AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help please , support does not answer me

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 16, 2021
Hi @punker barbie help me please I have issues , and support doesn’t answer to me , help me please 🥺
My ticket number 17918320
Name _prettykitten_
Help me please because I don’t know what to do ❤️

Help me please because I don’t know what to do ❤️
Assuming this is for that fraud situation, based on what i've seen the chances of you getting that account back are slim to none. I don't want to put words in supports mouth or anything but I feel like its important for you to know the odds are against you and you may want to focus on other platforms.

Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0
Assuming this is for that fraud situation, based on what i've seen the chances of you getting that account back are slim to none. I don't want to put words in supports mouth or anything but I feel like its important for you to know the odds are against you and you may want to focus on other platforms.
but it’s not my fault, I don’t even know from which cards Members tip me . why do they do this with models even without investigation

Upvote 0
It’s just not fair

Upvote 0
but it’s not my fault, I don’t even know from which cards Members tip me . why do they do this with models even without investigation
They always investigate, they just don't share any details but probably from the time they froze those tokens to the time they banned the account they were probably investigating.

Did anyone tell you to get online that day? I noticed you were offline for a few days and then you came back that day, was there someone very adamite about you getting online? perhaps someone that can benefit from the tokens arriving on your account? I don't know i'm just throwing out ideas.

Upvote 0
They always investigate, they just don't share any details but probably from the time they froze those tokens to the time they banned the account they were probably investigating.

Did anyone tell you to get online that day? I noticed you were offline for a few days and then you came back that day, was there someone very adamite about you getting online? perhaps someone that can benefit from the tokens arriving on your account? I don't know i'm just throwing out ideas.
I wasn’t able to be online a couple of days , then I was online cuz guy who usually come to me ( he is with me for more then 3 years , my best fan ) tell me that he want pvt with me , but he wasn’t able to come then , that’s why I’m just keep going to stream ,then I saw strange activity at day when my tk was frozen ( 1 guy who I didn’t saw at my page previously tipped me 4K tk , but at cam industry it can happens sometimes , I thought that I’m just like him and after stream my tk was frozen , then I desided not be online and ask support why tk wasn’t cash out , and then frozen tk and bun ... I’m in shock and my fans at shock , cb didn’t even answer to my fans who care what happens with my page , we are just waiting maybe it will fix , and I type cb maybe we can fix everything , maybe check all strange tokens ( large amounts or from strange users ) but how I can know who tip me and from what card they tip me ...

Upvote 0

Because u had fans who tip me a lot too , and it wasn’t strange , cuz they like me , and I’m just did my shows , so why I wasn’t surprised if someone tip me a lot... I think about it now , maybe someone use stolen cards , but how can I know who use real cards or stolen ? That’s pretty strange question , one way I guess if cb can check tk before members can tip , cuz I want unban my page ( my fans waiting for me ) and don’t want someone tip me from stolen card cuz it’s not okey

Upvote 0
Because u had fans who tip me a lot too , and it wasn’t strange , cuz they like me , and I’m just did my shows , so why I wasn’t surprised if someone tip me a lot... I think about it now , maybe someone use stolen cards , but how can I know who use real cards or stolen ? That’s pretty strange question , one way I guess if cb can check tk before members can tip , cuz I want unban my page ( my fans waiting for me ) and don’t want someone tip me from stolen card cuz it’s not okey
I had*

Upvote 0

And at pm a lot of members for all 4 years cam modeling ask me if they tip me and I get them 20% of that tk , I always say no to them , cb can check every conversations and pms , I have nothing to hide , and I have screenshots of that strange purposes ( I’ll try to find them ) I did screenshots of strange questions for long time , and hope cb have it too , so why they can check it too

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.