AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help me edit MFC profile Please!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NickiYoung

Inactive Cam Model
Hi everyone, I am new to MFC and I am trying to edit my profile. I am not to familiar with the format but I am trying to learn to edit it. I am using this template http://myfreemfcprofilehelp.blogspot.com/2016/05/new-neon-pink-profile.html#more

I am trying to get the "Your Name" To say MadisonGirls. I also am trying to get rid of the Twitter heart and amazon heart but keep the Tip heart but I want it to be an active link and be in the middle. After a long time I was able to get rid of the amazon and twitter heart but couldn't get the tip heart in the middle or active with my broadcaster id?

Last for now I want to get a picture of me in the phone. I have no clue how to do that. I was able to get a picture a picture of me in the corner using photobucket direct link but the picture wasn't in the phone??

Here is my MFC Profile: http://profiles.myfreecams.com/MadisonGirls

Man... I haven't done any coding in a very very long time, so I'm working from memory here.

What you need to do is find the 2 picture links in your code. (they're probably in the css). Go to the link, save the picture and edit it in either Gimp or Photoshop (add your picture in the phone). Make sure you keep the same image size, otherwise it will take you hours to fix. Then upload your new picture on mfc, copy the link and replace it in the code.

Same for the name graphic, but will have to create a new graph with your name on.

Hope that helps. :)

Thank you. I feel dumb on that part I found the code but kept erasing them I'll give that a try.

Man... I haven't done any coding in a very very long time, so I'm working from memory here.

What you need to do is find the 2 picture links in your code. (they're probably in the css). Go to the link, save the picture and edit it in either Gimp or Photoshop (add your picture in the phone). Make sure you keep the same image size, otherwise it will take you hours to fix. Then upload your new picture on mfc, copy the link and replace it in the code.

Same for the name graphic, but will have to create a new graph with your name on.

Hope that helps. :)

What other good image hosting sites are their. I had a photo on the top of my page that i planed to try to fix but wanted a pix in the mean time but looks like photobucket removed it..

What other good image hosting sites are their. I had a photo on the top of my page that i planed to try to fix but wanted a pix in the mean time but looks like photobucket removed it..
postimg.org works fine
But you can also use free blogs/services like Blogspot, Wordpress, Tumblr to host your graphics and even self-advertise yourself.
Or simply use the services to host your images. Personally I use Twitter among other services :)
Good luck

• Hugs
Reactions: NickiYoung
Status
Not open for further replies.