AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How do models let go after a particularly physical time on?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
smoke a bowl, watch netflix, play video games :)

I prep the cacti for the slave in my basement I always forget to untie before my shift.

Just kidding. On a good day I'll practice piano and have a few drinks (or recover from drinking so much on cam) then either run errands or pass out. On a bad day I'll go throw knives at my shed and then spend all day trying to find someone to anger-fuck.

some of my submissives would love to be tied up and forgotten about like that.

Reactions: Magnolia
Wash face or shower depending on show. Throw on oversized t-shirt but only if it's cold. then push that magical button that transforms my cam space back into my bedroom; currently broken so this is done manually *sighs* After that's all said and done I hop into bed and get lost in some Star Trek until I realize it's 2am and I should be sleeping :shame:

Edit: Whoops just saw this is a year old thread.. in my defense my routine has not changed in the slightest lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ambers Troll
On good days I'm JAZZED but stupid from cumming so I blabber all over social media/here like a crazy manic machine, getting V baked and try over and over to learn basic computer things camgirls should know how to do. I look at my wishlist hopefully (lol). I tend to my animal and plant friends, consume soup and weed and a book or cartoons/documentary to disengage but everything reminds me of a show idea. Sleep. Wake totally void of html/video making knowledge or show ideas like a beautiful angel virgin.

I'm a big fan of a hot bubble bath with Netflix! Dexter was my go-to until I finished it!! A nice smoke, some light dinner and a cuddle with soft blankets is my favorite way to end a good night of camming.

If i have had an Awesome day i normal put on a facemask, get a good bottle of wine, mix it with cola(yes, i am a moster) play some games and watch some netflix :)
I like a lemon (pop) drink and white wine together, I find it far more refreshing and less dehydrating than undiluted wine. I'd imagine your cola with a red?, I'll try it sometime, thanks.

I'm a big fan of a hot bubble bath with Netflix! Dexter was my go-to until I finished it!! A nice smoke, some light dinner and a cuddle with soft blankets is my favorite way to end a good night of camming.
You made me realize something: I really need to start watching a good chick flick on Netflix during my bubble bath times. I only take one every couplefew weeks, but it would be ultimate relaxation! I usually play iPad games (and snap a lot) during my baths but I should make it super chill time!

I have a tidy of my bedroom (I tend to make a mess when trying to find what to wear for the day!). Clean up makeup brushes and bathroom (bit of a clean freak! haha). Make dinner, get in ma onsie and stick on Netflix and sleep. Weekends, if I have any energy I tend to game after cam. All depends on how big a day it is and how much energy I have left :)

Reactions: Val Vega
After a good cam session, once i've clicked "close chatroom" I literally lay on my bed in awe and scream and jump of excitement . BUT THEN , my body realizes that I'm exhausted af and i have to eat a feast. But then i normally go a take shower and chill out watching reruns of HTGAWM or something. On a bad day, I usually do the same, minus the "lay on my bed in awe and scream and jump of excitement" lmao . Overall I try not to get too bummed out over bad days because I know tomrw could literally be INCREDIBLE

You made me realize something: I really need to start watching a good chick flick on Netflix during my bubble bath times. I only take one every couplefew weeks, but it would be ultimate relaxation! I usually play iPad games (and snap a lot) during my baths but I should make it super chill time!
I'd be so afraid of dropping my iPad in the bathtub! You've got skills that I can only dream of having haha!

Good Day: After camming, I start working my phones for a few hours and cater to my texting customers.Then I will eat a little snack,write some erotica,update my resumes for vanilla work, and watch television.After this, I go to sleep.

Bad Day:Go to the beach and troll San Francisco for guys.( I love talking to different men) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.