AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How Do You Cruise for New Models?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

How Do You Meet New Models

• Are you fucking crazy? There is only one model for me. If she is not on, neither am I. There ARE no

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I have my favorites and am content. I never cruise for new models.

• From my premium account. I'll pop in for a few moments and see if things are to my liking.

Votes: 29 45.3%
  • As a guest/basic. I'll check the room out before deciding to log on to my premium account.

Votes: 33 51.6%
  • By searching model tags. I know for what I am specifically looking.

Votes: 8 12.5%
  • From the lounge.

Votes: 17 26.6%
  • From a member room.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 15, 2011
And by new models, I mean "new to you". And I'm not talking about freeloading either. I'm talking specifically about looking to meet new models.

And I know most don't use one specific method, therefore you can select two.

Personally I mostly use the under-utilized Member Rooms. They are set up the same as the lounge where you can see the model but you cannot chat. And there is not the incessant chatter that is prevalent in any of the lounges. In those rooms, I can cruise with little to no distraction.

Why not just cruise as a guest? Well, I like to be logged in just to know if any of my faves (friends list) come on.

Even though I can't see the chat, I can get a good indication of how the model interacts with the room. Of course if she doesn't speak and only types, well that's a hindrance.

I met a "new" model through that method quite recently that I didn't think would be conducive to what I'm looking for. But while cycling through the "next model" button, I stopped for a bit to observe. Turns out, she wasn't what I expected her to be. Clicked on her room and hung out for a bit. Tipped a bit. Will be back.

I'm not a "regular", so to speak, in any rooms, although I regularly visit certain models. So, I cruise quite a bit. This seems to work for me. Just curious as to how others do it, members and models with premium accounts.

Lounge usually 1k or 10k. Lounge Mode makes it easy. L10k chat isn't nearly as batshit crazy or busy as the other lounges, and membership is restricted to people who have done a fair bit of tipping. I have found a couple of models I've spent a lot of time with off links posted in the Lounge, so I'm all for lounge pimpage.

Occasionally, but more rarely, as a guest. I usually guest when I'm mostly afk, tapped out or here.

I don't actually 'cruise' for new ones. Every once in a while I just change my preferences so, while my friends list is still at the top, who shows up after that on the homepage is changed. So I don't really have to go cruising.

Attachments

• Screenshot - 9_21_2013 , 8_35_04 PM.jpg
    Screenshot - 9_21_2013 , 8_35_04 PM.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 484
This forum, yo. Most of the models I visit regularly are models I became aware of through this forum. Other than that, I have the room previews showing on the main page and if I see a model that looks particularly attractive (I'm so shallow :?) or if it looks like something interesting or out of the ordinary is going on in their room, I'll check out their profile and see what they're about. If they seem like the type of model whose room I'll dig, I'll check 'em out. If not, I'll move on.

mynameisbob84 said:
This forum, yo. Most of the models I visit regularly are models I became aware of through this forum. Other than that, I have the room previews showing on the main page and if I see a model that looks particularly attractive (I'm so shallow :?) or if it looks like something interesting or out of the ordinary is going on in their room, I'll check out their profile and see what they're about. If they seem like the type of model whose room I'll dig, I'll check 'em out. If not, I'll move on.

this! very much this!

Reactions: RogueWarrior
I use profiles a great deal. If a photo grabs my attention, I go right to the profile. You can pick up a great vibe from how a profile is designed. Then I'll visit the room, hang back for a while to pick up on the vibe there, then introduce myself if it's welcoming.

And I'm not the first one to say that this forum is a tremendous resource for discovering models you'd like to visit.

This

mynameisbob84 said:
This forum, yo. Most of the models I visit regularly are models I became aware of through this forum.

Plus This

JerryBoBerry said:
I don't actually 'cruise' for new ones. Every once in a while I just change my preferences so, while my friends list is still at the top, who shows up after that on the homepage is changed. So I don't really have to go cruising.

Except for the bit about visiting anyone regularly. I don't do ANYTHING regularly. (Yes, I mean that literally... can't seem to get my sleep schedule under control and you don't want to know about the other bit of proof that I'm being quite literal.)

southsamurai said:
mynameisbob84 said:

this! very much this!

