AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How Do I Go About Getting a Girl ID'd?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I may be stepping into a big, steaming pile here but oh well, it won't be the first time. Sometime within the past week or so a model, on her model's Twitter account, went public about being outet IRL by a stalker. The stalker apparently cost the model her non-camming job and caused other financial hardships for her. I have to admit this was the first time I actually thought about the safety and anonymity of models and to be honest with y'all it pissed me off that some creep went and caused someone that had given him some type of fantasy such troubles. I have no idea what I'm trying to say other than if someone can't locate a particular model on their on then damned if I'm going to help them stalk their wet dream.

Screw 'em.

Yup, the worst thing is not always, but most stories about model's getting harassed/stalked seem to be done by people who know them offline. This frankly makes it way more dangerous, since normally they either want to find the model or make her life hell in general for whatever reason.

^I don't think dude uploaded any videos tho?

I looked at the videos that dude linked. In one, a member named "Titspussyassmouth" was the ONLY comment on the video asking for the name of the girl 2 days before OP posted here. In the other, the same member had already asked two weeks prior for her name, but asked again, FRANTIC, on the 12th (the day after OP asked his question here). The member also has uploaded one of those videos to his account (the only video that's of a girl and not him jacking it, btw) with the title "Can someone please ID this girl."

Granted, the OP and the member might not be the same person. However, I found it extremely coincidental that they both were trying so hard to find videos of the girl, but somehow found two of the same girl (who is un-named and only referred to as "blonde babe") and used the term "ID" which is not that commonly used (out of the innumerable "Who's this model" threads, only THREE have had the words ID in them).

Anyway, sorry if I was wrong. Just seems like a logical conclusion.

As far as asking the uploader, their name isn't even listed on the tube site where I found the video. There must be an option where you can have a video you uploaded not linked on your public profile.

There has to be a way for this get done. There are too many unidentified cam girls that could gain fans and patronage if only they could be identified. As far as content floating around, if the video was recorded of the performer, it isn't going anywhere. At the least, they can make a request to the tube site to have it taken down, if thats whats they want. There are plenty of popular cam girls whose videos you can't find on tube sites because they are diligent at having them removed. On the flip side, fans can discover who they are and if they are still around patronize their rooms.

In my eyes, its a win win for all parties.

A sticky would be the perfect way to help facilitate this. Especially if its something that commonly occurs and annoys regular members. A nice big bold topic will definitely help to keep everyone aware.

Going to disagree with you big time here.

Yes, some models choose to make their own videos and upload them on various tube sites to get extra viewers. But I choose not to do that. All too often I have had members tell me that they tend to not stay in rooms if they see that the room count is too high because it's intimidating. I like having a chatty room, and if having a 100 non-talkers and non-tippers that are scaring away the people I actually want in my room is not okay. I later figured out that part of the reason for my high room counts was due to certain twitter accounts who'd cap my content and distribute it. And I'd get a ton of these accounts and their followers in my room every time I posted about being online. They'd never talk or tip because they knew that they could get free content. Fans are people who tip, not people who watch for free.

Also if a model wants to distribute content, that should be up to her, NOT someone who merely watches her.

Some of yall might want to save the random lectures for the next guy that comes here looking for a model that he found a video of. Dude is probably gone and I'm sure it won't be long until you will get another chance. Hopefully he tips her. Hopefully he didn't have other plans. Hopefully he isn't too embarrassed to now be the guy that jacks off on magazines haha. Never know what to do in these threads. Fun to mess around with the dudes but if I ever saw an active model that I knew the name of, not sure what the proper protocol would be. Always a little weirded out by guys that are really into a model they see a video of but that is how lots of people become customers. Never seen a vid and just had to see more of the person before like some so I don't really get it but it seems pretty common. Probably wouldn't say anything even if a model I knew the name of was posted but some of these of guys can easily be turned into paying customers I feel.

Reactions: Puffin
Status
Not open for further replies.