AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hi everyone. I'm new to the mfc world....

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 25, 2016
Twitter Username
@hollypopcamz
MFC Username
hollywild91
I'm so happy to have found what seems to be a very welcoming and friendly environment. I never could quite grasp html and being new to mfc its a little intimidating. I'm mostly curious about how you add the buttons for wishlist and twitter. And how you post/make the images with "room rules" and "highest tippers". If anyone could help a newbie out that would be amazing. Thanks in advance- holly :blush:

Reactions: DFT
I have CSS, HTML and graphic experience from being a nerd in middle school. I learnt on Lisa Explains It All (it's for kids, but I was in middle school) for the HTML and played around in different programs for graphics.

You can find twitter, tumblr, amazon images on Google and use a basic URL and img code to link them.

I recommend Cam Girl Tool Kit though for a whole profile though. Takes the coding out of it and makes it easy!

Status
Not open for further replies.