AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help! What does it mean when Streammate says username and password incorrect??

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a glitch. It happens all the time. Happening for me right now too. Just gotta wait it out until they get their shit together.
Omg thank god for that, first time it's happened to me and I know how notoriously strict they are with their rules I thought it was all over haha

thanks!

I think its happening to me as well. I keep trying to log in and I can't do it.
It's been down a while now, good thing I was finishing up for the night :rolleyes:. Weird that some people are still streaming fine though

Reactions: LilyBlueBBW
Just emailed Liz and she said streamate having an issue and they are working on it right now! Any of you guys can log?

• Hugs
Reactions: Sashacurves
when a streamate glitch prevents me from working i go make myself some tea and watch some tv, read, or redo my makeup.

basically use this time for whatever productive way helps you cope. i like to focus on self-care because i can get myself really stressed out. i know other models like to use this downtime towards making clips, turning on their lines for pso (niteflirt), or focusing on social media/reddit.

protip: contest times is when they usually like to update/maintenance. liz told me.

when a streamate glitch prevents me from working i go make myself some tea and watch some tv, read, or redo my makeup.

basically use this time for whatever productive way helps you cope. i like to focus on self-care because i can get myself really stressed out. i know other models like to use this downtime towards making clips, turning on their lines for pso (niteflirt), or focusing on social media/reddit.

protip: contest times is when they usually like to update/maintenance. liz told me.
Thanks Audri, I'm used to MFC having it's glitches but tonight was only my 4th stream on SM and the first glitch I've experienced - I've been reading all the horror stories about how easily people get banned on there so freaked out!

To that point, I've been reporting members who ask to meet, pay off-site, do banned things or discuss off-site contact details because I'd rather be a suck up than get banned...but is this really necessary or should I just ignore them?

To that point, I've been reporting members who ask to meet, pay off-site, do banned things or discuss off-site contact details because I'd rather be a suck up than get banned...but is this really necessary or should I just ignore them?
I give them a warning first, if they press or be a dick about it, i report. Sometimes members arent familiar with the rules if you are new.

Status
Not open for further replies.