AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How can I make a video and get tips for it? Please help
Please

You can use OBS to record yourself and save the video. There should be some quick and easy setup guides on how to do this if you try YouTube.
Then, you may want to edit it, cutting out the parts you don't need etc. I am not sure what software people use that is free but likely stuff like Windows Movie Maker. I love Camtasia 9 (not free),

After all that, if you're wanting to upload to CB or MFC or another cam site, you should just be able to go to your profile or gallery, and upload - set pricing, etc.

Reactions: xDollPartsx
Thanks so much I just signed up for CB but I don't know how to even make a page on there lol
Once you're ID verified on CB, go to your bio and click "Upload new videos" under your Pics & Videos section, it's above the "about me" part.

If you can't figure out obs, use the wwebcam program on your computer. If you are using your built-in, think about upgrading to a Logitech c920 when you can. You can record through the Logitech capture program that comes with the webcam.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
If you download Manycam, you can use it as a webcam source and record video through the Manycam program while streaming, if you’re wanting to record your shows once you get your profile up and running. Just make sure to set your audio input to your mic on Manycam otherwise you’ll have a video with no sound. I’ve made that mistake before.

Status
Not open for further replies.