AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How do u feel without make up?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poker_Babe

Inactive Cam Model
Oct 31, 2010
Earth
thecamgirlreport.blogspot.com
Twitter Username
@Poker_Babe69
Tumblr Username
Pokerbabe69
MFC Username
A_Poker_Babe
Streamate Username
PokerCutie
Chaturbate Username
Poker_Babe
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/78365/poker-princess--clip-store
I told you guys, I really have to "put my face on" before I get on cam...
. ..

. ..
. ..
. ..

jXy6m.jpg

See what I look like without it.

Don't mind me guys... I'm just being stupid. Does anyone else feel like a straight monster, thing from beyond, horrible creature without their make up on besides me?

Yes. I do.
I know exactly what you mean.

My problem is that I have light eyelashes (had light blond hair as a kid) and I'm really pale, so I look like a corpse if I'm not wearing mascara. :?
I'm really jealous of the girls who have those beautiful, dark, full lashes and who can leave the house without wearing any makeup at all.

Reactions: thebanditx
I wouldn't be caught dead on cam without makeup. It sucks because sometimes I just want to hop on and play without having to spend a million years getting ready.

I practically never wear makeup. I actually get frustrated when I do decide to wear makeup because I forget I'm wearing it and it smudges. Plus I don't even own any makeup remover so I end up with smudges from trying to wash it off in the shower or from sleeping with it on.

LilyMarie said:
Yes. I do.

My problem is that I have light eyelashes (had light blond hair as a kid) and I'm really pale, so I look like a corpse if I'm not wearing mascara. :?

I can relate to this, I have naturally dark hair but pale lashes and my eyes disappear without mascara... especially on cam.

There is something about the amount of lighting that is required for good picture quality that makes me look washed out (and kinda sickly) without makeup on but I have gone online without it before because sometimes I am just THAT lazy.

Im cool with out wearing it. I have done it on cam and esp with show shows. I prefer to have it on because I'm such a glamour girl that its just part of who I am.

One time, I used a makeup wipe to take off my makeup on cam with like 300 people in the room to "prove" that I don't look different without it (as a joke to a cust. that had made a remark & cause I was going to get off cam to take a shower anyway). They were all surprised cause a lot of girls look like a totally different person with no makeup on but I looked pretty much the same, just lighter eyebrows and more asian looking eyes.

I don't leave the house without filling in my eyebrows cause the hair is really light, and since I've been doing my brows thin & filled since like 7th grade I feel like an alien without it. Always wear chapstick or clear gloss cause my lips get chapped easily. & probably 8/10 times when going to the gym I wear eyeliner & mascara (waterproof lol). A normal day I'll do my eyes up more. Depending on how I did my eyes, I'll sometimes wear light blush. I just like to look a little polished.

But anyway I love makeup!!!!! :dance:

Reactions: sxycherrypie
Lol this thread gave me some much needed comic relief. :D I usually feel the same with or without but I look more tired when I go out without make up.

I never wear makeup. Like ever, going out at most ill do some mascara and chapstick.

Even i even mention in my room that im gonna put some on i get a million NOOOOOOs from my crowd. They like me without it. Theyve seen me with it on before though and cant even tell im wearing any lol. Even the bf cant tell if ive done my makeup or not. I just dont really need too i guess. If i was going for the glamour girl look then yes itd be a must, but im the girl next door in a cornfield type so it doesnt work for me at work :)

Reactions: LuckyShamrok
I feel like i look 12 without make-up. I mostly wear makeup so i dont look like jail-bait i look fine without makeup not disfigured or anything i just feel better with it on.

Without makeup I look like a 12 year old boy.
But in all seriousness, models should either learn photography lighting or at least stage makeup. Even if youre naturally gorgeous, a webcam can make you look terrible when you're doin it wrong.

I don't normally do makeup other than lip gloss or chap stick (which I am obsessed with). I too have mentioned putting some on on my room and get a round of grumbled...no one wants me covering up my freckles or being glammed it seems...but then the tkns aren't exactly rolling in (it seems I have mostly poor regulars!), so I might try it for a night and see! :shock:

RoxieRed said:
LilyMarie said:
Yes. I do.

I can relate to this, I have naturally dark hair but pale lashes and my eyes disappear without mascara... especially on cam.

There is something about the amount of lighting that is required for good picture quality that makes me look washed out (and kinda sickly) without makeup on but I have gone online without it before because sometimes I am just THAT lazy.

Yea I am rather pale even w/o a tan and my eyebrows are practically translucent! So sometimes I feel like a zombie as well but I do feel there is a sort of natural beauty w/o make up for all us women :)

I don't feel great without makeup.
When I go to my day job I almost never wear makeup, though, because I am incredibly lazy. But when I cam I am wearing a least a little bit of makeup probably 85% of the time.
Not only do I look super young, but I also feel as though my face is very plain without it.
<---Plain Jane. Sighhhhh.

I feel completely disgusting wearing makeup. It can be extremely light, natural makeup, and I'll still feel like someone poured grease all over my face. So it makes me feel like a complete troll whilst wearing it...
I'm ugly so that doesn't help at all

SpexyAshleigh said:
I look like a serious troll without makeup.

Exactly the same. I have a junkie/ill/unhealthy face so I need blush at least.. But I usually wear eyeliner, blush and concealer.

I'm very low maintenance and am one of those people who doesn't wear make-up or brush their hair in day to day life. I've been pretty fortunate in the skin department and don't/ never have worn foundation. Usually when I go on cam I fill in my eyebrows because they're super light and maybe put on eye-liner.

I very rarely wear makeup. Most days I'm a lip gloss/balm only girl. Otherwise I might put on eyeshadow or mascara a handful of times a year. It's just too much hassle plus I feel fine without it.

Status
Not open for further replies.