AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hiding Flag - Not working

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
Good evening/morning,

I tried to help a model hide her country tag and flag from her profile, as she doesn't want them there.
I showed her screenshot examples of how to do it and she did it, she saved it, but even now after about 45 minutes, the flag is still showing in the "my specifics" at the bottom of her profile.

I tested it on my account and it turns it on/off instantly as soon s I "save" and refresh the page, the flag is gone..

I honestly have no idea why it's not being removed? I even wondered if maybe it's a studio setting if she is with a studio, but she said she is not with one.
Any suggestions? I can Pm her name if need be.

============

Also, I am unsure if this is bad wording or if I am misunderstanding, but it seems wrong to me?

In the "Country Appearance" section for the 2 options, it shows the following:
Show My Country Flag:
Show Me in Country Tag:

Of course, you can enable or disable them with the switch/button. Very simple.
However, I noticed that if I DISABLE the BOTTOM of the 2 options (Country TAG) this disables the FLAG in "My Specifics".
I was able to leave the one that SAYS "Show my country FLAG" enabled, and then I disabled the "Show me in country TAG" and it was this that hid the flag.

If I disabled the first of the two options "Country Flag" then it doesn't disable the FLAG from the "My Specifics".

Maybe I am missing something regarding this and it's not an error or a bug?

After saving these settings, there may be some delays so that everything starts displaying correctly in the profile as well. But after a few hours, everything in the model's settings should match their profile from user's side.

If you see any lag / bigger delay now, PM me, please, we'll check together what it could be.

Upvote 0
Hi, and thanks, i just sent a PM because it still shows the flag in her profile.

As for my other question regarding the wording? Are they the wrong way around or is it intentional like this?

Upvote 0
Hi, and thanks, i just sent a PM because it still shows the flag in her profile.

As for my other question regarding the wording? Are they the wrong way around or is it intentional like this?

So far it looks like a cache problem, but my colleagues and I will check all the settings of the functionality in general.

This is a very important feature and it should work properly, of course.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.