AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help With Chaturbate Account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@punker barbie Hello, dear Shirley . On May 29, chaturbate blocked my chaturbate account. The support said that someone from the audience complained about me that I was underage (although this is not true, I honestly confirmed my age). I was informed that, despite the fact that I confirmed my age, I would not be given the opportunity to go on the air and was offered to return in six months. But I don't agree with this decision, I want the support to check everything again. I've been working on your site for about a year now, and I've never had any problems. I follow all the rules, I didn't break anything, and I'm completely honest with you. I've confirmed my age, I don't look like a child, and I've never tried to pretend to be a child. Can you check the complaints that were received from the viewer? Maybe it was just a hater who wanted to hurt me on purpose, because I'm sure I didn't break anything, and it's not my fault. This is completely unfair. I really have my photos and photos of documents, you can see it. I look 19 years old and work in the #teen category. What happened is really absurd. I can't wait 6 months because working on your site was my only job, I lost my only job and the account I worked on for almost a year. In 6 months, I will lose all my regular viewers. I really love your site and want to work on it, please unblock me
I hope for your answer and understanding
ticket: 17583388;17679187

Reactions: lokihsu
Upvote 0
@punker barbie 你好,亲爱的雪莉。5月29日,聊天了我的聊天账号。支持说有观众真实的我,但我狡猾地暗示了我的年龄)。我被告知,尽管我确认了我的年龄,但我不会有任何同意,并被要求在知情同意后返回。但我不同意这个决定,我希望支持再次检查一切。我已经在你的网站上工作了大约一年了,我从来没有遇到过任何问题。我遵守所有规则,我没有破坏任何东西,我对你完全诚实。我已经确认了我的年龄,我看起来不像个孩子,我从来没有尝试过假装自己是个孩子。你能检查一下从观众那里收到的投诉吗?也许只是一个仇恨者故意伤害我,因为我确信我没有破坏任何东西,这不是我的错。这是完全不公平的。我真的有我的照片和文件的照片,你可以看到它。我看起来19岁,在#teen类别中工作。发生的事情真的很荒谬。我等不及 6 个月了,因为在你的网站上工作是我唯一的工作,我失去了我唯一的工作和我工作了过去一年的帐户。6 个月后,我将失去所有老观众。我真的很喜欢你的网站并想在它上面工作,请取消 我19岁的样子,在#青少年类别中工作。发生的事情真的很荒谬。我等不及6个月了,在你的网站上工作是因为我唯一的工作,我失去了我唯一的工作和我工作了在身边的帐户。6个月后,我将失去所有常规观众。我真的很喜欢你的网站并想在它上面工作,取消请我阻止 我看起来19岁,在#teen类别中工作。发生的事情真的很荒谬。我不及 6 个月了,因为在你的网站上工作了我唯一的工作,我失去了我唯一的工作和我工作了过去一年的帐户。6 个月后,我将失去所有经常是观众。我真的很喜欢你的网站并想在它上面的作品,请阻止我
希望得到您的答复和理解
票数:17583388;17679187
me too

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.