AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help opening a bank account in USA

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 19, 2015
Not exactly General Camming Discussion, but I wasn't sure where to ask.

Im not from USA, I live in south America, but I want to open a bank account in USA to receive payments from Chaturbate.
I know there is other options but taxes are too high.

I need to receive the money in a bank account to send it to my paypal and then convert it to my country's currency.

There is also Paxum and Payoneer as options, but I don't know if I can convert the money directly to my currency or I have to send it to Paypal first (and pay more taxes) and then convert it to my currency (more taxes !).

Also I have to receive a payment from another site and I think they may not pay to Paxum or Payoneer.

:hello2:

Payoneer would probably be easier for you. There are a lot of countries where they can deposit money into your bank account. Most sites deal with Payoneer.

Nissim from Payoneer used to visit here once in a while. You can try sending him a PM with your questions, or you could just check out the section on Global Bank Transfers on the Payoneer website.

Here's the link for Nissim's profile if you want to try PMing. Otherwise, you can send questions to his email address nissimal@payoneer.com

ClaireRenee said:
My understanding is that as long as you have a visa and show up in person, you can open a bank account with most banks in the US. But it sounds like you want to set it up from where you are?

I skimmed this site, hopefully it's of at at least a little help to you! https://www.myusacorporation.com/articles/us-bank-account-for-non-residents

Yes, I want to set up the account from my country, there is no way I can get in US for now.
Thanks for the link :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.