AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How do models turn off pm sounds when someone sends them a PM?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 21, 2017
I know there's a setting in the software somewhere and a friend of mine is a model is trying to find it, I can't remember where it is but I know somebody here will know. The sound that models get when a PM is sent, Where exactly in the settings can they turn that some notification off?

Typically this is in the user settings. members have the ability to do it as well

Upvote 0
Yes I answered my own question, I knew the answer I was just having a brain fart. In the lower part of the web broadcaster you just click options that another window opens up and you click on the sound tab than the first two options allow you to choose if you want to hear a sound or not. It's rather simple I knew it I just couldn't remember it thanks for the reply though

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.