AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

hints and tips and questions

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 20, 2011
BC canada
new here. first post other then the introduction. VERY sorry for being lazy and not using the search function to see if this has been done. (my bad). I was just thinking of ideas and hints and tips that models may want to share? Amber, feel free to delete if this has been done before. I need some ideas on how to prolong a private session. I have been doing it for 3-4 weeks now, and I still tend to get RIGHT at it in private. I am worried about disappointing customers so I strip right away and get er done so to speak. I have many pvts, but get them off in such a quick time, then I am exhausted and have to quit.

My tip for new models would be: DO NOT give them to much in free chat. My first two weeks I was getting them off in free chat and they didnt need to take me private :lol:

Read the thread on how to get model status and go to the models section of the forum. There are lots of helpful tips on camming in there. I'm sure you'll find it most helpful in that portion of the forum.

First to the 2nd thing.... they made you feel like you had to show in free to get privates, group or money in general just because you were new. They were just taking advantage of your noobness. That included with the fact most people who join as models think because other girls are getting naked that they have to too. Not even true. There's girls on there who won't even show a nipple and make good money.

For prolonging privates: Learn how to talk to people. Don't take your stuff off right away. Once private or group just start off teasing without showing then slowly get to the main show. If they try to rush you just tell them to be patient that you will make it hot and worth their time. You can also just talk to them. Ask them questions about what turns them on. Because if you get them talking about what turns them on that will be exciting for them to talk about it and get them wanting to stay to talk about it. And even normal every day things to get them talking to feel like you "actually care" to talk to them on a personal level. Most would be impressed that you "aren't like every other girl on there". Any guy who leaves from you doing this sort of thing would just leave because you aren't throwing your shit out on cam ASAP. In which case if you can't bullshit with them to keep them longer before getting into the show and after just let them go to find a guy you can bullshit with. Because if they're like that they just want a quick show to cum fast and be out. So you aren't losing hardly any thing on them by doing that suggestion if they do leave. Eventually you will find your cash cow(s) who will stay. I have a friend who has had true privates that lasted for over an hour where all she did was lay on her bed in bra and panties while talking to the guy about whatever he wanted for 3/4 of the session. In fact she refuses to ever get nude on MFC at all and they all know it. Which makes them want it more. She has the personality and knows how to talk to them though. So really it all depends on your demeanor and personality on what you can and can't do concerning strategy. The biggest thing for you is patience. Some days will be slow and others not. For days that are slow just take it as a time to just talk for a short while to get people to like your personality so they come back to pay you when you are having a good day/night. Don't rush every thing. Take pubic, group, private at the speed you want to take it and not how they want it. If people get mad or leave let them leave. The real people who actually want your company and for you to do things and to pay you for it will stay. For example there's tons of guys who will sit in a girls' room for hours even if she's fully clothed. It's because they are drooling over her no matter what. Some girls even on days they say they aren't doing anything will still have a packed room. You have to have personality and know how to talk though. Don't just sit there quiet. Talk about any thing and everything in your publics. Main point is you need to learn how to manipulate people. If you can't then you don't belong camming for money. You won't make a lot.

strokinmuhharbl said:
For prolonging privates: Learn how to talk to people. Don't take your stuff off right away. Once private or group just start off teasing without showing then slowly get to the main show. If they try to rush you just tell them to be patient that you will make it hot and worth their time. You can also just talk to them. Ask them questions about what turns them on.

Be very careful about taking some of this advice. A premium who feels that you are trying to leech every token out of them, before getting down to it, may bail and ask MFC for a refund. MFC has a "policy" of if the model doesn't get naked within 30 seconds you can close the private and get a refund from MFC.

Most of the negotiations for what you want to happen in a private can be done prior to the private via PM.

The hour long privates that are mostly chat are usually with members you have become friends with and they only want the chat.

BullFrogBlues said:
MFC has a "policy" of if the model doesn't get naked within 30 seconds you can close the private and get a refund from MFC.

We're using "Policy" loosely here aren't we? Is there literally a policy that if you don't get naked they'll refund the money? MFC can't make you get naked and there are some models who get away with never being naked. Not saying they make much but, I've never heard of them refunding money because a model didn't do what you wanted in private. Maybe I've just never had any angry customers. You can end a private at anytime so I don't see how they could handle all of the "I want my money back" requests especially without proof.

kayceecane said:
BullFrogBlues said:
MFC has a "policy" of if the model doesn't get naked within 30 seconds you can close the private and get a refund from MFC.

