AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How common are female customers/members?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 22, 2014
Hi there! I'm a bisexual girl and as such, I appreciate looking at scantily-clad pretty ladies. I went to a strip club for the first time a couple months ago, and got a lap dance. The girls were cool, they didn't seem to mind, but lurking through forums like these has shown that strippers generally dislike female customers mostly because they think they can get away with more, but they're also cheaper. Which is fair, you know.

I just recently discovered MFC and I like to hang around a few models' rooms and just listen to them chat (honestly, getting naked and playing with dildos and stuff is just a bonus). My question is - is it similar with camgirls? Do you guys like or dislike female customers, or have you even had any at all? I can't imagine it would be super common. I have heard of some camgirls occasionally watching others and tipping, but I wasn't sure if they were genuinely into it or if it was more about supporting your fellow hustlers :p

Girls in strip clubs can also be a big distraction for the guys, even an average girl in jeans is going to take attention away, even with the best of intentions. The same goes in camrooms, except online it's obviously more subtle. That's why a lot of camgirls dislike users with names like "sluttyashley69" with bright pink font who say "omg my pussy is sooooo wet". It's distracting (and also, it's usually guys pretending to be girls who don't know how women talk :lol:).

With that said - one of my best regs is a woman, and she rocks! She's fun, jokes around with the guys, is super generous, basically everything a good regular could be! It's awesome and I love having her around. And lots of camgirls watch to support but also for the sexiness.

Basically as long as you're not being obnoxious or making it about you, I think most girls have no problem with it (and really, that advice could go for members of all genders, haha).

I didn't even think that they might dislike it because those girls are distracting or taking away attention from them. Hmm! I mostly just lurk now, but I think joining the chat I probably wouldn't make my gender obvious, because I'm betting female members probably get a lot of solicitations from broke dudes. haha. And I'm definitely not the type to be a "sluttyashley" :lol: Thanks!

The majority of my tippers/regulars identify as men, but I do have some that are women. I welcome people of all genders into my room!

I have a few female regulars that I love but they are definitely less common than men.

I don't mind female customers as long as they don't distract the room, like Gen said. I don't even mind girls being open about their gender, but stuff like hot pink fonts/girly names/the need to constantly say 'female' things ("Omg I have a bra JUST like that!" "My panties are soooo wet right now, mmm" etc.) are a little obnoxious when they come too often and usually reek of a man masquerading as a woman. Again, saying something in passing is no big deal but when EVERYTHING you say somehow relates to your gender, it's a bit off-putting.

Keep in mind too that the moment you mention that you're female some dork in the chatroom is going to PM you, which is why most models don't appreciate overt femaleness in the room. If you don't want that kind of attention, you can change your settings to only certain people can send you PMs and that way you won't be inundated with idiocy. :D

No problem!

I think some guys pretend to be girls for attention. Some of them think the model will give them more attention/free stuff if they pretend to be female-- I've had a lot of, "Oh teehee, just between us girls right? ;)" stuff from people who were definitely not even women, lol. And I think some of them really get off on a lesbian fantasy, so much so that they pretend to be a lesbian too. But some guys like the attention they get from other men. I guess catfishing gets them off? I'm not really sure! I don't even mind guys pretending to be girls as long as they are otherwise good customers. Whatever gets you off, man! :lol:

I might be in the minority, but I don't find myself being in any way distracted by a girl being among the chatty people in the room as opposed to another guy. Camgirls might be different in that if I don't know them and they're fun, I may want to check her out sometime later, but that doesn't distract me from the chat itself.

I obviously don't know what's going on behind the scenes at their end, but I don't get the feeling that most regulars in a room would act differently because OMG A GIRL IS AMONG US! QUICK, JUMP ON HER BEFORE SHE LEAVES!

Leon_Omega said:
I might be in the minority, but I don't find myself being in any way distracted by a girl being among the chatty people in the room as opposed to another guy. Camgirls might be different in that if I don't know them and they're fun, I may want to check her out sometime later, but that doesn't distract me from the chat itself.

I obviously don't know what's going on behind the scenes at their end, but I don't get the feeling that most regulars in a room would act differently because OMG A GIRL IS AMONG US! QUICK, JUMP ON HER BEFORE SHE LEAVES!

