AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help me find her.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 12, 2015
Maybe about a year or two ago, there was a MFC Model that would cam almost all the time, and she was absolutely stunning. She had an amazing body and light brown hair (almost orangish), and she seemed to just fall off the face of the Earth. I remember her being high in the Miss MFC contest almost every month, but I don't know if she ever won, because I looked through all the past winners and couldn't find her. The name is slipping me, but I want to say it has a Lynn in it? Maybe? I'm not too sure, please help. Another thing I remember is she used to cam with a mirror showing her backside, and the camera on her front. I also think she used 2 cameras, but I don't remember that as clear, so I'm not sure if I'm remembering correctly.

Not sure
But if all else fails a few things that could be done is
1. Check on this website or MFC for past MissMFC list. Your model maybe on one of these.
2. http://mycamgirl.net/ you could search for "lynn" and try to see if any good comes out of that.

Otherwise on the other end is looking through your tip history or chat history on MFC

Reactions: Tilly
Maybe about a year or two ago, there was a MFC Model that would cam almost all the time, and she was absolutely stunning. She had an amazing body and light brown hair (almost orangish), and she seemed to just fall off the face of the Earth. I remember her being high in the Miss MFC contest almost every month, but I don't know if she ever won, because I looked through all the past winners and couldn't find her. The name is slipping me, but I want to say it has a Lynn in it? Maybe? I'm not too sure, please help. Another thing I remember is she used to cam with a mirror showing her backside, and the camera on her front. I also think she used 2 cameras, but I don't remember that as clear, so I'm not sure if I'm remembering correctly.
Or just find a new favorite model on MFC.

• Funny!
Reactions: Picnic and Gen
That sounds like my mate, Mortimer.

In all seriousness though, why get hung up on a model who a) you haven't even seen in two years, and b) never forged a connection with deep enough to remember something as basic as her name? There are thousands of cam girls out there camming right now, that don't require a private detective to track down. They're just there when you open up your cam site of choice. It's so much easier to just go chill with them until you find one (or two, or three, or twelve) that you really like.

In defense of the OP, sometimes a good nostalgia wank is all that will hit the spot. The "heart" wants what the "heart" wants.

Reactions: Anique
A cam girl with a mirror and brown hair... this should be a piece of cake.

Is this her? http://profiles.myfreecams.com/AvalynnRose

I checked past miss mfc charts. She kind of fits your description, but I haven't seen her cam so I don't know anything about her set up. Just a suggestion because I haven't seen her in the top for a long while, like you were saying. Her name also has lynn in it.

Maybe it's not her, but who knows.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Tilly

Sounds like me... But my hair is red just bad lighting shows brown

Status
Not open for further replies.