AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How Do I Get A Model To Unban Me From Her Room?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IrelandLad95

Banhammered
Aug 4, 2023
Dublin, Ireland
Chaturbate Username
ericoates15
I Just Recently Got Banned From A Ukrainian Women's CB Room For No Reason Even After I Said Hello To Her, I Just Got Tokens This Month And I Was Looking Forward To Tipping Her Once Again

She Just Banned Me By Accident

I Just Wanted To Say I'm Sorry For What I Said To Her

I Just Want To Be Unban And See Her Room Again, I Just Love Her So Much

I Just Recently Got Banned From A Ukrainian Women's CB Room For No Reason

You’re all over the place, man. Was it for “no reason,” or was it due to an “accident,” or because of “what you said to her?”

Get your story straight. And then leave this model alone. If she banned you, that’s that.

I Just Recently Got Banned From A Ukrainian Women's CB Room For No Reason Even After I Said Hello To Her, I Just Got Tokens This Month And I Was Looking Forward To Tipping Her Once Again

A lesson in how to sound like a potential creepy stalker in less than 100 words

NO.You were banned on there and here for behaving like an absolute arsehole.200w.gif

You know, whenever I read posts by clearly disturbed and anger-filled people like the OP, I get a creeped out feeling that's almost a physical sensation, especially in knowing that they are out there somewhere IRL and that there are probably many of them. I've read a few posts like this and in other contexts and the creeped out sensation is always the same. Does anyone else get this feeling?

Mercury retrograde shadow started today lolol
I was just asking a few days ago if mercedes were in gatorade... I swear it hit me a few days early!

Does anyone else get this feeling?
Yes, and all too often.
Part of me hopes that it's just the kind of false bravado attitude some people display when they're behind their keyboard and effectively anonymous, but it seems that they must still be having these feelings and opinions IRL and are probably just suppressing it enough to pass for day-to-day functional.

You need to be banned from anywhere that text correspondence is involved, purely for capitalising the first letter of every word. Jesus wept.

You know, whenever I read posts by clearly disturbed and anger-filled people like the OP, I get a creeped out feeling that's almost a physical sensation, especially in knowing that they are out there somewhere IRL and that there are probably many of them. I've read a few posts like this and in other contexts and the creeped out sensation is always the same. Does anyone else get this feeling?
Absolutely… especially the “she just banned me by accident, I just want to apologize”. Delusion & desperation is scarier than anger sometimes

Is This What Happens When A Person Can’t Contain Their Excitement To Start A New Sentence, Or What 😆? I’ve Never Read Someone So Excited To Start A New Sentence Before.

Mostly true, I have been the 'victim' of an accidental ban, the chat rolled as she was clicking to ban an asshole, and my comment was next. If OP had been genuinely accidentally banned, the model would have reversed the ban immediately, like mine was.
I've done that. It might have even been an ignore so they couldn't contact me at all, a mutual amberlander had to PM me and be like "um did you mean to ban Zen?"

The OP's posts over the last two days alone tell me that his ban was very likely not an accident.
I'm starting to think he waltzed in with a "hey cunt," or something similar in an attempt to be overly familiar and overly Irish.

• Funny!
Reactions: GothHostess
I don't want to give people nightmares, but i have this awful feeling that one of those deluded guys will come back on here in the future with a brand new account and tell everyone that they have started a support group for people who have fell in love and had their heart broken by a cam model.The ten step road to recovery.

OMG.Just the thought of it gives me shivers.I need a drink 😩3de70-one-flew-over-a-cuckoos-nest.jpg

I don't want to give people nightmares, but i have this awful feeling that one of those deluded guys will come back on here in the future with a brand new account and tell everyone that they have started a support group for people who have fell in love and had their heart broken by a cam model.The ten step road to recovery.

OMG.Just the thought of it gives me shivers.I need a drink 😩View attachment 97167
I mean it’s good if people go seek support as long as the group has at least one or two balanced people, with a backbone, who aren’t scared to call people out. Too often these things turn into echo chambers where people feed into it more. Which isn’t super healthy imho. But there are so many social dynamics at play. Especially in toxic groups. Complicated.

Overall it’s really this simple; any cam model can ban anyone from their room anytime, for any reason. They don’t need to justify that to anyone, not the disgruntled user, nor anyone else 🤷‍♀️

ETA; and to put any performer on blast, publically, for that is beyond classless, in my true opinion. I’ve seen it a few times but it’s really not super common to do that. Even to question a performer about that publically is super cringe.

Last edited:
I mean it’s good if people go seek support as long as the group has at least one or two balanced people, with a backbone, who aren’t scared to call people out. Too often these things turn into echo chambers where people feed into it more. Which isn’t super healthy imho. But there are so many social dynamics at play. Especially in toxic groups. Complicated.
Very true @MarieElise I was roasting/taking the piss out of them, but you have brought up a great point.Guys like that should seek help and get out of the fantasy that they have created for themselves

I'm starting to think he waltzed in with a "hey cunt," or something similar in an attempt to be overly familiar and overly Irish.

I did notice he’s trying really, really hard to get the point across that he’s Irish. Which is often a dead giveaway that it’s not true.

Reactions: LuckyLuciG
I did notice he’s trying really, really hard to get the point across that he’s Irish. Which is often a dead giveaway that it’s not true.
Every accusation is a confession with some people -- he accused her of lying, of course he is lying himself. :D

Reactions: Raven_Rogue
Status
Not open for further replies.