AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I made a new search tool for Chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Mar 26, 2024
I wanted to search using more filters (follower count, viewership, time online, multiple tags, etc.) but Chaturbate's search options were really limited. Plus I wanted to sharpen up on my programming, so I made a webtool: https://chaturfinder.com/

With this, you can search using almost all of the room details that CB provides. Tags, age, followers, viewers, runtime, location, new streamers, gaming streamers, public, private & hidden rooms. It only displays the first 200 results since I wanted to keep things simple, but it refreshes relatively frequently and I find it pretty useful, personally.

Funnily enough, when I was finishing the project and picking a name, I found this ACF post from 2017 from someone who had the same idea lol. They've got a prettier UI than me, but I'd argue that I have slightly better features. In any case, I figured I'd make a post here, like they did 7 years ago, and spread awareness. Hope it's helpful!

Reactions: ivyrenee
Oh, also, if anyone has suggestions for more filters, let me know and I'll see what I can do! Currently the tool only supports exact location matches, but I'll work on loosening it if there's an interest.