AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Here are some ideas for all

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 2, 2018
Ive decided not to cam but would like to share my idea list for free chat, if thats the type of site youre doing, or where ever else you may want to apply. Most of it seems to be stuff for entertaining. With that ill lead with telling jokes. You could do jokes trivia or word of the day everytime you log on. Maybe post them eacb time in your profile as well for it doesnt seem fathomable to repeat every 5 minutes for new comers but...
A worm crawled out of a plate of spaghetti and says "wow what a gang bang"
How do you get a nun pregnant? Dress her up like an altar boy.

Those are couple of my faves. Most are racist rather than on the cute side so i enjoy those 2

I read somewhere someone suggessted blowin bubbles. I remember in elementary school at an assembly they did a huge bubble wand in a baby pool and had a person inside a giant bubble.

If you vape there are cool tricks you can learn. Blowing smoke rings through smoke rings and tornadoes.
Card tricks if theyre good and not lame lol

Instead of taking your clothes off you could cut them off

Stick your finger in your nose to get people in your room? Lol kinda jk
Use your boobs.and draw a big smiley face on your front side.

I have a pet snake...was gonna hang out with him while on cam

Black light show with reacting paints and stuff

As far as entertaining goes i think itd be fun and id be good at it but after 2 weeks of research and serious thought it mainly comes down to 2 things. ..desperate single mother unemployed unable to pass a background check needing money to move out from current toxic living situation...
But unable to shake my physical insecurities and mostly paranoia of a family member seeing me. I hate it enough when they lool at me with my clothes on.

No offense but you've done two weeks of research and most of us have been doing this for years.

Yes thats correct. I dont understand what that matters. Just thought id share my ideas since i wont be using them and from the 25 pages i have read from this site i saw more than once someone asking for diff ideas for diff reasons.

To be fair, clothing destruction is a pretty decent fetish niche for clips, and I have seen camgirls take an old outfit they no longer wear, and do a clothing destruction show where tippers tip a certain amount to cut off a chunk of fabric. Cutting away over sexy areas involves bigger tips, and the show begins when the outfit is gone.

Is it feasible for people to do often? Well, it probably isn't the most financially sound to do super often, unless you get your clothes from a site like Poshmark or a thrift store. But it is a legit show I have seen performed!

OP, I think your intentions are very good and I appreciate your desire to help others. The problem is... We constantly get a lot of non-models come in and try to tell us how to improve our shows. After a while, it becomes kind of tiring and a little insulting.

It would be akin to me reading a bunch of cooking books, deciding I don't ever want to try any of the recipes, and then telling a bunch of chefs how to cook. Those chefs aren't going to feel too happy about it, y'know? And yeah, there are new chefs who want to learn the ropes. Which is why it is better to steer them to actual chefs who have tried the methods and can teach them how to cook properly, instead of someone who has just flipped through a few cookbooks.

Your ideas aren't bad. Most are pretty common suggestions that can be used on tip menus for extra giggles. The snake idea is pretty unusual and distinctive (though certain sites don't allow pets at aaaaall, so that is something to keep in mind). I just figured I would give you a heads up on why, although your intentions were good, you might not find your suggestions being met with the most appreciative of receptions.

It's just really tiring to constantly have non-adult workers give input on how to improve our jobs, especially after only researching for a few weeks. If you ever pursue this career, believe me, you'll experience it yourself limitless times in your first year alone, and your patience with it will grow shorter every time!

But I hope things get better on your side of the screen, and you are able to fight and overcome those insecurities, and find a way to leave your toxic sitution!

desperate single mother unemployed unable to pass a background check needing money to move out from current toxic living situation...

Have you looked into resources and support? There the National Domestic Violence Hotline, Domestic violence shelters, Family Crisis Center, Housing Assistance for Single Mothers.

The is nothing wrong with asking for help. Being a mother, you have to do what's best for you and your children.

But unable to shake my physical insecurities and mostly paranoia of a family member seeing me. I hate it enough when they lool at me with my clothes on.

Have you thought about asking one of those family members for help?
If they can't help you, then why would you care what they think.

The snake idea is pretty unusual and distinctive (though certain sites don't allow pets at aaaaall, so that is something to keep in mind).

I used to bring my snake on cam all the time and people were much more interested in my cats. Snakes are boring lmao

I only disliked because I love noodles.

I know, my dude, they're my favorite animal. But I tell people that if they buy a ball python, they're buying a pet rock.

so many penis jokes I could make here but I won't :hilarious:

Anything you'd say is definitely one of three things dudes said on cam all the time and thought was the most genius thing I'd ever heard. Comparing a snake to a penis isn't funny the first time, let alone the 1000000th time.

I was actually going to make the it's time to delete your dick pic collection unless its actually a snake joke but nevermind :oops:

I used to bring my snake on cam all the time and people were much more interested in my cats. Snakes are boring lmao

I've had requests to bring my snake on cam. I was always good with "snakes are so cool can I see!" but never "you should get naked and have the snake round your shoulders, that'd be sexy." I'm not his favourite human so I rarely hold him anyway and never did bring him out.

I've had requests to bring my snake on cam. I was always good with "snakes are so cool can I see!" but never "you should get naked and have the snake round your shoulders, that'd be sexy." I'm not his favourite human so I rarely hold him anyway and never did bring him out.

sounds cool, but isn't that against the TOS for CB and MFC?

sounds cool, but isn't that against the TOS for CB and MFC?

MFC doesn't care about having your animals on cam at all. Like I said, I used to have my snake and cats on cam all the time. The only exception was when I was doing sexy stuff, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.