AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help Needed Streamate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 28, 2020
I am having issues with getting my studio set up on streamate and I am looking for help.
Approval issues that I believe I have corrected and sent a ton of documentation.

What exactly are the issues? The more specific you can be about what issues you are having, the better we can help assist.

you should contact support. this forum is filled with 98% independent models. majority of us have never set up a studio.

also what are you going to due as a studio owner? are you going to supply their tech and tech support? are you going to provide daily pay? do you have the ablity to promise front page placement? basically what benefits will your studio provide to your models/dancers? i understand you run a stripclub, but why should your dancers sign up through your studio and not sign up directly to the site. we are only making 35% of what members spend. compared to what dancers are used to making, it is night and day. when cammodels who do sign up with a studio eventually realize they can make more because their studio offers shit, they will jump ship and go independent.

if you are going to studio, you should actually studio. don't be getting a piece of that campie doing nothing. :h:

you should contact support. this forum is filled with 98% independent models. majority of us have never set up a studio.

also what are you going to due as a studio owner? are you going to supply their tech and tech support? are you going to provide daily pay? do you have the ablity to promise front page placement? basically what benefits will your studio provide to your models/dancers? i understand you run a stripclub, but why should your dancers sign up through your studio and not sign up directly to the site. we are only making 35% of what members spend. compared to what dancers are used to making, it is night and day. when cammodels who do sign up with a studio eventually realize they can make more because their studio offers shit, they will jump ship and go independent.

if you are going to studio, you should actually studio. don't be getting a piece of that campie doing nothing. :h:
We actually have a physical studio, with computers and HD cameras, we pay daily. With the sudden closure most of our people were not prepared to be out of work and can not wait weeks to get paid.

I am looking for someone with streamate experience who I can pay to make sure we are set up properly.
you are looking for a random person on the internet to make sure you have set up your studio correctly? no don't do this. that could risk your business and your models safety and privacy. you should work with streamate support. if you have any questions on setting up studios, they are better equip then we are.

We actually have a physical studio, with computers and HD cameras, we pay daily. With the sudden closure most of our people were not prepared to be out of work and can not wait weeks to get paid.
streamate recently asked for physical studios have their models work at home for their safety. so you might want to look into having your models work from home for their safety. i'm in florida too, and they need to stay self isolated. we are one of the states with a high confirmed cases with over 2,300 and hasn't slowed down.

To our model & studios:

The Streamate community’s health, well-being and success are our highest priorities. We wanted to reach out and express our concern for our global partners.

In these confusing times, it’s good to find solace in the fact that in most cases, streaming live can continue from the comfort of one’s home. We know that there are cases where models work from a central location and normally this is a preferred location to work.

Given the current health climate, we are sure that studios around the world are taking extra precautions to provide a healthy environment for their models – however, in some locations, working in studios may not be currently available do to local restrictions related to COVID-19. We as an industry could never have predicted these drastic, but necessary measures. We know these restrictions will have an impact on everyone.

We encourage our models to stay safe and work from home if you can. Stay updated on your local recommendations, practice safe social distancing, and please take any necessary measures to maintain your health and well-being. We encourage our studios to work towards allowing models to work from their homes, if they can and are not already.

Like the rest of the world, we will get through this challenge together. We want everyone to stay safe and healthy!

you are looking for a random person on the internet to make sure you have set up your studio correctly? no don't do this. that could risk your business and your models safety and privacy. you should work with streamate support. if you have any questions on setting up studios, they are better equip then we are.
@AudriTwo is correct. Your best bet is to work with streamate support. They can help guide you on the proper steps. Their verification does take some time FYI, so it might be a few days to hear back from them. Or least that was my experience with any issues I had.

Isn't the whole point of working with a studio is that the studio knows what they're doing? Aren't models giving them a huge cut of their earnings for experience, expertise and tech support? You don't really deserve to have any models pay you if you're on the internet asking strangers to help you do what you get paid for.

Isn't the whole point of working with a studio is that the studio knows what they're doing? Aren't models giving them a huge cut of their earnings for experience, expertise and tech support? You don't really deserve to have any models pay you if you're on the internet asking strangers to help you do what you get paid for.

By that logic should sites pay models less till they 'learn' the ropes? Everyone, even studios have to start somewhere. Without a physical space or equipment to work a model will make zero income so to weigh the 'support' aspect of a studio as it's primary value isn't fair at all. Even offering an empty room with internet and lights provide more opportunity than some models could ever find in some living situations.

To be frank about it at least he came to a model site to ask these questions rather then try to push through this blind. Shaming them for being at least diligent enough to ask questions or know when they need that help can be as counter productive as doing it with a model.

By that logic should sites pay models less till they 'learn' the ropes?
Uh no? That's not even logical. House always takes their money first whether studio or independent.

Shaming them for being at least diligent enough to ask questions or know when they need that help can be as counter productive as doing it with a model.
Is it really shaming when a studio can't figure it out or ask streamate directly who has definitely guided studios before? Obviously they have to start somewhere but if it's so beyond them they have to come to a forum for advice on setting up. They already have models and locations so they should know how to do this. This forum is already going to be biased against studios because we are independent and I don't see the value in even experienced studios taking a huge chunk of my money. Just seems like this studio hasn't done due diligence prior to opening.

Status
Not open for further replies.