AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How do i know when payment period is ??

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 5, 2013
Spain
ok girls, i know it´s a silly and maybe dumb question, but im new to this, i registered as a model on MFC and i would like to know when the payment period is ? i mean when should i convert tokens to $ and load into Card ?

thanks all :pray:

Not sure if this is serious... so I'll answer honestly.

On MFC, you do not need to cash out. MFC does that automatically once you have passed their minimum payout, unless you've told them to hold your paychecks (which you do in the model admin under payment options. Model Admin is where you uploaded your verification documents, and where you set up your profile).

The first payperiod is the 1st-15th, with the paychecks sent or scheduled on the 16th (unless that's a holiday or weekend, then it will be the next business day). If you have automatic bank-transfer as I do, my bank shows it in pending on the 17th (or second business day), and in my account on the 18th.

The second payperiod is the 15th-end of month, with the paychecks send or scheduled on the 1st (or the next business day). For the automatic bank-transfer, it's in pending on the second and in my account on the third (unless, of course, there's a holiday or weekend).

The latest I have ever gotten it was 5 days into the new payperiod, so the 5th or the 20th. But, that's with bank transfers. Minimum payout for bank transfers is $20, and there's no fees. They are only available to models with a US bank account.

Reactions: Evvie
thank you soo much Lady Luna, i was just asking cuz i applied for a payoneer Card, and i wonder what happed with my tokens if my card has not arrived yet when MFC does the payment...i also register on chaturbate and i ask for convert tokens to $, cuz i understand if you do not convert your tokens when payment period is, you´ll lose them...

btw, :icon-cry: do you know also on what date i have to convert tokens to $ on Chaturbate, in order to receive them ?? they do not load payments automatically i understand...

PS: sry for soo many question, but im new to this....thank you :hello2: :hello2:

I do not know chaturbate, sorry.

On MFC, go check your payment status in the model admin. That will allow you to check what payment method is selected, and change if you want it to go through or not. If you have any qualms about getting it on the card before the card gets there, then set it to "do not send my check". If you're in the US, the card should only take a week to get to you. Hopefully, one of the chaturbate models sees this to answer.

Have you applied for model status yet? There a lot of info in the model's only section, plus you can commiserate and get support.

LadyLuna said:

On MFC, go check your payment status in the model admin. That will allow you to check what payment method is selected, and change if you want it to go through or not. If you have any qualms about getting it on the card before the card gets there, then set it to "do not send my check". If you're in the US, the card should only take a week to get to you. Hopefully, one of the chaturbate models sees this to answer.

Have you applied for model status on this forum yet? There a lot of info in the model's only section, plus you can commiserate and get support.

LadyLuna said:

Have you applied for model status yet? There a lot of info in the model's only section, plus you can commiserate and get support.

LadyLuna, thank you again for your kind answer...i´m not in the US, im from Europe, Spain, as you said, if i set ,,Do not send my Check´´, then the tokens will remain into my account for the next payment day right ???

- and how do i set that into my room could only talk peoples with tokens ? cuz i have a lot of begger into my wall and it gets annoying.... :crybaby:

Thanks again LadyLuna :hello2: :hello2:
and yes Luna, i applied to be a model on MFC and they accept me, i just did what you said, i click Do not send my payment, and i got an automatically message that says my payment is beeing held and carried away...

JustMe1 said:
if i set ,,Do not send my Check´´, then the tokens will remain into my account for the next payment day right ???
Yes! :)

- and how do i set that into my room could only talk peoples with tokens ? cuz i have a lot of begger into my wall and it gets annoying.... :crybaby:
It's not possible to mute premiums without tokens, thank God..
You can mute guests and basics though - you already do that, right?