We're using "Policy" loosely here aren't we? Is there literally a policy that if you don't get naked they'll refund the money? MFC can't make you get naked and there are some models who get away with never being naked. Not saying they make much but, I've never heard of them refunding money because a model didn't do what you wanted in private. Maybe I've just never had any angry customers. You can end a private at anytime so I don't see how they could handle all of the "I want my money back" requests especially without proof.

Dunno if it's an actual policy - I'm sure they use judgement on a case by case basis, but I had heard some time ago that yeah, in private you are meant to get naked and not draw it out for tokens (assuming that's what the member wants).

I've never asked for a refund to mfc, but as far as privates go they would have plenty of "proof" - members get every pm archived, MFC would certainly be able to pull up an archive of a recent private if they needed to and access the recording.

I can't really see mfc refunding because a model took a couple minutes to teasingly strip off....but if it was clear they'd discussed something beforehand, she'd agreed, then the private started and she refused to even strip or to do it in a reasonable time frame...I dunno, I can see why that would be cause for a refund.

Apart from anything else, I would have thought people who go private are potentially good customers, who might be return business... so you want to treat them well. Not rip yourself off...but still make them feel valued.

We are able to issue token refunds for:

Technical problems (the site breaks and takes your tokens.)
Unsatisfactory private shows (please end the show as soon as possible.)

From the wiki ;) There's no rules about it per se, but it is possible to ask for a refund if things aren't happening how you wish.

Some guys are rich, and may not mind you taking time. Some guys aren't and they may only have 200-300 tokens which is 3-5 minutes. If you start asking how their day is, and what the weather is like, they'll probably cut and run before 30 seconds is up.

Don't see anything wrong with not going hell for leather in pleasuring yourself...if that's what you mean by worn out after a few privates (no info as to how long they generally last?).
If it's them finishing quick - I'd say they're finishing within the time allowed by their tokens...
Unless you can see token count, I wouldn't be surprised if most are practically out at that point ;)

Zoomer said:
We are able to issue token refunds for:

Technical problems (the site breaks and takes your tokens.)
Unsatisfactory private shows (please end the show as soon as possible.)

From the wiki ;) There's no rules about it per se, but it is possible to ask for a refund if things aren't happening how you wish.

Some guys are rich, and may not mind you taking time. Some guys aren't and they may only have 200-300 tokens which is 3-5 minutes. If you start asking how their day is, and what the weather is like, they'll probably cut and run before 30 seconds is up.

Don't see anything wrong with not going hell for leather in pleasuring yourself...if that's what you mean by worn out after a few privates (no info as to how long they generally last?).

This. Absolutely no "real" rules according to MFC when talking about privates.

MFC Model Wiki said:
Private shows

There are no set rules for what a model must do in a private show. This is entirely up to the model and the member.

Nudity is customary in private shows so if the model does not feel comfortable with nudity she is required to tell the member within the first minute of the show.

Models should keep in mind that private shows are very expensive so delaying the show or asking for additional tips may be considered rude.

I should also add that you shouldn't really try to take a long ass time to get naked unless it's requested. Some guys like a tease, most admire a chick who can get naked in the blink of an eye. MFC might not get on your ass about you (subtracting tokens, whatever), but your reputation about it will get around. That might hurt or it might help, just depends.

It was so long ago, I got it wrong, it is in the first minute... from the models wiki http://wiki.myfreecams.com/wiki/Rules_for_Models what Frankie quoted above.

In my situation I had discussed with the model via PM quite extensively what the private was going to entail and the model agreed to it, then when the private starts the model then goes over it all again, it wasn't anything too involved, but after 2.5 minutes of this and other delaying chat I closed the private. Complained to MFC and got a partial refund, with adminkatie saying I should have closed it earlier. The proof would be the archived private.
Of course the model banned me too. But her loss.
Later checking her out she often has quite short privates. maybe for similar reasons.

kayceecane said:
Actually a non nude model can make out good if she knows what she's doing. One of my few friends who's on MFC had a private the other day with something like this situation actually. She discussed with the guy before the private saying she would not go nude for him. Even has on her page she will not go nude either. He takes her private then after she was doing her thing for a few minutes he kept asking her to get naked. She kept telling him no that she doesn't go nude and that he agreed prior. The guy got very angry to the point that he was really rude before closing the private. I told her oh well. That's why you tell them beforehand. If they get mad you won't do it they can't complain about it because you say upfront you aren't doing it.

