AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hismith Sex Machine Help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tristyn

Cam Model
May 11, 2011
Canadia
www.tristynjane.com
Twitter Username
@TristynJane
Tumblr Username
TristynJane
Streamate Username
Tristyn
Hi pocket pals!

I just ordered one of the new, app-controlled Premium Sex Machines by Hismith. I also ordered the Universal Adapter for holding vibrators and fleshlights, and the Magic Wand Adapter. My toys haven't been shipped yet, but what I'm wondering is this: what's the best way to secure your own dildos to it? I know that there's a suction cup attachments, but only a few of my dildos have suction cups, so I haven't ordered that one yet. All of my dildos are harness compatible, though, if that helps. I'm basically just trying to figure out the easiest way to attach my Bad Dragon and other fantasy toys to it. I think that the universal adapter will work for my toys that have larger bases, but I'm not sure that any of my smaller toys can be held on like that.

So, is there some magical attachment that I'm missing? Or a secret to rigging it up?

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks,
Tris

Reactions: GrungeBunny
Status
Not open for further replies.