AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hey I'm new to this! w00t w00t

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

creativedreamer

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Feb 27, 2015
Hi my name is Creative,
I'm still a bit unsure as to whether or not webcam work is something I want to do or not.. well I do want to, it's just that I have an interest in writing and I'm concerned about the impact/discrimination from potential publishers... I don't think it would be fair on my self to let discrimination control me and I'm edging more n more towards wanting to webcam as a) work b) fun c) a kind. So much so that I'm attempting to get as far as I can with set up and re-evaluate then.. anywho, I've signed up with MyFreeCams and am still waiting for a a reply email. I had issues with confirming my ID for Chaturbate, their email inquiry appears automated and limited in helpfulness... I only have a learners drivers licence (I can drive. I don't need a full licence because I my bike ride everywhere) and an expired passport.. -.- they didn't accept my learners drivers licence. I'm wondering if I could send chaturbate a Victorian (Australian) Proof of Age card as I.D ? Currently at home playing with make-up excited by the idea of being a webcam model.
Thanks for having this wonderful forum that I'm new to.

creativedreamer said:
Hi my name is Creative,
I'm still a bit unsure as to whether or not webcam work is something I want to do or not.. well I do want to, it's just that I have an interest in writing and I'm concerned about the impact/discrimination from potential publishers... I don't think it would be fair on my self to let discrimination control me and I'm edging more n more towards wanting to webcam as a) work b) fun c) a kind. So much so that I'm attempting to get as far as I can with set up and re-evaluate then.. anywho, I've signed up with MyFreeCams and am still waiting for a a reply email. I had issues with confirming my ID for Chaturbate, their email inquiry appears automated and limited in helpfulness... I only have a learners drivers licence (I can drive. I don't need a full licence because I my bike ride everywhere) and an expired passport.. -.- they didn't accept my learners drivers licence. I'm wondering if I could send chaturbate a Victorian (Australian) Proof of Age card as I.D ? Currently at home playing with make-up excited by the idea of being a webcam model.

Honestly, I highly doubt it, but I'll send an email to my mom asking her opinion later (she is a published author). I personally do ghostwriting/editing/translating on the side, and frankly, they don't know I cam. A good chunk of authors goes by the pen names for privacy too. Chances are they'll probably think of you having an interesting background that may lead to interesting manuscripts (especially depending on genre). Word of warning: much like coming writing is feast and famine. If you want to get noticed, sign up for every writing contest, workshop, etc. Also see if you can get a job doing magazine articles or something to that degree. It's not as glamorous, but that's generally how big names tend to get famous in writing.

I don't know anything about Chaturbate's policy about ID's, but though I have an account there now (that I've never used) The first time I tried to make one I didn't have a licence and they wouldn't accept it. The second try with one they did. I guess they just don't like permits. *shrug

Reactions: creativedreamer
Thank you so much for going to that effort of contacting your mum for me. Your opinion has given me a confidence boost and a light of hope. I will continue to pursue both careers. :)

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
Reactions: SpencerStorm
creativedreamer said:
Hi my name is Creative,
Does a learner's license have a photo?

I think MFC is going to deny you too, if you don't have appropriate government issued ID. (And therefore you won't be able to access ACF's models only section, sorry.)

AmberCutie said:
creativedreamer said:
Hi my name is Creative,

I think MFC is going to deny you too, if you don't have appropriate government issued ID. (And therefore you won't be able to access ACF's models only section, sorry.)

I'm pretty sure an australian proof of age card is considered a govt form of ID???

Reactions: MsAllyCat
Miss_Lollipop said:
AmberCutie said:
creativedreamer said:
Hi my name is Creative,

I'm pretty sure an australian proof of age card is considered a govt form of ID???
Why wouldn't she just use that as her ID for the cam site then? :think:

I dunno, just confused. Here in the US I think our learner's permit is just a piece of paper, so it wouldn't cross my mind to try and use it as a form of ID. Maybe things are different there (likely, lol).

AmberCutie said:
Miss_Lollipop said:
AmberCutie said:
creativedreamer said:
Hi my name is Creative,

Why wouldn't she just use that as her ID for the cam site then? :think:

I dunno, just confused. Here in the US I think our learner's permit is just a piece of paper, so it wouldn't cross my mind to try and use it as a form of ID. Maybe things are different there (likely, lol).

In NZ (and i think australia) it's a card, not a piece of paper. I remember when i got my learners in the US i was like "You are joking right??" when they handed me a piece of paper.

A proof of age card is what you can use in the same way that I use my State issued ID. It's just like a drivers license, only not one :p

For me I was able to sign up for MFC and SM with one. Like Lolli said it's the same as a license, but I just couldn't drive unless I was with someone who had a license. I think as long as it is an official ID with picture of you and DOB, you're fine.

Yes, an Australian learner's licence has a photo and I can use it to enter strip clubs, buy alcohol and learn how to drive etc.
I rather use my learner's licence because most ppl don't use the proof of age card when they can just use their licence cause otherwise I'd have to pay money for a proof of age card.. if I can get away with not paying money I don't need to in order to make money, I'd rather that. Chaturbate would not accept my learners for their own reasons which seems very automated.

Reactions: AmberCutie
MFC are pretty cool about international ID I think, or at least they were a couple of years ago. When I signed up I used my UK Citizencard, (which were still a pretty new thing back then and not everywhere accepted them yet) but was accepted right away. :) I don't see why your learners permit wouldn't be accepted if it's government issued with a photo!

OH YAY MFC approved my ID! Thanks for all of the support ladies. Now to join the model's forum section.. Hrmm.. how do I do that??

creativedreamer said:
I have an interest in writing and I'm concerned about the impact/discrimination from potential publishers...

My mom sent me a response about becoming an author, but it was long and rambling so I pmed you lol. It did have a ton of good advice for cammers who might want to do something like being an author though. If anyone would like details feel free to pm me. :h:

Reactions: KayleePond
Thanks so much for the PM Ann
Going pretty well so far on MFC, I could buy myself some good beer with what I've earnt lol and I think I might have myself 2 regulars. *happy dance*

Status
Not open for further replies.