AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hook, Line but no Back Tattoo

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How are you buying those?
I'm assuming he's buying them in Colombia and sending them to her as e-vouchers. Easily enough done I guess. I wouldn't imagine that supermarkets in Venezuela are running that kind of set up given the food insecurity there. If she's working in Colombia then I'd imagine she would just buy her shopping there and take it home on the bus.

I don't know details but all Colombians act like getting to Australia is much easier than the USA so I imagine it's true.
A Colombian model I know is trying to get a tourist visa to visit the US. The wait time for an interview at the US consulate is over 24 months. That is just for the interview, Lord only knows how long the actual visa takes.

Reactions: inertvolcano
I'm assuming he's buying them in Colombia and sending them to her as e-vouchers. Easily enough done I guess. I wouldn't imagine that supermarkets in Venezuela are running that kind of set up given the food insecurity there. If she's working in Colombia then I'd imagine she would just buy her shopping there and take it home on the bus.
... Why are you replying to that part xD I want him to answer. I'd like to know how someone in Australia is buying them in Colombia, what store, what steps he takes it's usually not straight forward pay with credit card type of deal, at the least it usually requires Colombia ID and Colombian telephone number.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Ozzie_
... Why are you replying to that part xD I want him to answer. I'd like to know how someone in Australia is buying them in Colombia, what store, what steps he takes it's usually not straight forward pay with credit card type of deal, at the least it usually requires Colombia ID and Colombian telephone number.
Well, I'm replying as a foreigner who has occasionally bought things in Colombia. Colombian ID is a required field but it usually always accepts 12345678 and you can usually put the recipients number in the phone number field. I mean, feel free to wait for him to tell you the very same thing if you like.

Well, I'm replying as a foreigner who has occasionally bought things in Colombia. Colombian ID is a required field but it usually always accepts 12345678 and you can usually put the recipients number in the phone number field. I mean, feel free to wait for him to tell you the very same thing if you like.
......wow...you can't read the doubt in my post? I don't believe a Venezuelan model leaves a studio with him just buying grocery store gift cards and paying for English lessons. Read it again:

I feel like there's information being left out here....wtf is supermercado vouchers? You sure you aren't sending more money? It doesn't sound like she has a real plan, she just quit the studio without a way to make money?
Now the only thing he needs to find is the name of a store that will accept a foreign credit card. Let him reply xD

......wow...you can't read the doubt in my post? I don't believe a Venezuelan model leaves a studio with him just buying grocery store gift cards and paying for English lessons. Read it again:

Now the only thing he needs to find is the name of a store that will accept a foreign credit card. Let him reply xD
I'll be honest, I didn't pick that up from your post at all. All it said was "how are you buying those?" which sounded like a question about logistics. Subtle inflection gets lost in online communication though.

As for the foreign credit card, I agree, it can be a bit hit or miss. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. It depends on the payment processory I find.

And yes, I agree that she would be putting herself in a silly position to quit a studio on the promise of a man on the literal other side of the world sending her grocery vouchers.

Ah, I think you thought I'd replied to your other post......
I feel like there's information being left out here....wtf is supermercado vouchers? You sure you aren't sending more money? It doesn't sound like she has a real plan, she just quit the studio without a way to make money?

I can hear the doubt in your post, but also I think you may be projecting a litle.

OP never said, that I recall, that the model was leaving the studio because he bought her supermarket vouchers and online English lessons. He said she told him that she *wants* to leave the studio because they have shifted the goalposts and now want her to start making explicit videos as well as streaming.

(But I am also curious to see the response to your original question.)

On a related note, buying stuff in Colombia is a fascinating experience. If you can get past the credit card being declined for being foreign and the wild address system, then most times you end up with the kind of customer service that you could only dream of in Europe. Usually the person delivering for you has direct Whatsapp contact with you.

I haven't got to that point, she has not pushed or raised the matter further- either store vouchers or language tuition.

I did an international transaction last night and my mastercard issuing bank sent a SMS to confirm it was myself that had instigated the transaction.

And yes, I agree that she would be putting herself in a silly position to quit a studio on the promise of a man on the literal other side of the world sending her grocery vouchers.
That rattled me a bit as there was never the offer of ongoing support. If the studio insisted she does shows she was not OK doing, then really in a corner. Walk and then what for income?

I've had wise counsel with two gentlemen from this forum with objective clarity/experience about these situations that I'm most appreciative of.

Find another studio (since u said independent wasn't an option)
Which was suggested of course and I gather there are other studios in the city, but the response was she was done with cam life or wanted out as soon as alternative work could be secured.

I can only go by what she has reported to me but am conscious it might also be a ploy. Many here will say of course it is you fool! So I've now said it for you ;)

The economic situation in Venezuela is just terrible so finding work in bordering Colombia or further is pursued by many. Hard to believe a country with the Oil reserves of Venezuela is in such an utter shambles.

OP - like many people here have said, a lot of stuff in all these threads - just repeats. But I get it, we all try to delude ourselves to believe our situation is unique and we will be the .1% that works out. Just be careful to only do things within your means.

