AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How do you know if a model enters your room?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2020
www.onlyfans.com
Chaturbate Username
hotindiana25
I was scrolling through chaturbate and my eyes fell on the first model I ever watched when I started camming. So I went to her room and she was trying to encourage her 8000+ viewers to talk to her. They were all silent and not tipping either. So I said hello and that I thought she's really lovely. She immediately said hi back and thank you etc. (The feeling I got was amazing. It made me see things from the viewers perspective). So I tipped her 25tks. And she was so happy! And then she looked closely at the screen and said "ah you're a model too! I didn't notice "

So my question is, what did she mean by this? I don't get any special notifications or anything when a model enters my room so, how does one know?

This depends.. were you broadcasting when you went to her room? If yes, all she had to do was click your name and she would see a thumbnail of you broadcasting.
If not, she could have clicked your name and quickly viewed your profile, saw that you had last broadcast, had followers.

Lots of fake women on CB - guys pretending to be a female. These are always very obvious by going to their profile and them never having broadcast. Yes there are some real, but not most.

When you click on the pseudo, you see if the viewer cam is opened.
this, and the fact that you're a girl is enough to figure that you're a model...

if you're not streaming, she can also visit your profile
also, if she has a mod, the mod can 'report' it in pm or in tip notice (or whispering helped by a bot)

I just re-read through my original post and it does sound like I was trying to do something dodgy. I just want to re-iterate that I was NOT streaming and I just wanted to show the model some appreciation!

I just re-read through my original post and it does sound like I was trying to do something dodgy. I just want to re-iterate that I was NOT streaming and I just wanted to show the model some appreciation!
I re-read it too and still can't figure out how you came to that conclusion 😉

I can only second the other posts here: finding out if you're dealing with an actual model takes only a couple of mouse clicks and 5 minutes of CB experience. Their usernames are often light blue as well, but that's not something you can reliably rely on.

Honestly, I get so excited when another model comes into my roombut I understand though that some models come into other rooms to poach. I have thankfully never experienced poaching.

From what you described, if sounds as if the model was surprised or perhaps appreciative. I love when other females or models come into my room.

On Streamate, I can’t really tell if a model is viewing or is in my room. I believe they have to create a member account (I may be wrong). On MFC I can see when a model comes in, my chat room viewers will categorize them.

Prior to becoming a cam model, I did a lot of research on cam sites as a member, and even prior to that, a guy that I dated loved going c2c with cam models while we had sex.

Now when I go into another models room as a member, it’s still purely for my pleasure of wanting to do a show with her, never to poach. Though, to be honest, I don’t necessarily know if models like doing shows like that. (If that’s creepy, I’m so sorry! But I do love men and women alike!)

Well , I always check my user list - and kick suspicious names , due that I was bullied.
Also, I kick some models due to poaching.
So that's how I know who is who. No one is doing that for me, but it's pretty easy for me to check because I barely get more than 100 users , since I am non nude.

I did ban their fake grey accounts, they were doing more and more.
And they know if they come with real account to bully and harrass then Chaturbate will ban them 100000% but they didn't do that.
"Smartasses" LOL

Reactions: DoD404
I did ban their fake grey accounts, they were doing more and more.
And they know if they come with real account to bully and harrass then Chaturbate will ban them 100000% but they didn't do that.
"Smartasses" LOL
I see. I just have all the greys muted so that can't cause trouble and any colored users who start to say Anything rude get banned immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.