AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How do i do text overlay on cam?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 12, 2015
Can someone let me know how to have text to show up on my live cam via mfc? Is it an actual webcam you need or a software ooorr? Ide like my model name to show up and HT or a countdown going....

There's a software you can download called ManyCams. I don't personally use it, but I might give it a shot soon. Apparently you can have a scrolling text or watermark your show!

Reactions: lovergirl
Yes, ManyCam can be used for this. Personally I don't use it but I know other girls do.
You have to pay a monthly(?) rate to be able to use Many Cam without the annoying logo in the corner but you are able to put text on your cam, play with the colours, I'm pretty sure you can even put pictures and stuff on it if you wanna have a little brand logo.
The download is free and you can toy around with it before purchasing it to see how you like it.

Thanks girls I did download many cams for around 80 bucks and it's a forever download I'm pretty sure you can also add a software disc for 10 extra bucks, I'm still figuring out how to use the software With Mfc

Status
Not open for further replies.