I'm curious as to how you answered the poll, if at all.

I didn't include ACF models as an answer to the poll because I don't consider them to be new to me. I already have an awareness of them from here.

That being said, I do search for the ACF tag (hint, hint), just to see if any models from here are on. Even at that, I don't consider it cruising because I don't really bother with any that I'm not familiar with (i.e., have never posted in the public part of the forum).

I just load up the lounges in popup windows, turn off the chat, and surf around. If a model strikes me as intriguing, I'll spy on her public chat from a safe distance for a little while, to get a feel for her room. If she stays on my radar, then I'll buy some tokens, head to her room, and say hello. If she responds (and it is still surprising to me just how many models out there DO NOT respond) and is down for a bit of chit-chat, then I'll tip her for her time and attention, and if we hit it off, I'll come back and visit again.

I'll be honest about ACF models, and I'm fully aware that I'm about to air some personal insecurity, and I'm about to come off as a total jerk and weirdo, here, but this is the truth:

I have to psych myself up to join ACF model rooms, because they seem way out of my league. There are definitely some models on these forums ("some" being an understatement) that I like very much, but nine times out of ten, I talk myself out of dropping in and saying "hi", because I get that high school geek insecurity like what happens when the popular girl smiles at you in the hall, and all you can think is, "is there something on my face -- do I smell funny?" and then you start hyperventilating, and the algebra teacher sends you to the nurse's office. So, instead, I just hang out under the MFC bleachers, with the girls who smoke clove cigarettes and wear black lipstick and obscure concert t-shirts, and who hate their stepdad, Steve, who is threatening to send them to an all-girl Catholic private school if they don't straighten up their behavior and start to dress and behave like a respectful young woman.

So, yeah, I prefer a model with a low room count and a bit of world-weariness in her eyes. Even moderately popular girls are just too daunting for me.

mynameisbob84 said:
I have the room previews showing on the main page and if I see a model that looks particularly attractive (I'm so shallow :?)

We're all shallow like that, though. Physical attraction is always the first thing that gets 99% of us into rooms, or at least looking at a model from a lounge.

Ironically, I don't generally cruise for new models right now. I spend way more than I should as it is. :lol:

But, when none of my favs are on, and none of my perv models are on or doing anything I want to watch, then I'll switch the lounge from friends list to all models and maybe check some out. But, I generally leave my lounge setting to friends only, anyway, so I can just see whos on and what they're doing at a quick glance.

I sit in the Lounge, and I watch Model Previews. If I see something compelling, I go in the room, and I'll tip at least 10 tokens. If the room count is low, and I'm not feeling chatty, I'll tip anonymously from the Lounge. FYI, I only do that for low room counts, because I hate being the backbone of conversation. I like having a bunch of people talking, because I have a short attention span. It won't take long before I'm playing or reading something while I'm in a room, so I tend to miss minutes of chat at a time.

zippypinhead said:
I just load up the lounges in popup windows, turn off the chat, and surf around. If a model strikes me as intriguing, I'll spy on her public chat from a safe distance for a little while, to get a feel for her room. If she stays on my radar, then I'll buy some tokens, head to her room, and say hello. If she responds (and it is still surprising to me just how many models out there DO NOT respond) and is down for a bit of chit-chat, then I'll tip her for her time and attention, and if we hit it off, I'll come back and visit again.

I'll be honest about ACF models, and I'm fully aware that I'm about to air some personal insecurity, and I'm about to come off as a total jerk and weirdo, here, but this is the truth:

I have to psych myself up to join ACF model rooms, because they seem way out of my league. There are definitely some models on these forums ("some" being an understatement) that I like very much, but nine times out of ten, I talk myself out of dropping in and saying "hi", because I get that high school geek insecurity like what happens when the popular girl smiles at you in the hall, and all you can think is, "is there something on my face -- do I smell funny?" and then you start hyperventilating, and the algebra teacher sends you to the nurse's office. So, instead, I just hang out under the MFC bleachers, with the girls who smoke clove cigarettes and wear black lipstick and obscure concert t-shirts, and who hate their stepdad, Steve, who is threatening to send them to an all-girl Catholic private school if they don't straighten up their behavior and start to dress and behave like a respectful young woman.

