AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hook, Line but no Back Tattoo

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you found the answers you were looking for? are things with her ok now?
Actually, matters have escalated dramatically this week. Most of our comms is off now site. The studio has made some very unpalatable demands in a new agreement presented. She wants out altogether and has directly asked for funds. There is a precedent as a month ago I initiated a western union funds transfer instead of tokens which she get FA from- she gave all required personal details and I followed through. I've written up a job search plan for her with steps/actions., but I'm far from her world-situation. She is academically qualified but employment /wages in her country seems dire.

This women lives-is from Venezuela which is in economic crisis, 436% inflation in 2023. Working there won't cover living expenses for her/family, the Cucuta Colombian studio stated she needs to perform in "different " types of shows. The studio sells hardcore videos on manyvids. It's exploitation of her situation.

I've offered help by way of paying for english tuition to improve work prospects or supermercado vouchers. A hand up rather than hand out. I may well be a simp or actually stepping up to help someone I feel I've connected with.

I've reached out to another member of the forum to run this situation past who was very thoughtful and helpful in response. The next chapter remains unwritten

I initiated a western union funds transfer instead of tokens which she get FA from- she gave all required personal details and I followed through.
A road travelled by many , myself included. Yes I put someone I know through a English Language course. I reached out the the British Concil which is surprisingly active in certain South American countries.
Hope things works out.

Actually, matters have escalated dramatically this week. Most of our comms is off now site. The studio has made some very unpalatable demands in a new agreement presented. She wants out altogether and has directly asked for funds. There is a precedent as a month ago I initiated a western union funds transfer instead of tokens which she get FA from- she gave all required personal details and I followed through. I've written up a job search plan for her with steps/actions., but I'm far from her world-situation. She is academically qualified but employment /wages in her country seems dire.

This women lives-is from Venezuela which is in economic crisis, 436% inflation in 2023. Working there won't cover living expenses for her/family, the Cucuta Colombian studio stated she needs to perform in "different " types of shows. The studio sells hardcore videos on manyvids. It's exploitation of her situation.

I've offered help by way of paying for english tuition to improve work prospects or supermercado vouchers. A hand up rather than hand out. I may well be a simp or actually stepping up to help someone I feel I've connected with.

I've reached out to another member of the forum to run this situation past who was very thoughtful and helpful in response. The next chapter remains unwritten
Don't. Just don't.

A job search plan? Why doesn't she just go independent (like broadcast from home without a studio)

A job search plan? Why doesn't she just go independent (like broadcast from home without a studio)
She has a teaching degree so registering on job sites, linked in, cover letter & resume to colleges and schools etc

According to her, she wants out altogether as I suggested a change of studio as an option also. Her home situation - lives with mother/daughter - just wouldnt permit cam shows

Venezuela is in absolute economic crisis so work in Colombia is far preferable but visa/permits to work can be tricky and limit employment options. Certification of academic credentials from a foreign country is not an inexpensive process.

I'm far removed in South Australia really from another world. And this whole situation started in a virtual world so it just gets more complicated.
Don't. Just don't.
I know it pays to be Olympic level sceptic from the many similar stories before mine. So I'm going with trust but verify.

She has a teaching degree so registering on job sites, linked in, cover letter & resume to colleges and schools etc

According to her, she wants out altogether as I suggested a change of studio as an option also. Her home situation - lives with mother/daughter - just wouldnt permit cam shows

Venezuela is in absolute economic crisis so work in Colombia is far preferable but visa/permits to work can be tricky and limit employment options. Certification of academic credentials from a foreign country is not an inexpensive process.

I'm far removed in South Australia really from another world. And this whole situation started in a virtual world so it just gets more complicated.

I know it pays to be Olympic level sceptic from the many similar stories before mine. So I'm going with trust but verify.

....and how much did she say a teacher makes monthly in Colombia?

