AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

bongacams fines

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Aug 5, 2023
hello im here as the topic suggests.....

bongacams has fined me 50 dollars when a user asked for my whatsapp in response to this i said "i think i forgot your whatsapp"
... ##FLASHBACK this same user last year bought my instagram on the social media segment... Which is allowed on bonga btw. and i rather mixed up my words instead of saying i have your insta i said i have your w app

5 hours later i got finned for this

bongacams claim the fact that i said such.. prompted him into sharing his own whatsapp with me. eventhough i immediatly refused... and theefore they finned me 50 dollars

which wasnt my intention... my intention was the latter to ask for a social media which is accepted on bongacams" we are humans and are prone to making mistakes or atleast sometimes getting mixed up with words. i ask if there is a chance bonga cam review the whole chat including the whole thread since last year... you will see he actually bought my instagram before. it was only a little confusion @bongacams.com

my username is dalia70

Attachments

• hhi.jpg
    hhi.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
hello im here as the topic suggests.....

bongacams has fined me 50 dollars when a user asked for my whatsapp in response to this i said "i think i forgot your whatsapp"
... ##FLASHBACK this same user last year bought my instagram on the social media segment... Which is allowed on bonga btw. and i rather mixed up my words instead of saying i have your insta i said i have your w app

5 hours later i got finned for this

bongacams claim the fact that i said such.. prompted him into sharing his own whatsapp with me. eventhough i immediatly refused... and theefore they finned me 50 dollars

which wasnt my intention... my intention was the latter to ask for a social media which is accepted on bongacams" we are humans and are prone to making mistakes or atleast sometimes getting mixed up with words. i ask if there is a chance bonga cam review the whole chat including the whole thread since last year... you will see he actually bought my instagram before. it was only a little confusion @bongacams.com

my username is dalia70

Hello, annika235!

Thank you for reaching out to us!

Please be informed that the information has been escalated to our relevant department and will be reviewed. As soon as there is an update, you will be notified immediately.

Thank you!

Upvote 0
it is not allowed to mention forbidden social networks, and according to your conversation it seems like you are trying to exchange personal data which is prohibited as well

Upvote 0
it is not allowed to mention forbidden social networks, and according to your conversation it seems like you are trying to exchange personal data which is prohibited as well
how is that "asking for personal information?" they have the option for posting social media links on bongacams so users can purchase.. Yes i know whatsapp is banned but instagram is still allowed in the social, nevertheless the user had already purchased insta the previous year which is why i said "i think i forgot your_whatsapp_" instead of INSTAGRAM",,, i wish you wouldnt have quickly judged me.. you know how sitting on a screen sometimes for an extended period of time makes one a little bit foggy headed Anyway the bonga support has already concluded this and removed the fine from my account

Last edited:
Upvote 0
$50.00? I can't even make 50 Tokens. All the traffic here is very sus., nobody ever tips.
believe me it is also difficult for me to earn. the token prices are so low which feels like one needs to work three times to match up to other websites . the only reason i hold on is because i simulcast over in stripchat and chaturbate at the same time. i would even struggle to earn those 50$ they were trying to fine me.

Upvote 0
how is that "asking for personal information?" they have the option for posting social media links on bongacams so users can purchase.. Yes i know whatsapp is banned but instagram is still allowed in the social, nevertheless the user had already purchased insta the previous year which is why i said "i think i forgot your_whatsapp_" instead of INSTAGRAM",,, i wish you wouldnt have quickly judged me.. you know how sitting on a screen sometimes for an extended period of time makes one a little bit foggy headed Anyway the bonga support has already concluded this and removed the fine from my account
yeah I understand it sis, I'm glad that everything solved positively

Upvote 0