AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How did you find mfc?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 5, 2010
outside your window looking in
I found mfc through a forum that I am still active in, the owner of the forum found it and decided to set up a link to mfc and I have been hooked ever since.

Part of how I have my name at mfc is Hoover asked that anyone that set up an account at mfc to use part of the initials of the board so that people will know where we came from. So now I am GreatDaneUJ more from my size and real name, and the initials of UselessJunk.

http://www.uselessjunk.net for anyone that's interested

Google ftw.

just to be clear: i have been a premium member since 2008 and signed up as a model in 2010

i always visited another camsite with czech models that were screwed up big time (pay wise)
one of them found out a studio in their hometown used mfc to broadcast and started working there
and thats how i got there :)

havent been gone since...

Frankie said:
Google ftw.

Google fer sure! Typed in "best webcam model site"... read some reviews... signed up!

Browsing through adult section in Craigslist, lol, and there was and add through SG modeling for cam work, applied then got linked to MFC. Since never cammed before definitely researched alot and heard the best compliments mostly towards them..so whoodoggy..here I am!

I saw it linked from someone posting to a community on LiveJournal a couple years ago and checked it out, but I didn't like it much, not sure why I gave it a second chance but I'm glad that I did.

My usual site was down this past summer during a change in management and went looking around to see if any of the girls I knew were working elsewhere. I'd been at the other site on and off for over 3 years and had never bothered looking elsewhere before. Anyway, I found one, and then another at MFC and joined.

It has been interesting. :)

Google....was learning about best cam sites and best pay...found MFC, got hooked on Young Dolly. After about a month I left for a bit, then a friend that got hooked thru me (yea, funny right lol) told me about MilaMilan and the rest kinda fell in place. Got hooked by 3 or 4 models and they were really neat to chat with. Talked with hubby while watching girls for a while, and started modeling about 10 months later.

I'd been looking for a site to cam on and was researching a few others that seemed a bit dead, then my friend drew told me about mfc and how it was the best site to work on, I checked it out and thought it looked a bit cheap (lol) but now realised it's where I want to be after lurking the site for a while and finding this forum. Getting my passport delivered in about a week or so, then going to register and stasrt camming after I have my room set up, I can't wait! I'm so excited!

I was actually on myfreepaysite.com for a long time back in the day, but I used to go to one of their other sponsored camsites (not myfreecams.com).

I didn't start frequenting MFC until the degenerates on /b/ started making thousands of threads a day linking to various models. Bawksy made an Amber thread, the rest is history.

In mid-2008 when stumbling around, probably followed the link from a "best of" list. The design was not and still not very appealing and the site didn't have many models. Because of that, for over 6 months I've barely visited MFC. Only in Dec 2008 I started visiting more often.

Had no idea about this site or interest in finding a cam site to be honest.

Was just playing WoW and talking on vent with some guildies on a slow night when one told me and some others to come join him on this site for fun. And then when we were done the perv in me said lets stick around and browse some more.

AlexLady said:
It was recommended to me by someone trying very hard not to offend me while saying how I'd do perfectly.

Granted, part of me knows that person just wanted to see my tits.

I hope you tossed him a thank-you fuck for getting you started on an awesome job.

Status
Not open for further replies.