AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hi, Im a little confused on how to setup my logitech cam?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, new here and I tried searching for this answer, but couldn't really find exactly what I was looking for. I'm having a problem getting my new Logitech cam to work with my MFC account.Ok, I plugged it into my iMac and when I log on to MFC it automatically uses the camera built in my iMac. Can somebody point me in the direction of some step by step instructions to set this up??? Im so clumsy haha, thanks....

Re: Hi, Im a little confused on how to setup my logitech cam

Which model is it?

In the MFC window their should be some tools icons that will let you access a drop down and pic a different cam. it should look like a little round webcam if I'm remembering correctly. Are you using the browser or the software?

Reactions: Evvie

MakaylaDivine said:
Not sure of model,just bought it for $129 and it's Mac compatible. I am using the browser not the software....
okee down on the botton you will see cam and mic settings, after you click to go online click that and it should pull up the options to switch cams. I haven't done it since long before the web broadcaster existed but that should be where you find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.