AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hi

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 9, 2021
Hi ,please Who can tell me ,which program is ,exemple when someoane tip show on screnn diferent things ,like snow,hearts,diferent emoji,and show on screen Who tip...is fun ...but I dnno what program is ..thank uuu

Usually those are bots/apps within the cam site, or lovense extension, OBS plugin etc.
Hi ,please Who can tell me ,which program is ,exemple when someoane tip show on screnn diferent things ,like snow,hearts,diferent emoji,and show on screen Who tip...is fun ...but I dnno what program is ..thank uuu

Reactions: BlackWizard
some cam sites i have seen those bots/apps listed, lovense ext with obs does that also, usually when you install the lovense extention it does so with obs also, just have to add it to your screen in obs. the browser plugin allows changing and adding things to screen also.

Tip Alerts (twitter.com/real_tipalerts | tipalerts.com) is an option, especially if not using Lovense (free-trial, then costs $10/month).

Last edited:
I don’t see mention of which cam site, but if it’s MFC - mfcalerts.com and charlesbot.com are the on-site apps available to use in combination with OBS.

Reactions: Yep_Nope_Maybe
Tip Alerts are kind of cool but not everybody enjoys them. Yes they are catchy, some are pretty awesome but from a "masturbator" point of view animations or tip alerts kind ruin the screen, recording a show without performer's consent again is annoying having animations running around like crazy :D
But here are a few

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: Rytar
from a "masturbator" point of view animations or tip alerts kind ruin the screen, recording a show without performer's consent again is annoying having animations running around like crazy :D
I hope I am completely wrong in my interpretation, but are you suggesting that tip alerts are a bad thing because they interfere with the enjoyment of illegal recordings??

I hope I am completely wrong in my interpretation, but are you suggesting that tip alerts are a bad thing because they interfere with the enjoyment of illegal recordings??
My understanding is that it might overlap the model's body sometimes?? I don't use them because of that... I suppose when people are horny they don't really care about cute hearts and all....but that's just me... I try to keep my graphics as simple as I can

My understanding is that it might overlap the model's body sometimes?? I don't use them because of that... I suppose when people are horny they don't really care about cute hearts and all....but that's just me... I try to keep my graphics as simple as I can
Yes I got that part, and In fact I do not like them myself for exactly that reason ;)

I was referring to where he said "recording a show without performer's consent"

Yeah there's a time and place for the cutesy/silly graphics. I recently had a night that I put up silly old Llama gifs for certain tips, which was fun for the just chatting and wiggling around part of the show, but disabled them once the actual show started since they'd be a distraction (and cover my body during the show.)

I always have the other tip notifications (top right) and info graphics up though. There are a LOT of people who enjoy seeing their tips acknowledged on the screen like that.

Screen Shot 2023-01-27 at 12.44.07 PM.png

Yes I got that part, and In fact I do not like them myself for exactly that reason ;)

I was referring to where he said "recording a show without performer's consent"
oh, you're right, I guess I read it too fast and understood that he was referring to a model recording her shows..... don't really know how I missed the consent part. my bad!

The webcam performer does shows for bots to record? No need to spin around.
Big animations tend to cover the webcam performer's activity ... most "active" activity if one understands what I mean.
Its true, sarcasm is a bit difficult to spot in my texts.
I for one, do promote the idea of having an animated news band with some text to say that the recording is not allowed with current date and time, username of the performer because makes it easier to take it down or at least if the recording lands on a site at least the performer can take advantage of some free promo....
I'm all into converting bad stuff in something helpful.

Overall idea is like @Lilly_____ mentioned . While performing live, tippers might get upset because "action" is covered by animated stuff ... and let's face it, who's using the laptop/pc (big screen) when masturbating, phones rule, more intimate, more discreet :)

But it is a matter of perspective. Performer's or tippers perspective.

Yeah there's a time and place for the cutesy/silly graphics. I recently had a night that I put up silly old Llama gifs for certain tips, which was fun for the just chatting and wiggling around part of the show, but disabled them once the actual show started since they'd be a distraction (and cover my body during the show.)

I always have the other tip notifications (top right) and info graphics up though. There are a LOT of people who enjoy seeing their tips acknowledged on the screen like that.

View attachment 95149
I quite like the acknowledgement or if the model is using lovense, the overlay that show the tip queue etc.

My "dislike" is for the ones that cover the screen, as you say, covering a sexy body during a show is not what I want to see. Am also not a fan of such things that have sound especially if a model enables them for single token tips! :rofl:

Reactions: Yep_Nope_Maybe
There's nothing more enjoyable than watching a broadcast where you have a postage-stamp size unobstructed view of the performer. <sarcasm example for Dan N> :playful:

View attachment 95149
Hey! What do you use for your animations? I struggle to turn some off with they way i currently do it! :h:

Hey! What do you use for your animations? I struggle to turn some off with they way i currently do it! :h:
I just search cute gifs on giphy then upload them at mfcalerts.com. That's where you can set the amounts of the tips that trigger them, etc.

Reactions: wild_bunz
Status
Not open for further replies.