Let's also keep in mind MFC has a policy against public penetration yet tons of girls are doing it. I wonder if the anal fisting counts towards that rule. :-D

BullFrogBlues said:
Be very careful about taking some of this advice. A premium who feels that you are trying to leech every token out of them, before getting down to it, may bail and ask MFC for a refund. MFC has a "policy" of if the model doesn't get naked within 30 seconds you can close the private and get a refund from MFC.
The paying person can leave whenever they want. If they aren't happy they can close out and move onto the next girl. If the model is teasing doing her thing to set up the main show of the group or private and the guy doesn't like it he can shut up and leave. It's that simple. She isn't forcing him to stay and she isn't forcing him to even take her group/private. If she stipulates what she will and will not do and how she goes about her shows prior he really can't do anything about it because he's the one who clicked the button. Plus it's not like she's sitting on the phone talking ignoring him. Then it'd be a different story. But like Jupiter said if she's teasing for a little then does her thing he really can't complain. She's just making it hotter for him setting the mood. Just because a guy takes a girl private though does not make the girl his puppet. Just because he says "Take your clothes off bb nao!" in a private doesn't mean she is required to that second. If he does throw a huge fit he's probably the rapist type in real life. Personally though if I'm strokin' my harbl I don't want a girl to just rip every thing off ASAP. Build desire and make it pleasurable for the buyer so they want to come back. Honestly guys who just want clothes off right that very minute are guys who the girl won't have private or group for long in duration. So she isn't losing out on much money just for trying to mess with his brain to manipulate him into staying longer than normal. Merely because he's just looking for a quick nut. So the girl should just let the guy be mad and leave. She did nothing wrong if she handled what was to be done prior. The guy would just be raging because he thinks even though he's paying he can demand a girl to do every move he says. It just doesn't work like that. Only to an extent. If a guy is just looking for a quick nut though that isn't a customer you should even care/worry about. Might as well stay public and wait it out for that "one guy" to finally come in. It's honestly mostly timing for the right guy to come in at the right time. Then the girl does her work. Once a girl sees who her cash cow(s) are she basically concentrates on that guy/them guys and messes with their head.

With that said webcamming is psychology. For example 2-3 years ago I knew a normal girl who had two guys offer her $150 a piece to masturbate for them on MSN. She did it. I go you're fucking stupid. She asked why. I said if they wanted you that badly to pay $150 a piece chances are you could have talked them into paying anywhere from 10-20 dollars more a piece. Just by knowing how to talk to them right.

Jupiter551 said:
I can't really see mfc refunding because a model took a couple minutes to teasingly strip off....but if it was clear they'd discussed something beforehand, she'd agreed, then the private started and she refused to even strip or to do it in a reasonable time frame...I dunno, I can see why that would be cause for a refund.

Apart from anything else, I would have thought people who go private are potentially good customers, who might be return business... so you want to treat them well. Not rip yourself off...but still make them feel valued.
If the girl knows how to talk to the guy, lead him on properly and do the right things she won't even have to worry about that. She'd be able to keep him there even if teasing for several minutes before even showing if at all. You get guys whipped who are your regulars and you'll have no issues. You just have to have the right personality for the type of guys who join every time who pay out. For example this one guy joins another friends of mine room. If she's about to get off she'll say sorry that she has to go. He'll dump off 3-4 100 token tips just for nothing. Why? Because he thinks she's sexy and loves her personality. She plays him off perfectly. Those are the kinds of guys girls should be going after. Not guys who just want a quick 2-4 min private to blow a fast nut.

Just because a guy takes a girl private doesn't make him a good customer. There's tons of guys who take girls private very shortly then leave. That's a waste of time. And if some dick head is taking you private he's not even worth the time. The girl should be able to tell who is worth taking the time to accept the group or private on just by observing him.

BullFrogBlues said:
In my situation I had discussed with the model via PM quite extensively what the private was going to entail and the model agreed to it, then when the private starts the model then goes over it all again, it wasn't anything too involved, but after 2.5 minutes of this and other delaying chat I closed the private. Complained to MFC and got a partial refund, with adminkatie saying I should have closed it earlier. The proof would be the archived private.
Of course the model banned me too. But her loss.
Later checking her out she often has quite short privates. maybe for similar reasons.
Like you said.... That's your own fault. You should have left sooner. You should have known she was just asking what to do again to waste time. Common sense. It was your own fault and you're luck you even gotten a partial refund when you should have gotten nothing.

You're basically required to say something if you're not nude within the first minute, otherwise yeah, they can get a refund. You don't -have- to get naked, you just have to say if you won't get naked quickly or at all.

I don't know if your advice is too good though, especially if you admit in public that your shows are basically about manipulating people and trying to squeeze every last penny out of them. This seems more like advice for a model who wants to work for a few months and quit, because she'd not have much of a respectable reputation.

Seeing as you posted it on the public forums too where anyone can find it, how would your "cash cow(s)" react if they saw this? You don't even refer to them as friends or fans - just fucking money.

