AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help me pick the profile picture?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Best profile pic?

• Number 1

Votes: 17 60.7%
  • Number 2

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Number 3

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Number 4

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

June_Deni

Inactive Cam Model
Mar 11, 2012
Europe
chaturbate.com
Twitter Username
@DeniLionCam
MFC Username
DeniLion
Streamate Username
DeniLion
Chaturbate Username
june_deni
PekoPeko_22.jpg socks04.JPG dl04.jpg prof.jpg big.jpg Hi, I have somehow new profile on Streamate and some people there told me I look way better on cam than in the profile picture..I took advice about showing my eyes in it and I consider it good. But I have slow internet connection now,being on cam anyway and I'd like to change profile picture when my internet gets faster again,so people who got discouraged before come in again...
So which picture is the best? First 1 is the 1 I'm using now..
Also..maybe some girls know.. I didn't get my galleries approved since December, still says ,,pending,, I have no nudity in them, not even boobs, so I don't know why.. and thoughts?

that's my favorite too...looks like I'm getting ready for a BJ :) (I wasn't)

HA! Ooooooookay, if that's your "Get ready to have your mind blown...and something else" look then you pull it off extremely well! ;)

Reactions: June_Deni
Yeah, how can we vote for number 5? lol

I guess I don't understand why #1 is so popular...I mean, yeah, the pose is great and all, but from a strictly technical perspective, the photograph is terrible...all faded out like it's been locked in a trunk for 200 years.

Didn't vote. The last one. Not sure what number that is supposed to be.

I like number 1 & 3.

#3 (black and white) has that mysterious look to it.
#1 is a good pose, but like others have said, the flare is a bit too much which makes the photo way too light and also distracting.

I voted for #3 because of this.

Number 1 would be perfect without the giant bright flare taking up half the photo. If it's edited like that, use the original. If that's just how it was took, then. I don't know. But the pose is amazing.

Reactions: fandango
Number 1 would be perfect without the giant bright flare taking up half the photo. If it's edited like that, use the original. If that's just how it was took, then. I don't know. But the pose is amazing.
thank you for your thoughts :) the photographer sent it to me like this already.. but again, it's the one I'm using now and I want to change it to 1 of the others.. sorry, it's 1 of my first posts on the forum, didn't really make it clear :)
and English is my second language

Reactions: Nordling
Status
Not open for further replies.