Reactions: Lilly_____
I don't think she can be employed as a teacher in Colombia without legitimate work visa and her academic credentials going through a validation process in Colombia. She is Venezuelan and travels each day via two buses to get to Cucuta for 0700 shift start. ( up at 0400)

She has said its an expensive exercise with no guarantee of a job of course. Normally you would do it as an investment for future employment but if savings are low, income-job security erratic and bills keep rolling in with 436% inflation , there's the dilemma. Food & Utilities covered or the possibility of a job. I've not asked what she makes from the studio, but the early morning shift see VERY little traffic as a rule. I can't imagine great income from what I've seen.
A road travelled by many , myself included. Yes I put someone I know through a English Language course. I reached out the the British Concil which is surprisingly active in certain South American countries.

and how has that progressed? I may be on the road to nowhere, but it makes life more interesting! Maybe there's red flags I'm just not seeing. A man's vision can be impaired by other things & thoughts....

I've not asked what she makes from the studio, but the early morning shift see VERY little traffic as a rule. I can't imagine great income from what I've seen.

Maybe there's red flags I'm just not seeing.
Can't imagine great income eh? Just curious but how much is it that you think that she could make per month working in Colombia in a non webcam profession?

Reactions: Lilly_____
This. I used to be a highly specialized teacher. Made $3.5 an hour. And my country's economy is a tad better. No way it is worth it to go back there. Going independent and learning how to make real money in this industry is the way to go. Regular jobs are just as exploitative as studios.

Reactions: Ozzie_
Maybe doing that from Venezuela might be a bit tricky for the average Venezuelan?
Exactly that. Cucuta is on the border with Venezuela. When visiting family, a lot of Venezuelans living in Colombia fly to Cucuta, cross the border on foot then take a further internal flight in Venezuela. It eliminates the need for passports and red tape. It's not impossible to imagine that people simply do that journey on foot every day in order to live in Venezuela and work in Cucuta.

Going independent in Venezuela would probably be next to impossible for most models because access to the internet, cost of all the equipment they need etc, so dipping across the border every day might seem preferable.

One thing that I would say though is that I've been visiting Latina models for years and I'd have expected to bump into an abundance of models working in Cucuta. I can't think of one in all the years.

There are red flags all over this. I'm not saying that there isn't an overlap between the red flags and the reality for models in some cases but there are a lot of things here that are common to all of the other stories. "Problems" with studio, asking for direct payment etc.

People are desperate in Venezuela. So desperate that perhaps they wouldn't think twice about being less than truthful with someone on the other side of the globe who is prepared to be generous.

I wouldn't be surprised if her mother is around the same age as her, has a beard and a wedding ring and is called Jorge.

and how has that progressed? I may be on the road to nowhere, but it makes life more interesting! Maybe there's red flags I'm just not seeing. A man's vision can be impaired by other things & thoughts....
well, I suppose there is no such this as a genuine altruistic act, so I found the peace of mind I was looking for, she is not camming anymore she closed her accounts, I'm privileged to had the last private with her on stripchat its saved for posterity in my collection!

Lost touch with her now, last I heard from her she was in Texas. I've never met anyone so determined and strong willed before, I've had a long corporate career and helped many people in the real world who were less grateful. I have no regrets and I would happily do it again.
with matters of the heart who has clarity of vision? I don't have much advice and inisght on these issues.
FYI I think the avg monthly wage in Colombia is around $240 a month? maybe more for teaching i don't know

Last edited:
Reactions: Geezer
I may be on the road to nowhere,

Maybe, probably.
On the other hand, if you want to put your money where your mouth is, there are options too. ..
If I got the stories right she is from Venezuela and you are from Australia.

Then, how about you pay for the 2 of you to spend a holiday on one of the Dutch or French Caribbean islands just off the coast of Venezuela?

It is gonna cost you, but it's a short and convenient journey for her and the tourist visum (for her, you don't even need one) is a mere formality

Maybe, probably.
On the other hand, if you want to put your money where your mouth is, there are options too. ..

Then, how about you pay for the 2 of you to spend a holiday on one of the Dutch or French Caribbean islands just off the coast of Venezuela?

It is gonna cost you, but it's a short and convenient journey for her and the tourist visum (for her, you don't even need one) is a mere formality
Um, what are you doing? This is not appropriate at all. At no time should another member encourage someone to actively pursue meeting up with a model. Especially when they've already been told that discussing such things is against every single TOS that exists on cam sites.