Your whole show seems like bullshit, and I'm glad you realized that's what it is. I'm sorry that you take good guys who wouldn't rush a lady and use them.

Also, if you do get into the models only section, I sure hope you stop being too lazy to use the search function if you want any help. It's one thing when you ask questions without knowing you can search to see if it's been asked before, but you're just admittedly lazy.

Not to be rude or anything, but your style is failing at getting me to like you.

:oops: gee... thanks for the warm welcome... and I am not THAT forum savvy that I really know HOW to use the search function. Other then to put hints and tips in the search? Far from lazy, I work a full time job, run my farm, and do cam for a couple hours, just not exactly forum savvy is all.. I cant even get my avatar up, keeps saying my pics are to big. so I resize by pixals (only way I know how) and still to big:( My time that i post on here is while I am at my day job...(shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.)

First tip would be to completely disregard what strokin said and listen to actual models and paying members instead of forever basics that flat out brag about refusing to tip models or value their efforts. :p

Secondly, you might like to check out the member's pet peeves thread and see what NOT to do. Other than that and obtaining model status for all the really good stuff, just try to be yourself, be creative - mix things up a bit and do what you enjoy.

countrysquirter said:
:oops: gee... thanks for the warm welcome... and I am not THAT forum savvy that I really know HOW to use the search function. Other then to put hints and tips in the search? Far from lazy, I work a full time job, run my farm, and do cam for a couple hours, just not exactly forum savvy is all.. I cant even get my avatar up, keeps saying my pics are to big. so I resize by pixals (only way I know how) and still to big:( My time that i post on here is while I am at my day job...(shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.)

Have you heard of Google? Search boxes on forums are EXACTLY like using search engines, like Google, Yahoo, Dogpile, Model search on MFC..... :woops:

@ AlexLady
I'm a guy.

I have friends who do non nude and make anywhere from $240-500+ per session (not group/private but the time spent on MFC that day for not even living on there like most models do) when they're doing their thing. Want to guess where they learned how to cam whore, manipulate etc? $240-500+ for a session beats having your roast beef curtains capped and posted on pornhost. Basically any girl doing a bate show for 2000 tokens would be a complete fool.

"You don't even refer to them as friends or fans - just fucking money." *ding ding ding* Winnar! That's basically the truth of it.

"how would your "cash cow(s)" react if they saw this?" Who cares? 1) 95% of them probably wouldn't care and are obsessed with the girl they fawn over. Any guy with a brain knows the girl only cares about them if they're dishing out tokens to begin with. The more tokens paid out the more attention the guy gets. Common sense. 2) There will always be new guys coming. If one is hurt the girl doesn't want to be bbfs for real on the net there will be another guy to pay out.

countrysquirter said:
Ever milk a bull? :mrgreen:

Take your pic, save it as .jpg, upload as avatar.

Upper right of the forum says "search". Type the main word of the issue you're trying to find. Click on the right side of the search form what sub forum to search. Click search and you win.

Bocefish said:
First tip would be to completely disregard what strokin said and listen to actual models and paying members instead of forever basics that flat out brag about refusing to tip models or value their efforts. :p
Yea ignore the troll that gets winnin from MFC wanting to see his dick, complimenting him for over five minutes straight etc. Bocefish just mad he looks like Frodo.

AshaSnow said:
The more posts strokin' makes, the less I like visiting the public section of this forum >.< Worst. Advice. Ever.
Let's make sex bb.

How much do you make in a week of MFC? I bet if you talked to me else where and listened to me you'd make more. You just jelly.

Eva_ChangeN said:
Have you heard of Google?
What's that?

I added the little prick to iggy a while ago, but it seems some among us like his doucebaggery, so I'll just keep the kid on iggy till he gets bored and moves on.

Jebbaz said:
I added the little prick to iggy a while ago, but it seems some among us like his doucebaggery, so I'll just keep the kid on iggy till he gets bored and moves on.
The logic of this post lol. So he'd take me off "iggy" once I leave the forum? Makes sense. If any one is having douchebaggery it's the people who can't crowbar themselves off my right nut on this forum. And they do it for no reason at all.

countrysquirter said:
<--is confused and feels so out of the loop....ah well, I will get to know ya'll soon! :-D

Don't worry about it, you had a bunch of very experienced models giving you advice - I'd take that and forget the rest.

countrysquirter said:
<--is confused and feels so out of the loop....ah well, I will get to know ya'll soon! :-D
Congratulations on model status! :) I believe with your new access you will find quite a few answers... though I'm also afraid some of those answers just make new questions! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.