So, yeah, I prefer a model with a low room count and a bit of world-weariness in her eyes. Even moderately popular girls are just too daunting for me.

I, too, am amazed at the number of models who won't engage, won't even respond to a simple hello. I'm usually gone quickly when that happens, although I know the number of extenuating circumstances are boundless. Busy, bad day, reading mail or pm's, whatever. But being friendly -- or not -- is generally the first thing I notice after an initial attraction sent me to the room.

Now that I think about it... ACF trained me to greet people as best I can when they come in my room.

When I'm looking at models to see whats up in the modelling world, I guest or pervaccount it up and then click click click through the models ranging from about half my cam score to double or triple my camscore and peek in for about ten minutes or so. I do this on multiple tabs at once until I find a few models who I think are just awesome.

What I look for are the things I want to channel. Relaxed attitudes, senses of humour, doing wacky things, and kindness (especially the kindness that's wrapped up in surly sweetness).

That and twitter. Models I follow on twitter who post their link while I'm surfing about online, sometimes even at school I'll just follow the link to their chat and check in for a while.

I'm not really looking for new talent right now. In the past, I would peek in from the home page either as a guest or a premium, but I've become more of a fan of member rooms as of late for all of my MFC activity. I've grown weary of hearing the guests, basics and low-end premiums blather with their insipid "BEST ASS ON MFC" and "HOLY SHIT! TIP HER!" emotes and obnoxious "open tits bb" requests distracting me from the more sensuous things going on in my imagination, like wondering how sweet the model's skin would taste if I were kissing down her spine. I can tip through the pop-up, and if we're on PM terms, talk to the model that way. I don't talk to the guys at the next table when I'm at a gentlemen's club, so why should I act differently on a cam site?

Anytime discussion of models not responding to a "hi" comes up I always get SUPER paranoid and my "shhh and the bad" time.

I know it's dumb and they are talking about normal time, not sexy time but the number of people who actually try to strike up a hello in the middle of a cum show is staggering. I may occasionally do a wink and finger wave to a friend who's entered and said hi in a tip note.
I wonder how many people think I'm a bitch for going mute and focussing on the "show" rather than the chat.

I mean, I'm a talker! I spend majority of my time on cam running my mouth and making weird faces, I gotta at least TRY to be sexy! :lol:

JoleneBrody said:
I know it's dumb and they are talking about normal time, not sexy time but the number of people who actually try to strike up a hello in the middle of a cum show is staggering. I may occasionally do a wink and finger wave to a friend who's entered and said hi in a tip note.
I wonder how many people think I'm a bitch for going mute and focussing on the "show" rather than the chat.

Makes you wonder what they're like in real life? I admit, I make comments from time to time during that part of a model's show. (a model whose room I'm a regular in, let me clarify.. not someone who's never encountered me before.) I know better than to expect a reply from her, she's focused elsewhere.

I don't visit new models anymore. One of the last times I did. The room had the usual basic member giving her instructions on how to cam. The usual, get naked and more people will visit and tip. I sent her a tip with a tip note advising her not to take advise on getting tips from someone who can't tip. The basic told her I was making trouble and she should ban me. She did :lol: Now that you can search new models up 90 days (I think) It might be worth checking them out since they have had more time to learn the ropes of MFC.

zippypinhead said:

Haha, I sort of feel the same way. It's not so much that I'm afraid they won't say hello, because that doesn't usually seem to be a problem, but it's just daunting when you have a model who is already established and has a ton of regulars, and they all have a rapport with each other and then you come in trying to join in. It's awkward, like being that guy who tries to join a conversation at a party: "Hey, whatchoo guys talking about?"

With a new model or one with a lower room count, conversation tends to be easier.

JoleneBrody said:
Anytime discussion of models not responding to a "hi" comes up I always get SUPER paranoid and my "shhh and the bad" time.

I mean, I'm a talker! I spend majority of my time on cam running my mouth and making weird faces, I gotta at least TRY to be sexy! :lol:

Ah, I should have mentioned this as well. There's a time and a place for everything, and sometimes it's just not the time to say hi! We do make allowances for such times!

