AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hot (alcoholic) drinks

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VeronicaChaos

Cam Model
Nov 30, 2011
veronicachaos.com
Twitter Username
@Veronicachaos
Tumblr Username
Veronicachaos
MFC Username
Veronicachaos
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/302592/Veronica-Chaos/
So, it's all cold n shit. Beer's a no-go, wine lacks impact. I'd like to hear what you guys drink under the covers while Netflixing?

My go-to is hot toddy.

Nothing fancy, just hot water, lemon, whiskey, and honey. Maybe a cinnamon stick if I'm feeling decadent. :cool:

This is really sweet, so it might not be to everyone's taste- I pour a shot or two of cherry liqueur/cherry sourz into my hot chocolate. So yummy. :romance-heartsfade:

I'm not a fan of it (because I don't like hot apple cider) but mixing fireball whiskey with hot apple cider is popular. It's spicy!

This is great for parties, after sledding... or you can take a warm thermos with ya for your favorite outdoor wiinter activities. There are several variations of glogg, but this one is sort of a handed down family recipe.

Glogg Ingredients

750 ml brandy
1.5 liter port wine
(or any 1:2 ratio of above ingredients if ya want to make a big batch)
10 cardamom seeds
5 whole cloves
3 pieces of dried orange peel
5 cinnamon sticks
1 cup blanched almonds
1 cup of raisins
1/2 pound of sugar cubes

Preparation

Place cardamom seeds, cinnamon sticks, cloves and orange peels in nylon cooking bag or make one from cheese cloth and tie it off to make your spice bag. Pour brandy and wine into a large sauce pan or pot that has a lid, add spice bag and remaining ingredients except the sugar cubes, they are for a little later. Cover and heat slowly just until the boiling point, but do not boil.

Remove from heat. Warning: The flames can get over a foot high during this next step, so take care not to torch or singe anything. Put sugar cubes in a long handled metal sieve. Dip sugar cubes into the hot liquid to moisten the cubes. Light the cubes with a match and continue semi-dipping the sieve into the liquid several times until the sugar has completely melted into the glogg. Caramelizing the sugar is the key here. If need be, relight as necessary.

Extinguish any remaining flamage by covering with lid, then slowly stir to mix everything well.

Now it's time to enjoy! Ladle some into your favorite mug or pour into old wine bottles or other suitable containers. Always serve hot/warm. You can serve the stored stuff by nuking as you would some cold coffee. The alcohol soaked raisins and almonds can also be served over your favorite ice cream.

Alice_93 said:
This is really sweet, so it might not be to everyone's taste- I pour a shot or two of cherry liqueur/cherry sourz into my hot chocolate. So yummy. :romance-heartsfade:

I do something similar :-D . I mix in creme de menthe (won't get you drunk or anything though) into my hot chocolate. Normal chocolate milk works too!

Delicious if you're a chocolate and mint fan.

St. George's Hangar One Spiced Pear Vodka is magic. MAGIC!!

Everything they make is fucking incredible, I can't even begin to tell you. But my FAVORITE thing is the Spiced Pear. It's a full strength vodka but it tastes like some yummy liquor. We gave it to a friend for his birthday and after tasting it he started to chug it out of the bottle and we were like "OMG DUDE STOP!!"

It's lovely on it's own and wonderful in hot or cold cider.

http://www.bevmo.com/Shop/ProductDetail ... odka/29625

AmberCutie said:
I'm not a fan of it (because I don't like hot apple cider) but mixing fireball whiskey with hot apple cider is popular. It's spicy!

Forgot about those :) Thanks for the reminder and sipping on one now, but I usually use a shot or two of voodka or whatever is in the house. Those powdered spice packs make it super easy and fast too.

1MLmUTu.jpg

Sevrin said:
In Germany, mulled red wine is pretty popular in cold weather. It's called Glühwein - "glow wine" - there. You can go for a whole recipe like this, or you can just use these tea bag-type, uh, bags, and you get a pretty reasonable facsimile.

It's really good.
Yeah, Glühwein is pretty awesome. :)
Wikipedia said:
Glühwein is usually prepared from red wine, heated and spiced with cinnamon sticks, cloves, star aniseed, citrus, sugar and at times vanilla pods. It is sometimes drunk mit Schuss (with a shot), which means that rum or some other liquor has been added.
People mostly drink it at the Christmas markets here. You stand around with your friends/family on the Christmas market after school/work in the evening and everyone's freezing but it's all good because you're holding a cup of hot Glühwein in your hands and there's live Christmas music playing and everything's lit up all nicely :)

EhUK5cY.jpg

I also really enjoy Bailey's with hot chocolate and whipped cream on top, another Christmas market classic.

0M3DPSW.jpg

Sevrin said:
In Germany, mulled red wine is pretty popular in cold weather. It's called Glühwein - "glow wine" - there. You can go for a whole recipe like this, or you can just use these tea bag-type, uh, bags, and you get a pretty reasonable facsimile.

It's really good.

This, this, and this. Supermarkets sell reasonably good mulled wine, just heat it up (use microwave for speed). Here in the UK, Birmingham has an excellent Xmas market - where it is the perfect drink due to the cold winter temp. Am off to Germany next week, for an Xmas market - so hoping my intake drastically increases.

But definitely a fantastic, warming, drink for consumption on cold chilly nights. Perfect. Just add a shot of brandy for an extra kick:D

Reactions: VeronicaChaos
Im a huuuuuuge fan of putting a shot or two of peppermint schnapps or malibu in my hot chocolate! Its absolutely maaaaagical! I highly recommend it!

I like mulled wine when it's sweet, though I can remember drinking it when skiing in -22 degrees out of crappy cups and it kept spilling onto my nice swede gloves and then going cold. It was delicious but with it being too hot to drink most of the time it was a bit of a pain!

I also like hot port and lemon. It's pretty much as it's said, 25% filled with port, some honey, a slice of lemon and hot water. That one's probably my favourite. You can also add cloves.

A lot of these sound good. This thread has made me realize I've never actually had a hot alcoholic drink. Always room temperature or chilled. :think:

Mulled wine FTW. Although I hate it when mulled wine is super sweet and resembles warm sangria. I like to make my mulled wine aka glögi by spiking rather than spicing the red wine.

Add some cinnamon, cloves, ginger, cardamom and raisins to a bottle of vodka. I don't usually bother with measuring and just stuff the things into a bottle. Let the bottle be for a minimum of four days. Shake up every once and a while.

Mix the sieved vodka with red wine according to taste and heat up. 1dl of vodka to a bottle of wine is too little, 5dl too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.