There are red flags all over this. I'm not saying that there isn't an overlap between the red flags and the reality for models in some cases but there are a lot of things here that are common to all of the other stories. "Problems" with studio, asking for direct payment etc.
In this situation it was MYSELF that initiated a direct payment, there was no request. I figured that since she gets so little from tokens after CB and studio take their share, this was a better alternative. It meant she had to trust me enough to provide considerable personal details ( via whatsapp, not on site) It confirmed she had given me her full real name some months before and I always held doubts if that was the case. Then I see models in this forum talking about "Fake Real Names"!!
People are desperate in Venezuela. So desperate that perhaps they wouldn't think twice about being less than truthful with someone on the other side of the globe who is prepared to be generous.
Of course that weighs heavily on my mind. Is she amazed some Kangagringo from Australia would send her money! If there the chance for more, who wouldnt play it along.
I wouldn't be surprised if her mother is around the same age as her, has a beard and a wedding ring and is called Jorge.
We exchanged family photos in March, her mother and daughter with daughter blurred. The primary biggest obstacle among MANY, is she lives with, supports her mother. Where she goes her mother would have to also. Its an admirable quality in my opinion plus a teen daughter as well.
well, I suppose there is no such this as a genuine altruistic act, so I found the peace of mind I was looking for, she is not camming anymore she closed her accounts
I never set out to save her or anyone but guys can take on the White Knight role. I've told her I don't know her reality and don't want to come across as preaching from my middle class, comfortable world in a stable, prosperous country.
with matters of the heart who has clarity of vision? I don't have much advice and insght on these issues.
Too bloody right! Which is why I even posted here in the first place, for objective input and comment. But there was mainly ridicule.
Maybe, probably.
Correct. I'm learning spanish but thats work in progress. I'm putting in plenty of work though as I'm going to walk El Camino de Santiago in September. Until my Spanish is at some level that conversing is possible it would be like 90 day fiancée using translator to communicate. No way Jose!

I did send her a link to the Australian Embassy Colombia which detailed VISA types, requirements. After, I told her I didnt know why I did that. ( still true) I passed it off as wishful thinking. she replied and specifically addressed that - she was excited that I had sent it and carefully read it.

Both my Venmo and Cashapp are fake names. Only my Paypal is real and I have given that to *carrier lost*

I did send her a link to the Australian Embassy Colombia which detailed VISA types, requirements. After, I told her I didnt know why I did that. ( still true) I passed it off as wishful thinking. she replied and specifically addressed that - she was excited that I had sent it and carefully read it.
I hope she (and you) pay attention to the costs of visas to Australia. Our country is one of the more difficult (and expensive) ones to get into unless you are a back-packer from Europe or USA & Canada. That applies whether it is a tourist visa or something involving residency.

ETA

Above all, just remember this:

• Cam sites are NOT dating sites
  • Is true friendship possible on a cam site? Yes!
  • Is true love possible on a cam site? No! (unlikely and almost never)

Above all, just remember this:
Loud and Clear. I would have been long gone from cam world if I hadn't encountered this woman. It even feels a bit weird to visit her at work. All whatsapp discussions are Q & A, hows your day banter with a little flirting.

In fact I asked a couple of days ago, how is the cam character different from the women behind the character. I framed it like the cam character had to tell me about her alter ego and she responded well to this. A no makeup, dressed as normal pic arrived overnight. Everyone plays a work role that's different in ways to their real persona.

Aus VISA thing - all the teachers at my Spanish classes are from Colombia so skilled migrants are able to consider Australia. I've not read any further as the idea-possibility is far fetched at least

We exchanged family photos in March, her mother and daughter with daughter blurred. The primary biggest obstacle among MANY, is she lives with, supports her mother. Where she goes her mother would have to also. Its an admirable quality in my opinion plus a teen daughter as well.
I also have lots of pictures of me and my mother together. It doesn't mean I live with her.

In this situation it was MYSELF that initiated a direct payment, there was no request. I figured that since she gets so little from tokens after CB and studio take their share, this was a better alternative. It meant she had to trust me enough to provide considerable personal details ( via whatsapp, not on site) It confirmed she had given me her full real name some months before and I always held doubts if that was the case. Then I see models in this forum talking about "Fake Real Names"!!

Of course that weighs heavily on my mind. Is she amazed some Kangagringo from Australia would send her money! If there the chance for more, who wouldnt play it along.