Reactions: JustMe1
If you dont have your Payoneer card yet you could not have activated it with any site i believe. So you could hold your payments until you have the card and activate it (MFC will pay on it their next pay period. CB will do the same after you contact them and update it.), or get a paper check in the mean time.
Luna is spot on with MFC info though. On CB you can hide everyone who doesnt have tokens though, or allow only people who tip you to talk, just go through your settings to do any of it. For how to do their tokens just transfer them before the 15th and the last day of the month. Thats their 2 pay periods end dates. Personally i do mine after every shift just in case i forget or their system goes down and i cant get on.

JustMe1 said:
and yes Luna, i applied to be a model on MFC and they accept me, i just did what you said, i click Do not send my payment, and i got an automatically message that says my payment is beeing held and carried away...

I got that you were a model on MFC, I meant a verified model on this forum.

LadyLuna said:
JustMe1 said:

I got that you were a model on MFC, I meant a verified model on this forum.
You don't have to do that though. I mean, if your payment is sent to your payoneer card, your payoneer card not in your possession and not active yet, payoneer will hold your money for you to transfer to your card when it gets there! That's what happened to me, since the card took months to arrive lol. I still had money on payoneer waiting for me to transfer it to the card, your money won't vanish ^^

Reactions: LadyLuna
Frenck Kitty, i applied for a card, but i still not receive the answer, i mean, i didn´t got the approval yet, soo i even don´t know if i am up to receive the Card yet...i´m still waiting for their response sience i applied for it and send all the documents needed like 5 days ago... :pray: :pray:

As mentioned above, payments pending for a Payoneer card that hasn't been activated yet will not be loaded to the actual card balance until you activate the card. It's an automated process.

We do this for security reasons, to protect the funds from any possible misuse.

I'd like to ask about the payment. Last time I got it (17th of December, it was monday) it took only one day. This time (if I'm well informed) they sent it 16th on Saturday, today is tuesday, 5pm already here (Center Europe) and my account is still empty. I'm a bit afraid.

? :icon-cry:

If you send me the Payment ID, or the e-mail on your account, I'll be happy to check the status for you.

Are you referring to bank transfers, or payments to the card? Bank transfers can take 1-3 business days to arrive, while payments to the Payoneer card take 2 business days (or up to 2 hours, depending on the load method you selected).

International Wire Transfer.
And I earned the minimum payout.
Are You talking about ''payment code'' ?
Anyway, I've just sent it to You.
If You can tell me anything, thank You!

Checking the e-mail now. Though in general, bank transfers sent by Payoneer take 1-3 business days (if it's a local transfer) and 1-7 business days (if it's a wire transfer).

If you're on MFC, they can't schedule payments on Saturdays because their banks aren't open. Here in the US, Monday was a holiday, so TODAY is the first business day after the 15th. Thus, if the 1st or 16th falls on a Saturday and Monday is a US holiday, they can't send it out until Tuesday. You said one day for you, so you should get your money tomorrow. Normally though, that doesn't happen. Normally, they send it out Monday if the paydate is a Saturday, because normally the Monday isn't a bank holiday.

And yes, I'm a little upset too, because I was hoping to have my money tomorrow for some bills, but it takes me till the third business day of the new payperiod to get my money. x.x

This should help (make sure you're on the US tab). If the holiday on a Monday is an 18th or 3rd, your check will not go out until the 19th or the 4th. If it's NOT, then you should have your money by the 4th or 19th at the very latest. (Those are going by your having received your money on the 17th. I receive mine on the 18th usually, sometimes having to wait until the 20th if a weekend gets in the way.)

fawkesy said:
So if you have direct deposit set up through mfc to your us bank account, it should be here in the morning right? cause like you i was expecting to have seen it already! dang bills! it's stressing me out big time.
If the pay period ended on a Saturday and Monday was a holiday, I think that means that payments went out today so they will show up in a day or two per usual.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Okay, BUT, if last time I got my money right away after sunday, it means I got them the same day they were sent. Possible?
Anyway, still nothing here.

Just a minor curiosity... what is MFC's default payment option? Send a check in the mail? Or do they just hold your balance until you choose something?

Status
Not open for further replies.