AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help with my Bongacams account šŸ˜

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 5, 2023
Hello @bongacams.com,

I am a model for your company from the US. I really like Bongacams and looking to do it more full time. I was wondering if there was any model mangers or someplace you can guide me to ask questions to hopefully get me on the right track. Please let me know if that is possible. Thank you!

Hello @bongacams.com,

I am a model for your company from the US. I really like Bongacams and looking to do it more full time. I was wondering if there was any model mangers or someplace you can guide me to ask questions to hopefully get me on the right track. Please let me know if that is possible. Thank you!

Hello, Kaykay777!

Thank you for reaching out.

Kindly send us your username through private messages on the forum, and one of our model managers will get in touch with you on the site to offer any assistance you require.

Thank you!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.