I never set out to save her or anyone but guys can take on the White Knight role. I've told her I don't know her reality and don't want to come across as preaching from my middle class, comfortable world in a stable, prosperous country.

Too bloody right! Which is why I even posted here in the first place, for objective input and comment. But there was mainly ridicule.

Correct. I'm learning spanish but thats work in progress. I'm putting in plenty of work though as I'm going to walk El Camino de Santiago in September. Until my Spanish is at some level that conversing is possible it would be like 90 day fiancée using translator to communicate. No way Jose!

All we are saying is that there are lots of red flags here. I've lost count of how many guys have come here and said that it can't be a scam because it was their idea to send money and that she never asked. If I was going to try and get money out of a foreigner, I'm pretty certain I wouldn't ask either. I would simply drop enough hints about my situation until they "thought of it themselves".

You received ridicule because, to be fair, an army of guys have come here before you with exactly the same story. They also had exactly the same conviction that they weren't being scammed.

I'm going to tell you again to be careful, safe in the knowledge that you will ignore that advice because your case is "different from all the others". Well, good luck with that. I suspect that when you come back in 6 months with an update, the only thing that will have changed in this situation is the balance of your savings account.

And to be clear, she may not be actively scamming you. She may just be in such financial peril that it's not in her best interests to reject your financial advances. There is a difference. Like many other guys here, you may be scamming yourself.

Loud and Clear. I would have been long gone from cam world if I hadn't encountered this woman. It even feels a bit weird to visit her at work. All whatsapp discussions are Q & A, hows your day banter with a little flirting.

In fact I asked a couple of days ago, how is the cam character different from the women behind the character. I framed it like the cam character had to tell me about her alter ego and she responded well to this. A no makeup, dressed as normal pic arrived overnight. Everyone plays a work role that's different in ways to their real persona.

I've not seen it anywhere in your posts; what do you see as the "endgame" here? Are you looking / hoping for love? Or is it friendship that appeals? If it is romance, then let's be honest, you are on a hiding to nothing. If it is *friendship* then I say go for it, it can be very rewarding. Even sending money I say is fine. There is nothing wrong with assisting someone in lesser financial circumstances, providing you do not expect anything in return (or providing you are paying for a *specific* item in return). IMO one either pays for a tangible item (knickers, video, photos) or one sends money merely to help a fellow human being with no return of any kind expected.

Aus VISA thing - all the teachers at my Spanish classes are from Colombia so skilled migrants are able to consider Australia. I've not read any further as the idea-possibility is far fetched at least

I'd be surprised if she would be eligible to be, or any of the teachers you have contact with are, in Australia on skilled migration visas. Speaking / teaching Spanish is not likely to be one of the skills listed by our govt as desirous to be boosted here. If you are serious about her moving to Australia, I suggest you speak with these Colombian Spanish tutors that you know, about how they did it. You may be surprised at the cost and the hoops they had to jump through.

I don't know details but all Colombians act like getting to Australia is much easier than the USA so I imagine it's true.

I feel like there's information being left out here....wtf is supermercado vouchers? You sure you aren't sending more money? It doesn't sound like she has a real plan, she just quit the studio without a way to make money?

I feel like there's information being left out here....wtf is supermercado vouchers? You sure you aren't sending more money? It doesn't sound like she has a real plan, she just quit the studio without a way to make money?
OK- sorry mate, lost in translation. My AuSpanglish term for Supermarket gift cards - for food, household needs. If she said yeah, nah send cash instead, that won't happen
If the studio has put an ultimatum on her ie "tomorrow you're doing a hardcore show for the manyvids site" There's not much of a decision to make and the studio are a bunch of .... to try it on. She missed a workday last week suspended after saying flat out no.

Obviously I saw more Red Flags than the Kop End at Anfield at this development.

OK- sorry mate, lost in translation. My AuSpanglish term for Supermarket gift cards - for food, household needs. If she said yeah, nah send cash instead, that won't happen
If the studio has put an ultimatum on her ie "tomorrow you're doing a hardcore show for the manyvids site" There's not much of a decision to make and the studio are a bunch of .... to try it on. She missed a workday last week suspended after saying flat out no.

Obviously I saw more Red Flags than the Kop End at Anfield at this development.
How are you buying those?

Status
Not open for further replies.