AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help with Banned Account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 25, 2022
CB user name: sweetlilbooty

Dear @punker barbie I created and successfully verified a new account (sweetlilbooty) immediately after I left a studio to start working independently. The account was banned shortly after verification.

There is another account under my name that was opened by the studio owner - I do not have access to this account after I left the studio as it was linked to the studio owner's email address.

I would really appreciate it if you can look into this for me and help me restore my sweetlilbooty account @punker barbie.

Thanks in advance for your help!

@punker barbie Thank you so much for the prompt response and for helping us members of this community.

Would it be possible to know the reason for the ban? I was never informed of the reason.

I am certain that my boss (the studio owner) did something malicious to make sure that my ID/passport information is permanently banned from the site. When I told him I was leaving the studio, he threatened me that I would never be able to create and verify my own account. And sure enough, I few hours after verifying my new account I received notice that it was permanently banned. It is very unfair and very disturbing that he is able to get away with this sort of malicious activity. You should be able to easily verify that he purposely violated site rules with the studio account (Rozie_Love) in order to affect my newly registered independent account (sweetlilbooty).

I would really appreciate it if you can help review my issue once again so I can have an opportunity to work as an independent model.

Thanks again for all the good work that you do helping members of this community @punker barbie !

Upvote 0
@punker barbie Thank you so much for the prompt response and for helping us members of this community.

Would it be possible to know the reason for the ban? I was never informed of the reason.
the CB rep won't take that kind of responsibility here to actually give you more info. I'm sorry but they've already done as much as they're willing to do for you here. Best advice is to move to a better cam site to continue your streaming.

Upvote 0
hello guys. months ago i was banned on chaturbate because of a member make a report. it was a misunderstand between me and him and talked very bad with suppport. this is how i was banned. i tryed to talk with the support and to recover my account but they say i did a "harassament". nickname ryanflex ticket;19696764
i appoligize to member, bacause i have his whatsapp and he understand that was a joke.
i will be very happy and thankfull if you @punker barbie will help me.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.