I’m no saint, I’ve been in “lust” too - because that’s what it is. We create a fantasy in our mind and we project those feelings onto other people. We believe words and don’t bottom line actions at all.

If you do want to test this - I don’t know how much of the reaching out is initiated by you or her, but if you want to stand out and be different then all the men that probably get dopey over her and blow up her phone - just stop reaching out and let her come to you. If she doesn’t text or call for days - who cares. Live your life. And if she does reach out, set a video date - and don’t text all day. You can’t develop a relationship through text at all really.

Also - Turn down some the request for money (Id say all but i know realistically you are probably empathic and will give in occasionally). It’s not your problem, and will show strength.
If they stay in your life through that - not saying the “love” is real - but they probably do care about you in some capacity.

Then like others have said - you can’t have a relationship solely on the internet. You will have to meet at some point. And I’ve seen stories on here and other places that guys have got women to agree to meet, then booked everything and had them bail last minute.

But let’s say that doesn’t happen, and you do meet. Now you have to get along in person, you have to like each others true presence - you have to like her smell and her manners. Then at that point - one of you will have to move for a relationship to happen.

Circling back to what you said yourself, there are just so many moving parts for it to work. And at end of day, just be careful and take things day by day. Or you will end up with a back Tatoo and a YouTube of original songs.

OP - like many people here have said, a lot of stuff in all these threads - just repeats. But I get it, we all try to delude ourselves to believe our situation is unique and we will be the .1% that works out. Just be careful to only do things within your means.

I’m no saint, I’ve been in “lust” too - because that’s what it is. We create a fantasy in our mind and we project those feelings onto other people. We believe words and don’t bottom line actions at all.

If you do want to test this - I don’t know how much of the reaching out is initiated by you or her, but if you want to stand out and be different then all the men that probably get dopey over her and blow up her phone - just stop reaching out and let her come to you. If she doesn’t text or call for days - who cares. Live your life. And if she does reach out, set a video date - and don’t text all day. You can’t develop a relationship through text at all really.

Also - Turn down some the request for money (Id say all but i know realistically you are probably empathic and will give in occasionally). It’s not your problem, and will show strength.
If they stay in your life through that - not saying the “love” is real - but they probably do care about you in some capacity.

Then like others have said - you can’t have a relationship solely on the internet. You will have to meet at some point. And I’ve seen stories on here and other places that guys have got women to agree to meet, then booked everything and had them bail last minute.

But let’s say that doesn’t happen, and you do meet. Now you have to get along in person, you have to like each others true presence - you have to like her smell and her manners. Then at that point - one of you will have to move for a relationship to happen.

Circling back to what you said yourself, there are just so many moving parts for it to work. And at end of day, just be careful and take things day by day. Or you will end up with a back Tatoo and a YouTube of original songs.
Interesting first post

Still no plans for a back tattoo..
There have been some developments, the last couple of weeks have been a Whirlwind.

I've booked and travel to Colombia next week.
(NOT REALLY ;-)

Some generous members here have provided wise counsel and discussed the situation at length, providing their experiences and objective perspectives, AKA #brutaltruth

I certainly became conscious of initiating most contact through whatsapp so eased off on this. She has been initiating contact also when I leave it a couple of days, she messages outside her shift and on day off. I'm not visiting her room very often either - 2-3 times per week

My Spanish lessons are progressing - through Babbel, attending weekly in person, listening to podcasts as I AM traveling to Espana in September. But my level is still too low to converse. I have done cam to cam with her- Non sexual but it's so she can see the living breathing person rather than just a coloured user name.

She did come forward and ask about the supermarket vouchers which I offered as an alternate to Western Union. The Colombian supermarket is EXITO and they do have gift cards, but my international credit card may not work, it requires Colombian ID number and phone number ( which I can create). Also requires a valid email to send voucher to and while she had given me an email previously I had wondered if it was fake- never tried it either. She confirmed it was valid and her private email ( or one of them anyway) I will attempt this and questioned if the alternative English tuition wasn't better long term.

Some recent events
The studio demands for her to do hardcore shows with others seem to have...gone away
She was fined for being late to shift start after her nephew disappeared for some hours
She contacted me distraught after someone recognized her in her room, named her town and former job before mocking her - has not appeared or been mentioned since..
Someone tipped her 600 tokens in a single tip and a few hundred more before that. The most I've seen her receive.

But I get it, we all try to delude ourselves to believe our situation is unique and we will be the .1% that works out. Just be careful to only do things within your means.
I feel polarised most of the time swinging from, there actually is a level of connection, she comes to me when in trouble & trusts me with personal info few would provide, and swinging to I'm a fucking drongo for getting into this situation, it's not even real, I'm being strung along and played.

She has maintained she wants out of cam world but I don't know if she really means this or part of the sympathy narrative.

And if you read this thread from the start, I don't know to say WTF or is Days of your Lives a program you watch!

Status
Not open for further replies.