Seriously, I don't expect a model to fall all over herself rushing to meet a stranger's needs when she's running a vibrant room with a full-flowing conversation going on. I was actually referring earlier to models who just kind of sit there, not really interacting all that much with anyone. No doubt reasons for that as well.

tips flowing from me to new (to me) models is a slow process so with that said...

Lounge 10k - surprisingly, the other guys in this lounge have good taste :p

I have also gone and checked out the models that my favourite models like - or my favourite models have done shows with

and ACF

I find myself using a separate browser which is not logged in, then I go into prefrences and change the settings to see a Cam Preview, and set the refresh to 300 second.

I then go into rooms which look like they might interest me for the mood I am in currently... sometimes I might be searching for a girl in fishnets, other times, might be a girl in white stockings and red high heels... other times it might be a girl who is dressed sexy like a secretary... other times I just want a nude girl doing naughty acts.

The reason I dont log in is so I dont have my regular girls start PMing me to see them, and other girls from begging me to go with them. I also dont feel bad going into a room trying to check out a girl and see what shes about, what shes into and what shes wearing and be the only guy in the room to tip because I know the model can see I have tokens. I can't tell you how many times I have tipped just because I felt bad.

As I guest I dont get banned for watching and not tipping, I dont have to say hi, but when I like something I see then I will use my other browser to login and chat at tip... normally I like going private.

I find myself viewing as a guest a lot lately. It gives me everything yet hides me as well.

Most times I tend to look around as a guest. If I am on MFC to see my favorite models I'll log in, but if I just want to randomly look at "new" models, I like to be more anonymous. I also tend to hide certain regions and then I put the models in order of cam score. Once I have done that, I start with the models with the lowest cam scores to begin looking around. I don't really like to be "the new guy" in a room filled with 500-1000 people already. May sound dumb, but I find that unless you are tipping a lot as a new person in those big rooms, its difficult to get the models attention sometimes. I know this isn't how all the big rooms are, but a lot of them can be. Also, there are a lot of lovely ladies with lower cam scores (under 2000) that, for some reason or another, don't have a large following yet. I like getting in on the ground floor. LOL

Bumping this thread mostly to remember that some of us actually use the "ACF models who are camming now" thread to find you or, even better (and easier) the ACF tag on MFC.

In general, how do I cruise:
- If I'm looking for something specific, I search the topics and tags. Or even I filter some models and look at the previews. If I find what I want, typically I'll tip for a public or skype show, and then will forget the model. BUT this is also how I met my first fav model, and now we are very close friends.
- If I'm just killing time, then I typically watch girls from the Lounge. But that means I'm not really involved, and I'm not tipping.
- If I'm in the mood for talking and maybe discovering my next fav model, then I try to find ACF models with not-so-crowded rooms. I usually don't tip when I meet a model. If I come back regularly, then I'll start tipping. Actually, I've met a couple of ACF models this way, and I chatted with them (and tipped them) for a while.
- Sometimes I filter models (I know I usually like Eastern Europe girls) and check the previews. Actually, this is how I found my third fav model, who I now tip regularly. She was beautiful, and then I found she was also funny and a great person.
- Very very VERY rarely I will look for models in other websites (filtering, browsing), and ask them if they have MFC accounts. This is how I met my second fav model. Yes, I have 3 fav models/friends who I tip regularly.

I don't cruise much anymore, can't afford to add any new rooms to my rotation. When I do its usually through the lounge to get a feel for things before I go into a new room and some times the models I'm regular with recommend models too.

I load my tokens saldo to something above 500, set the filter to “Europe/Russia”, browse to cam score +/- 400 and turn on the Auto Next model option with 15 seconds.

Then PM explodes, I end the most auto-next-model option when I have +/- 10 PM chats going, those chats start the same, it’s like playing chess where in the first 10 moves you are in your opening theory, at some point it gets interesting with some chats, then I go back to the room of the model, stay there, chat, play games, tip and sometimes go for xxx play into Skype.

The looks of the model, the level of nudity is not so important, in fact, the non-nude models are sometimes very good with this PM game.

Status
Not open for further replies.