AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help me please with filling payout information.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 13, 2021
After I changed payout information I saw a massage from administrator, he said that I need to write correct name in the field.
@punker barbie can you help me with that? I have two people in accout. I changed payment method to bitcoin. Becore that I had Paxum.
I wrote to chaturbate support about that, my request number - 19347407

Thank you!

I have confirmed that Support has responded to your email.
What full name should I put in payment info for bitcoin? I don't have name in my bitcoin wallet.
Maybe you can help me with that, I would remove and add method again with correct information about that.

Thank You very much!

Upvote 0
What full name should I put in payment info for bitcoin? I don't have name in my bitcoin wallet.
Maybe you can help me with that, I would remove and add method again with correct information about that.

Thank You very much!
You should use the same Names for the person for person verified for the account(PAYEE). I assume one of you guys, assuming you both have verified on the account. Bitcoin is not necessarily linked to a name.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.