You'd be surprised. One of my best regulars has bought expensive sex toys for a girl in my room, who is not a model, so clearly one of them reached out to the other in some way. I'm not sure who contacted whom, though.

I've had lady viewers from time to time, possibly ten in a thousand hours camming. Though that might be grossly overestimating my cum total cam time.

Of that I'd say about three were the "between us girls" type who wanted attention,

Five would have been the "I'm here with my boyfriend" type. Whatever that means. I don't really know how to interact with them. I should come up with a cohesive plot for that. :think:

I've had two female members who for whatever reason wanted my attention and became somewhat regular. One of whom became a bit of a problem, but not for any reason related to her femininity. Though perhaps I worried about hurting her more than I might have worried about a male member.

quinceykay said:
I'm thinking I'll probably get some ambiguous username and just be like "Ah, yes, fine tits bb, good show" to blend in. :p I had no idea guys pose as female members on there. That's so strange, what purpose does that serve? Thanks for the answers!
I've seen some guys (at least they put out a strong guy pretending to be a girl vibe) do it to try to get guys to buy them tokens and/or spend there tokens on them.

Probably the biggest issue with girls or "girls" watching me on cam is when they ask if it's OK with me for girls to watch me. It's not like my profile says that I'm busy or anything :roll: Honestly, as long as you're contributing to the room by partaking in the conversation and tipping when you can, I don't really care what bits you have. I have a female semi-reg who chats between shows on Streammate sometimes, and she drops a few "just because" tips for chatting with her. Not a problem. If I've had any viewers on MFC who were actually female, I didn't know about it, though I've had a few fake girls, and those are pretty obvious.

I watch other girls pretty frequently, more so if I have some cash to spare for tokens. I actually think Jolene was watching Sophia at the same time as me one night, because Sophia switched from the nickname that most models give me to the one that Jolene uses. Most of the time, I don't even tell the model I'm watching who I am, but I do chat and tip. You can probably guess my gender from my name, but I've never had other members bother me or pay me extra attention, though I would tell them to kindly focus on the hot lady on their screen if that were to happen. I also watch ladies from here on SM now and then, and I'll join a gold show if there's a countdown happening, partly because I want to see how different people do their goldshows, and partly because I want to see her naked and I enjoy seeing hot ladies get off as much as the next perv.

Actually. I had a member today come in and ask dudes to pm her for skyping her wet hot pussy and end off with a $... and then immediately leave.

I was really surprised and confused. But really, if a member in my room is going to leave and engage another model or 'model' for cheap I kind of want them to go. They're probably not going to be giving me their tokens anyway.

I think it's a resonable assumption that most if not all models have or want to soon get a premium...I have more than 3 :shifty:

*Edit just want to add no one ever believes me if I say I'm a woman, though I rarely even mention my gender, and they just assume I'm a dude. The reason I have so many accounts is two got rather popular, and sometimes I like to perv in peace. :oops:

My current HT is a female. But she makes it very clear she is a lesbian and has no interest in males, nor brings attention to herself as a female.
I totally enjoy women coming in and enjoying my show, I just guess my rule of thumb is, please don't say things like, "This is making me wet", and whatnot. You'll open the doors to get harassed by some lurkers. Also it may take attention away from the model. :)

quinceykay said:
My question is - is it similar with camgirls? Do you guys like or dislike female customers, or have you even had any at all? I can't imagine it would be super common. I have heard of some camgirls occasionally watching others and tipping, but I wasn't sure if they were genuinely into it or if it was more about supporting your fellow hustlers :p
Think I have met both extremes in cam models liking/ disliking female members. Most models are ok with it, but check her profile first, you are looking for bisexual as sexual preference (I would stay away from straight and bicurious labels unless it must be that model). The other thing to look for is those with G/G videos, they will be fine with seeing another woman enjoy them. Geniunely live on cam couples can sometimes not be so genuine.

I used to transfer tokens to a premium account I set up for a bi model, she spent as any other customer, usually about half on support for herself and others, the other half for the pleasure of it. Also had a female customer (non model) offer me nude pics of herself for tokens to spend on others, or ask me to tip a model we both liked to see something.

Models can have trouble with female members too, especially those who aim to take advantage of their room. Some female customers can be less respectful of a model pvt, and generally they spend less.
Some independent models phish camsites, there is some 'stealing' of members, lots of those searching for a way to copy a successful models ideas.
I would expect that being a women in a room, the model will be somewhat uncomfortable until she knows why you are there. There are models who would love alot more female members. Perhaps you may want to ask those who are here?

