AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How do I disable right click on my images on mfc?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 23, 2011
I've googled codes to disable people from right clicking on my images, but when I attempt to put the code in through editing, it says "You have attempted to insert invalid content". Has anyone figured out a way to stop photos from being taken on mfc? I know people can always take a picture of their screen or even record me whenever they want, but I'd still like this option.

If someone want your pics they will be able to take it, even if you disable the right click there are a lot of programs out there that let you take screen shoot of your desktop or of a area you want like the picture.

AshaSnow said:
Actually they don't even need a program, you just hit "Print Screen" and copy paste to Paint and save it as a jpeg. There is absolutely no way to really stop someone from grabbing pics of you so basically if you don't want it distributed all over the web don't post it.
Exactly.

Reactions: lexxilayne
Status
Not open for further replies.