AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help, need advice please!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's all irrelevant because pretty much all of us put the music off in exclusive shows anyway!!
I will turn it down if they asking nicely or off with c2c audio because I can never hear them. Always mumbling. I need music playing or my adhd will creep up.

I will turn it down if they asking nicely or off with c2c audio because I can never hear them. Always mumbling. I need music playing or my adhd will creep up.
Yes, I can't hear them with either music or my AC running if they have C2C audio. So it's impossible for me to do longer than 45-minute shows without a break because the lights make me too hot. Having the AC off that long makes me overheat. The other day I did one and thought I was gonna have a heart attack, I overheated so much! I wonder if there are some kind of wireless earbuds that would work with the C2C audio...

A lot of viewers forget that what they want or think is not the same as what everyone else wants or thinks. They will voice the opinion that they don't like this or that, while other viewer will voice the opposite. And in most cases the ones who voice dislike about something are totally oblivious to the fact that anyone likes it at all and that they are not the center of the world. And a lot of the viewers seem to feel it is their duty to voice this opinion apparently because they believe they are the center of the world and there opinion matters. They also do not get the idea that if they do not like this material/presentation then they should move on to one that they do like, rather than trying to convert all material/presentation to their specifications. Even outside of camming that happens a lot, people will talk about how do you not know about this application or that one, when the application is one of 1000's used by a a few people in their tiny section of the world. Most people seem to be oblivious to the larger world and either don't believe or ignore anything outside of their isolated corner. It is really not paying attention to anything that disproves/disagrees with your view of the world, and once you ignore even the evidence that must be true you will believe the bigger world is all a lie. The I love a cam girl takes a lot of this, you have to ignore that you aren't the only one in the room talking to them and that you have never met them in person and that you are tipping/paying them for a service. If you throw out all of the clearly true facts that disagree with your "reality" then you have a relationship with them, and an entirely made up "reality" that you perceive that for others appears to completely disagree with actual reality.

Seven Inches, if you're gonna sit in my free chat, you could say hi back to me, ya know. I don't bite. :) Don't let all the tattoos (and Melissa Etheridge music) scare you away.....

Guess I should feel flattered that he's visited me on TWO different cam sites just now! Stripchat...and then MyFreeCams. Even if he IS just sitting there creeping...

I wonder if there are some kind of wireless earbuds that would work with the C2C audio...
Wireless earbuds work great with c2c. It gets rid of the feedback that happens from both sides playing audio through the speakers. It of course does not solve the delay problem. It still takes forever to have a conversation. I have done c2c where we both mute the room audio and use audio over Instagram so there is no delay and we can talk freely. The live audio isn't synched with the video, but that isn't really a big deal considering you can talk normally.

Last edited:
Wireless earbuds work great with c2c. It gets rid of the feedback that happens from both sides playing audio through the speakers. It of course does not solve the delay problem. It still takes forever to have a conversation. I have done c2c where we both mute the room audio and use audio over Instagram so there is no delay and we can talk freely. The live audio isn't synched with the video, but that isn't really a big deal considering you can talk normally.
I really need to get some earbuds. Currently I have to keep my speaker volume low enough for my mic to not pick up so it doesn't echo since I also route my desktop audio through OBS so it doesn't sound like shit to my viewers. I can barely hear it though so if someone tips for a song request that they're really hyped about I always feel bad because I only catch half of it.

I also never turn down my music unless specifically requested. I usually listen to lo-fi radio stations or video game soundtracks and I get a lot of compliments on the chill vibe they give to my room.

Status
Not open for further replies.