Reactions: SNATCH
SeraTonix said:
Actually. I had a member today come in and ask dudes to pm her for skyping her wet hot pussy and end off with a $... and then immediately leave.

I was really surprised and confused. But really, if a member in my room is going to leave and engage another model or 'model' for cheap I kind of want them to go. They're probably not going to be giving me their tokens anyway.

That's a thing that's been happening recently-- really old member account are getting compromised and spamming rooms. It's SUPER annoying.

Ambers Troll said:
quinceykay said:
My question is - is it similar with camgirls? Do you guys like or dislike female customers, or have you even had any at all? I can't imagine it would be super common. I have heard of some camgirls occasionally watching others and tipping, but I wasn't sure if they were genuinely into it or if it was more about supporting your fellow hustlers :p
Think I have met both extremes in cam models liking/ disliking female members. Most models are ok with it, but check her profile first, you are looking for bisexual as sexual preference (I would stay away from straight and bicurious labels unless it must be that model). The other thing to look for is those with G/G videos, they will be fine with seeing another woman enjoy them. Geniunely live on cam couples can sometimes not be so genuine.

Dude, with all due respect this is not why models don't like female viewers. Being attracted to members is not important for us at all, to be honest-- I can't imagine it would be easy to find a straight woman who would be upset at being watched by another female any more than she'd be upset by being watched by a male she wasn't attracted to.

Also had a female customer (non model) offer me nude pics of herself for tokens to spend on others, or ask me to tip a model we both liked to see something.

THIS is the problem with female on camsites. I don't care if she was trying to get tokens to spend on other models-- if you want to exchange tokens for nude pics BECOME A CAM MODEL and stop distracting viewers from those of us trying to pay bills.

LilyEvans said:
Ambers Troll said:
quinceykay said:

Dude, with all due respect this is not why models don't like female viewers. Being attracted to members is not important for us at all, to be honest-- I can't imagine it would be easy to find a straight woman who would be upset at being watched by another female any more than she'd be upset by being watched by a male she wasn't attracted to.
This.
My jaw dropped a little when I read Troll's post and I really hope the OP disregards that 'advice'. :? Unless she's homophobic or sexist, why would a model care what gender or sexual orientation a member in her room has? It doesn't matter what gender we're attracted to, we're constantly doing shows for people we might or might not be attracted to in real life.
Seriously, I have no idea where that's coming from. The thought that female members should avoid straight models or those without g/g videos is completely unfounded and makes me a little mad. It implies that I would treat a friendly female member any different than a friendly male member. I mean... wtf.
(By the way I'm straight but I have girl/girl videos. Does that mean a female member should go into my room or not? :roll: :roll: :roll: )

Things are getting even more exciting!

I was wondering if its suicide to try to build a woman/queer frendly room in the last few days.

And I cant wait to have my own tokens!

Right now, I do watch a lot of girls as guest/basic.

RubyRich said:
Things are getting even more exciting!

I was wondering if its suicide to try to build a woman/queer frendly room in the last few days.

And I cant wait to have my own tokens!

Right now, I do watch a lot of girls as guest/basic.

I would so so SO love to have that for myself. LOL. I think it'd be a nice change for awhile. :). I have had a couple paying female members at some point... One of them just got weird && annoying... She'd def tip. but after awhile, it's like she didn't think she had to tip anymore, cause we were both females, so apparently that meant we'd be insta buddies? But she'd still like ask for shit, etc but then not want to tip.. But, like she'd expect it rather than anything else, just because we were both female? She was also at one time an MFC model, as well as involved with some other sites as far as camming/sex work. Needless to say I nipped that in the bud. She started to seem super clingy, && just too weird after awhile, so it weirded me out more than anything.

I personally do not care if I have female members, I welcome them! BUT. Only as long as they aren't taking away from my room. I usually don't care if they make it known they are female, as long as they aren't trying to attention whore themselves. I have had models in the past come in with their premium names, && chat, && even tip. My guys think it's cool, they might engage in convo, but never in a way that is like, negative, like oh hey what do you look like, etc.

I would def welcome more female members, as long as they are respectful.

Reactions: Always_Tim
Status
Not open for further replies.