AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How do you go about telling a friend about MFC?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It really depends on your relationship and her personality.

I have a friend who I can talk about anything with, and she's pretty offbeat and open. And I thought she'd be a good fit for camming, so I messaged her and said "How do you feel about being on camera naked?" and she replied, "Is this because you want to see me naked or is it hypothetical?" and I said "I just started camming and I thought that you'd be great at it."

Turns out she's currently stripping (she lives in a different state, and we don't talk that often), so she's good on the job front, but she wasn't offended or shocked in the least.

I'm really open with all of my friends, they all know what I do!

Once you tell people about what you do, you would not BELIEVE how many people will come to you asking about it. Pretty much any time I've brought it up at a party or with a different social circle, there's at least one other person who wants to talk about getting into it. Maybe once you tell her about it being your job, she'll be curious too? You can casually mention that you think she'd be really great at it and you can see her reaction.

This is all based on my experience with a really open and accepting group, so it could vary for you!

Reactions: NataliaGrey
Status
Not open for further replies.