went to work at a studio (Chaturbate), and she got banned from her account without knowing the reason. So the studio takes responsibility? Or how it works. I can’t reach support, explain the situation, and I would like to resolve this issue together.Maybe you know something?)

Upvote 0
Thanks for answer, I have a question. If a Girl went to work at a studio (Chaturbate), and she got banned from her account without knowing the reason. So the studio takes responsibility? Or how it works. I can’t reach support, explain the situation, and I would like to resolve this issue together.Maybe you know something?)
If her account has been banned, support needs to be reached before she goes onto another account.. the official e-mail should be the way to do this and then she needs an account in here and tag punker Barbie, as then they can discuss the situation with her..

so if it's because you have your account but your friend needs to have her account up and running, make her make a profile in here and then tag punker barbie about help with her e-mail and the username of her account :) that would be my suggestion

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.