AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hourly contest points vs unique registered viewers

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 21, 2020
Maybe a dumb question, but:

In the CB hourly contest for top cams, I believe they show the number of unique registered viewers in each models’ room along with the current number of “points” each model has.

What do the points mean, if not just unique viewers? How are they accumulated and why are they significant / distinct from a model’s position number and the number of visitors?

I am quite literally “asking for a friend” ... they asked me if I knew the difference and I did not. But now I’m curious.

Hello I also played this game for a long time now ^^
Yes you can see in the contest status your unique registered users , that are users who are watching your camera for atleast 30-60seconds active to be counted as a unique registered user. When you are in the top 10 you get fpr every minute in the top 10 points. And after 1 hour a new season starts :)

Upvote 0
Hello I also played this game for a long time now ^^
Yes you can see in the contest status your unique registered users , that are users who are watching your camera for atleast 30-60seconds active to be counted as a unique registered user. When you are in the top 10 you get fpr every minute in the top 10 points. And after 1 hour a new season starts :)

Thanks for clarifying. So if you get points for being in the top 10, I assume the vast majority of models probably have 0 points? Unless I misunderstood your explanation.

Upvote 1
Thanks for clarifying. So if you get points for being in the top 10, I assume the vast majority of models probably have 0 points? Unless I misunderstood your explanation.

Correct, you earn 1 point for each minute you hold position #10, 2 points for every minute in #9, 3 for #8 and so on and so on. The model with the most points at the end of the hour gets the $10 prize and the second model with most points gets $5. At the top of the hour the contest restarts and everyone goes back to 0.

Upvote 0
So, the position should be calculated from a function of registered users and points right?
as simple as total=NbrUsers + Points ... or ?

No, not adding, as told above already it is done in TWO steps: first ten models by number of registered users get 1-10 points each hour, and THEN they are listed in the top 10 ONLY by number of points accumulated.

That's why sometimes you can see a model with less reg. users(or even 0) above one with more - when she has more previously accumulated points.

Reactions: Mila_
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.